PDA

View Full Version : work

Yoite
11-09-2009, 01:28 PM
is boring, i wish i was pulling for an Lguk group right now.

eqravenprince
11-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Sometimes EQ feels like work.

Morfnblorsh
11-09-2009, 02:42 PM
I'm pretty much paid to read these forums. Not because it's what they hired me for, but because it's all I actually do here.

Although, it's technically not all I do here because I also go on break - be back in an hour, going to go sleep in my car.

Takshaka
11-09-2009, 02:59 PM
hmm.. sounds a lot like my job. Maybe we work in the same office.

Falisaty
11-09-2009, 04:22 PM
yea me to.... sometimes ill dispatch a Deputy to a call other times i might tell somone on 911 to quit calling but mostly just read the forums

Takshaka
11-09-2009, 04:31 PM
yea me to.... sometimes ill dispatch a Deputy to a call other times i might tell somone on 911 to quit calling but mostly just read the forums

haha, glad I don't live in Florida.

Falisaty
11-10-2009, 11:10 PM
haha, glad I don't live in Florida.

Be glad you dont live in Florida and then work in my county and have to answer the rediculous calls I have to.... cant tell you how many times I have to tell the snow birds who come down from Canada each october to quit calling 911 to get phone number to local resturants or gas stations.... I wish we could put them in jail for 911 abuse but for some reason we cant.

For instance we had folks swiming in the gulf yesterday during a Tropical Storm. And they call 911 to get help and we tell them sorry we cant help you we dont have anyone to go out into that angry gulf to save people. ( we are not going to risk the lives of police officers to save somone who cannot read or just blatently disobays the law) Their is a reason they close the beaches but people still go into the water. Almost had a darwin award winner but the subject who just wanted to go into the water up to his knees was saved.