PDA

View Full Version : Rezz request

Ended
04-17-2012, 08:06 PM
can anyone rezz my ogre in gfay?? gay nihilum member ported me there and got me killed :(

mendan
04-17-2012, 08:11 PM
do you have proof that he was gay? if so ill come do it.

lethdar
04-17-2012, 08:12 PM
Nihlium member kills newbie, then trolling about it.

Herb9
04-17-2012, 08:22 PM
Ended is a troll. I responded within 5 minutes of his post earlier today to give him a ride out of West Karanas. He never replied to any of it, never got a port from any Nihilum, and doesn't have a corpse in Gfay.

This is some sort of new holotroll. The amount of rage they are feeling from losing 600+ days of effort over 20+ characters is staggering.

Ended
04-17-2012, 08:39 PM
Ended is a troll. I responded within 5 minutes of his post earlier today to give him a ride out of West Karanas. He never replied to any of it, never got a port from any Nihilum, and doesn't have a corpse in Gfay.

This is some sort of new holotroll. The amount of rage they are feeling from losing 600+ days of effort over 20+ characters is staggering.

sorry about earlier, u sent me a tell while i was taking my dogs out, i tried to respond but you had gone offline by the time i got back :(

and before you brand me as some "holotroll" get your facts right and talk to Sektor<Starwars Time>, he was the one who finally helped me out

Ended
04-17-2012, 08:53 PM
And i find it a ODD COINCIDENCE that a Nihilum member isnt putting out one of their own <---- NOT, and im not mad, more entertained than anything when a higher lvl volunteers to help out a noobie when they ask for help and then get them killed for no reason :P

lethdar
04-17-2012, 09:06 PM
Nihilum trying to grief of lvl 20s on the server who are asking for ports? Any opinion on this lasortag?

Ended
04-17-2012, 09:11 PM
Nihilum trying to grief of lvl 20s on the server who are asking for ports? Any opinion on this lasortag?

i was lvl 9 if i was lvl 20 i would've run thru highpass :P

Herb9
04-17-2012, 09:23 PM

Today 08:12 PM

thats some serious rage herb , although you sound pretty mad too , did they hurt your butt?

How many of those 600 days and 20+ characters lost did you contribute? Sounds like I struck a nerve, newtrollaccount#??

Sektor
04-17-2012, 10:15 PM
i was lvl 9 if i was lvl 20 i would've run thru highpass :P

Sorry I couldn't help you longer, I had to log out, at my girl's house, can't play eq on this crappy mac laptop.

Ended
04-18-2012, 01:45 AM
Sorry I couldn't help you longer, I had to log out, at my girl's house, can't play eq on this crappy mac laptop.

Oh i do appreciate it, and i got my gear on my rogue successfully :D and he is beast mode now thanks to u