PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Rivervale Lake Area (Quest and NPC issues)

Bigcountry23
11-09-2009, 12:19 PM
Fiddy Bobick should be randomly emoting "when will Wickystick send help?" when he is out on the dock.

The Large Pirana should be social and helping one another

Fish should not be able to leave the water (currently the Large Pirana are coming out of the water when attacked, and Deputies are too stunned to help).

Marshal Lanena does not respond to "I am a new deputy" (all other text works).

Torn Old Pouch (ItemID 13785) should be spawning at the bottom of the lake (near the NorthWest end fo the docks)

Chomper should be KOS and aggresive

nilbog
02-19-2010, 12:11 PM
Pending update:

Fiddy Bobick should be randomly emoting "when will Wickystick send help?" when he is out on the dock.

Fixed, also changed his trigger. It should be "wickystick sent me"

-piranha are now kos and social
-added a Z check in script for piranha, they should be less willing to leave the water
-deputies will kill piranha if they do make it to land

Marshal Lanena does not respond to "I am a new deputy" (all other text works).

This worked fine for me with amiable faction. Might need to be higher.

-added pouch as per loc on allakhazam, 15 min respawn timer.

-Chomper will now be kos

Otto
02-19-2010, 01:43 PM
I can't believe I missed this shit.

Guess thats what I get for leaving rivervale for crushbone at level two 15 minutes after the server opened

maximum
04-26-2010, 01:07 PM
When I try to turn in Pirahna Tooth to Fiddy at the dock, he does NOT accept the item or give a rejection message. I turn them singly and unnstacked.

I believe Marshal Lanena also accepts the Piranha Teeth as another part of the quest sequence. She does not take them currently.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=51

Eseven
06-20-2010, 09:54 AM
I'm assuming this quest is broken. Fiddy gives the quest but won't take the piranha tooth(s).