PDA

View Full Version : Cybernetic Punks

RivaCom
05-06-2010, 09:16 AM
This post is really to fish around for interest.

I'm RivaCom, I help run a Community site/ Guild called Cybernetic Punks. The guild has always formed around PVP or FPS type gameplay, but I've branched off due to my love for EQ.

So what I'm hoping to find is a couple of individuals who would be interested in helping lead a EQ division, who just didn't have the resources to do so beforehand.

What we have to offer.

Whatever forums you would need to organize and discuss.
Vent server with public/private channels.
Server space to host any necessary files.

If anyone is interested, feel free to contact me via pm, email, xfire, steam.

Email - rivacom@cyberneticpunks.com
steam - rivacom@twcny.rr.com
xfire - rivacom
or even sign up and pm us over at our forums http://cyberneticpunks.com/forums

Hasbinbad
05-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Cyberpunk was a rad tabletop RPG.

I approve.

Hasbinbad's Monoblade slices YOU for 598,027 points of damage!
You has bin slain by Hasbinbad.
LOADING, PLEASE WAIT!

Broggernaut
05-06-2010, 02:55 PM
Cyber Punks from Global Agenda?

If so had some good games against you guys

guineapig
05-06-2010, 03:25 PM
I used to think the phrase cyberpunk was cool until Billy Idol ruined it with that awful album of his (we're talking 93').

All that aside, welcome to P99!!! :)
The community here is growing daily so hopefully you'll get a good response from the new crop of players.

RivaCom
05-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Cyber Punks from Global Agenda?

If so had some good games against you guys

Yup, Straight from GA =). CP/ CTC Alliance. As conquest got old quick, most of our players migrated to other games for the time being. A big portion went to WoW. But I'm hoping to strum up some activity for EQ.

RivaCom
05-10-2010, 08:20 AM
Still looking if anyone is interested.

Yellow
05-10-2010, 01:38 PM
The thing is here.. is that msot people who would be qualified for the position are already quite happy in guilds or organizatons of their own... and probally will not leave to help create some new one that has no signs of potential because the person wanting it will not run it himself?

and to boot, I for one hate multigaming communities...

Supreme
05-10-2010, 04:33 PM
Join us Riva..come to the darkside.

RivaCom
05-11-2010, 08:41 AM
The thing is here.. is that msot people who would be qualified for the position are already quite happy in guilds or organizatons of their own... and probally will not leave to help create some new one that has no signs of potential because the person wanting it will not run it himself?

and to boot, I for one hate multigaming communities...

Pretty bold statement. I've run into many people over my years that are capable of running nice guilds but didn't have the resources. So i'm just shooting an offer out, not saying I couldn't run the guild...