PDA

View Full Version : LFGuild

Galerath
04-09-2012, 12:20 PM
Anyone know of casual type guilds recruiting lower levels? I was with a guild "Disciples of the Gods" for a while and ended up afk for several months. System had to be wiped clean and I took a while to get everything re-installed. When I came back a week or so ago, it quickly became apparent that I may be the only actual member of my guild lol so I dropped. Currently level 13 half-elf pally < way back in the day I played another halfelf pally up to level 85 and was a member of Dragon Council after a LOOOOOONG stint in Iksarian Broods.
Mostly I'm just lonely for guild chat :p. Any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks

Galerath J. Courpserunner
Paladin of Marr.

kissemisse
04-10-2012, 01:35 PM
Hi Galerath

Europa is recruiting on all levels, we aim for a friendly and social environment so guild chat is pretty active - although most of us play on european times we accept folks from all over. If you are interested, send any member a tell and ask for an officer.

Best

teekanc
04-10-2012, 02:15 PM
And His Imaginary Friend! We're open to all, we bullshit a lot in guild chat, hopefully you'd be someone that can roll with the punches. Guildies tend to group together a lot, and have a good time. Almost always end the night laughing our asses off.