PDA

View Full Version : Mornin + Shocker(also redz) secret to success!

chosen one
04-15-2012, 02:28 AM
When asked of how they maintain their online eq persona's after months of playing 12-18hrs a day on a failed server even when troriste has given up, mornin said i learned about the "juice" from friend shocker aka redz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZMERUKErGE&feature=related

chosen one
04-15-2012, 02:31 AM
mornin+ shocker = juice j. conners

Mornin3.0
04-15-2012, 02:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JWUbU0_d4

chosen one
04-15-2012, 02:39 AM
juice j. conners

chosen one
04-15-2012, 02:42 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_JWUbU0_d4

still playing and perusing forums? have not u been on for 18hrs today?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZMERUKErGE&feature=related

Shocker
04-15-2012, 02:59 AM
mad and bad... didnt this guy say he has 2 lvl 50s in top guilds? haha. 2nd Redz aint my char is my bro's who rarely plays cuz theres nothing to do, so i pvp on him. Grats forum warrior you have lost a level...

chosen one
04-15-2012, 03:01 AM
mad and bad... didnt this guy say he has 2 lvl 50s in top guilds? haha. 2nd Redz aint my char is my bro's who rarely plays cuz theres nothing to do, so i pvp on him. Grats forum warrior you have lost a level...

So you havent leveled redz to 40+ by yourself? Now your pulling the lazorfag its my brothers account? lolz

JUICEMANIA

Shocker
04-15-2012, 03:15 AM
... i started redz then my bro wanted to play so i gave him it. hes played like maybe 1 day? did some leveling in 20s then saw how dead the server is....its really funny that everyone thinks redz is 40+... shows how bad u are at EQ... enjoy talking shit on dead forums for a dead server. peace.

chosen one
04-15-2012, 03:43 AM
... i started redz then my bro wanted to play so i gave him it. hes played like maybe 1 day? did some leveling in 20s then saw how dead the server is....its really funny that everyone thinks redz is 40+... shows how bad u are at EQ... enjoy talking shit on dead forums for a dead server. peace.

Yet you still play 18hrs a day. And when holocaust got wiped by FF(thanks to heartbrand) i noticed you were online and yet were farming dino a pve mob your heartbrand said? lol on a dead server what a douche abandons his guild who coulda used the extra firepower. Instead farming for hours a fucking pve mob when only point of even playing on dead server is when there is chance for mass pvp.

no wonder you are "noob holobads" as heartbrand says because of shit like that!

heartbrand
04-15-2012, 03:49 AM
This is a huge troll mixed in with nuggets of truth about random facts. Gonna be lol when we find out, if ever, who this guy actually is. I'm honored tho that you keep attributing the fact we wiped to FF in fear to me, when in fact it was because we didn't handle the charm pets appropriately.

heartbrand
04-15-2012, 03:50 AM
Am looking forward to Tera tho, shit gonna be good.

Tippett
04-15-2012, 03:57 AM
Yet you still play 18hrs a day. And when holocaust got wiped by FF(thanks to heartbrand) i noticed you were online and yet were farming dino a pve mob your heartbrand said? lol on a dead server what a douche abandons his guild who coulda used the extra firepower. Instead farming for hours a fucking pve mob when only point of even playing on dead server is when there is chance for mass pvp.

no wonder you are "noob holobads" as heartbrand says because of shit like that!

lol when Shocker was in Brotherhood we had pvp IN ZONE, of course he didn't get involved he was "too busy researching to help" huge fucking bluebie.

Mafakka
04-15-2012, 04:46 AM
What's really funny is arguing about pixels, much less acquiring them..

Harrison
04-15-2012, 05:00 AM
OP is very clearly a troll and a nobody on any box. Probably Visage. That failed father, husband, transsexual, human. He has like 40 forum accounts to pretend to be someone else daily. He is on par with the junkies on this forum, pond scum at most.