PDA

View Full Version : TZ down to Holocaust

Amuk
04-04-2012, 10:22 PM
big marv puttin in that work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We came, we saw, we conquered. Adios!

March 14, 2012 / Searyx "RECRUITMENT BLASTING"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SearyxTZ
Pretty straightforward - I'm making this thread as a reference of sorts for anyone who wants to help promote this server.

I think I've covered most of the bases here, but feel free to reply with anything I may have missed. The goal here is that we get the word out, and that we do so in a positive way. Creating or bumping forum threads is the most consistent way to do this

March 24, 2012 / Searyx Level 33
All remaining quotes from our forums at TallonZekTimes.org Red99 Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searyx
Cast (illi) griefing our highkeep group atm on his OOR bard. Training goblins to guards + mezzing/charming anything we fight.

Guy is burning bridges with more than one guild right now. No offense to Xant/Tibberz (Sektor can fuck himself), but I can see why Holocaust has failed on this box.

April 4, 2012 / Searyx Level 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Searyx
Back on topic of EVERQUEST - I don't really feel motivated to play this anymore. If you guys want to then I might but I'm tired of logging in to a ghost town and grinding NPCs. I'm also tired of speaking up for the staff over there when it's clear that they don't really give a fuck about the pvp server.

I had kind of optimistically hoped that they would start giving a shit after that exp bonus patch (and let's be real here, the exp rate is still awful), but there's been nothing. No timeline. No resist changes. No global channels even though the pop is < 100. Nothing. No interaction from the devs with players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skars
TZT guild officially dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skars
Can we get a count on the # of days till Searyx flaked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marglar
I think I've had like two or three clean pvp encounters, and the other dozen or so were people that would not scoot and would bind rush constantly and waste your time, or being killed on corpse runs unprovoked, or being corpse camped unprovoked etc. kinda losing my patience for it.

holocaust seems pretty intent on ruining the server. 90% of the lame encounters I've ran into have been from them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlaven
No one is going to play nice here, loot and scoot from the zone when they lose, or allow other players to loot and scoot when they win. Being able to grief players is what keeps a lot of these guys playing in the first place. Training is illegal and people still do it anyway. If you confront anyone about training all they say is "so and so did it unpunished, so it should be fine for me to do it, too" or "U MAD BRO?".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodil
Yeah, the true assholes on the server really are just assholes for no other reason than because they enjoy it. I had some red SK rape me in Misty Thicket one day while i was camping the halfling guards and he found my bind spot while I was memming spells. Told him I just needed to invis and I'd be off. Came back a while later and the zone was empty so I resumed. The same SK who I can only imagine logged back in because HT was up again came and raped me again and then ran straight to my bind spot and started camping me. I /q'd out before he even got another kill. Typical shit I expect from holocaust and the douches that are 90% of that guild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodil
I have ZERO problems with him killing me again, it's the immediately going to bind camping me for no reason that pisses me off...especially after I scooted for my hour the first time. I hadn't even sat down to mem invis yet before he attacked me, it was literally *spawn* and then Marv has slashed you for xx I didn't request a scoot, I just /q'd because it was obvious that he had no intentions of letting me leave my bind. and there is nobody other than KB that would have been in range to the guy at the time, so asking guild for help isn't gonna do much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildis fagsbreath
I know, but that's not the population you want on an emu server. Eg. Cast openly brags about griefing, guys like him should be banned / should have been banned a lot earlier. It's Gresham's law for MMO's, bad players drive out good players.

Quote:
while true - everything about everquest is already inconvenient enough, I really don't want to have to deal with the SZ kids on top of it. I was under the assumption that the pvp would be more inline with TZ live than SZ live, as I am being exposed to more and more of it, it's been nothing short of a clusterfuck full of grief each encounter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanlaven
I started playing again when all of you TZT people said you wanted to play. I had hoped we could all come together and work to level up as a guild, but this seems to have failed to work out as players neared level 30.

Quote:
well, I can tell you I've seen a few people stop playing and I'm personally not going to keep playing due to player/grief mentality on the server. you might not think it's an issue, but it is for some.

I was having fun and still logging in nearly every night, but I'm tired of every pvp encounter being a shit storm instead of fun like it should be. rather cut my losses at this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utumno
I have yet to see true organic success from people just logging on randomly and trying to gain consensus.

Anyway, thanks for the hospitality. Much obliged!

Tippett
04-04-2012, 10:24 PM
Sweet less people on the server, griefing mission accomplished.

Amuk
04-04-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm past the denial stage, and have gone into acceptance - if you're not here for a griefing SZ experience, then fuck off.

I'd rather we all stop trying to pretend this is 99.

Nirgon
04-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Holy fucking shit stop acting like these people don't provoke Holo and bring this upon themselves lol wtf.

Just the levels of delusional or just ... non existent thinking going on... Jesus.

mostbitter
04-04-2012, 10:33 PM
Not surprised at all if you ever played on TZ you'd know all those guys save Sanlaven are sissies. Searyx's crusade to get all pissed off because no one gives him the respect he thinks he deserves as VZ/TZ box killer is making my day tho keep posting since im banned from tzt

mostbitter
04-04-2012, 10:36 PM
Holy fucking shit stop acting like these people don't provoke Holo and bring this upon themselves lol wtf.

Just the levels of delusional or just ... non existent thinking going on... Jesus.

Also true I'm nearing the same level and have not had any negative interactions with holocaust. I've had a few run by with buffs/extra items. Maybe these guys are reaping the rewards of being in a guild with lil Searyx

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 10:36 PM
I don't get it. So are you bragging about griefing a solo necro?

The only thing TZ is "down" to is boredom, low population, and a neverending exp treadmill. And yes that forum is public so this should come to the shock of no one.

It's not our problem that you ass clowns resort to griefing because you can't pvp at the high end. My only experience with Holocaust has been coining Cast.

Are you #2 or #3 behind Nihilum now?

mostbitter
04-04-2012, 10:37 PM
u should post that one screenshot you have again maybe someone will comment on it

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 10:38 PM
u should post that one screenshot you have again maybe someone will comment on it

I've never seen someone more hilariously butthurt at dying to a mage than you

How many hours have you spent following TZ around in game, making new forum accounts, and crying about it?

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 10:40 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Cg2Jw.jpg

mostbitter
04-04-2012, 10:42 PM
none cus i aint cast u paranoid girl

Nirgon
04-04-2012, 10:48 PM
60% of the server think killing someone and calling them a chump is griefing

You get the Nobel Prize for fucking everything bro.

Hey, let me tell you from having been in vent/guildchat with Holocaust every night as a member.

If you provoke a lot of shit, don't be surprised if you get a shit taken on you. This is especially true if you are in a guild that isn't very tightly knit or "only cares about PvE". 5 hard, pipe hitting Holo members may show up and camp you somewhere. There are no rules against it here.

Further, try this shit with any guild and you may get the same result.

Sektor
04-04-2012, 10:54 PM
Not surprised at all if you ever played on TZ you'd know all those guys save Sanlaven are sissies. Searyx's crusade to get all pissed off because no one gives him the respect he thinks he deserves as VZ/TZ box killer is making my day tho keep posting since im banned from tzt

80% of the people that post on Tallon Zek Time's are 3rd generation player's. Most of those quotes were people that came in once Ruins of Kunark, Scars of Velious expansions came out or even later. Some of them have huge egos for a bunch of nobodies. As hated as I was on Tallon Zek 10-14 years ago, atleast I made a name for myself.

These guy's did nothing but talk smack while they were building on the Tallon Zek Times forums. Now I'm sure Cast provoked Sear first by bind camping him but before this happened, Sear did nothing but bad mouthed Holocaust, Nihlium, and Founding Fathers.

I call that karma, I believe how you treat others weather bad or good will come back at you and it couldn't of happened to a bigger douche.

Sektor Zek - 50 Wood Elf Druid <Holocaust>

KabanazyTZ
04-04-2012, 10:56 PM
I wasn't gonna post in this, because it's pretty ridiculous, but I will anyway as a few points crop up in my head.

Holocaust did nothing to run us off the server first and foremost. Cast can go on his little rants and try to claim it was him who ran the legendary Searyx off of this box, but we all know Cast is mentally challenged.

This guild was not centered around Searyx, nor was it ever meant to be (from my understanding at least from reading up on this before I joined a little over 2 weeks ago), but it was a guild of people from TZT who wanted to play classic eq pvp.

Next, there are several people in TZ leveling at a rapid pace. I started this server with nothing, and have pushed myself into some decent gear (with a donation from Friedchicken at around 22, and help from Destin to get my Staff of the Wheel), and also got myself to level 40.

Gildis has been leveling two characters since i got on here, both were 20 when i started. One is now 38 (or 39?) and the other is 30.

Knitting started after me and is I think 29ish now, and the list goes on.

Those of us who hit the roadblock were group dependent classes because we had no real organization around guild exping.

With all of that out of the way, my next point is the mental state of this server. All I see is a bunch of whiny, pompous, and sometimes mentally challenged idiots crying over shit classic pvp doesn't NEED.

Global ooc, can be nice but seriously why the fuck do you need to be able to talk acrossed the server unless you're just that attention starved?

Yellow text, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK if you killed some random kid in Upper Guk. The only time this is usefull is the extremely rare occasion where someone is being bind camped. Once again NOT NECESSARY.

GM interaction, I will give you guys this one. Rogean should be more involved in this project. However spamming threads and spamming him PM's isn't going to make him come back any faster. ******It is the retards on this forum who scared him away from ever having a hand in this server.******

Lack of content release, this was probably also needed. However, refer back to my previous point to see why you guys don't have it yet.

Lastly the griefing, it was bound to happen. Everquest on live desolved to griefing over content throughout it's entire existence. The problem lies with people's attitudes over what happens to them.

Most of you guys think because someone did something shitty to you, that you should turn around and do something shitty to 5 more people just to vent the anger you feel. You created this mess, and now you're living in this vortex of bullshit that you helped create.

The reason emu's like this continue to fail has nothing to do with the people running the servers. It all comes down to retards getting mad and not caring anymore and just poisoning the server and its morale until it desolves into something not worth playing anymore.

Aside from the bullshit mob pathing (pathing through walls is beyond irritating yes) this was a great box. The retards still living in mom's basement who have nothing better to do with their lives than poopsock a classic eq server, because it reminds them of a time when they actually liked who they were as a person are what kill these Emu's over and over.

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 11:12 PM
I call that karma, I believe how you treat others weather bad or good will come back at you

Boy are you in for a rude awakening then. Since you were universally shunned not only from TZ here in 2012, but from every TZ guild on live back in 1999.

There is no TZ vs Holocaust rivalry. Our original intentions were to join with you guys to help fight Nihilum, hence why Tibberz helped most of us level up.

Cast took it upon himself to randomly grief us in highkeep. So I killed him.

I mean if you wanna keep dragging that out and talking about it, then okay, but I don't really care personally. If you wanna shoot yourselves in the foot by griefing lowbies and making retarded threads like this where you attempt to take credit for most of us being bored or quitting, then..... uh yeah. Go nuts.

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 11:17 PM
I used to wonder why FF and Holo didn't band together more tightly to fight Nihilum, but it's pretty clear why now (and Sanlaven called this one): there are just too many retards in Holocaust who want to grief. Are you guys even #3 at this point?

Who needs smart guild alliances or actual pvp when you can spam U MAD and train people?

Sorry it backfired on Cast. He must think about it constantly, because every time I've forgotten about it he brings it back up.

Sektor
04-04-2012, 11:18 PM
Boy are you in for a rude awakening then. Since you were universally shunned not only from TZ here in 2012, but from every TZ guild on live back in 1999.

There is no TZ vs Holocaust rivalry. Our original intentions were to join with you guys to help fight Nihilum, hence why Tibberz helped most of us level up.

I mean if you wanna keep dragging that out and talking about it, then okay, but I don't really care personally. If you wanna shoot yourselves in the foot by griefing lowbies and making retarded threads like this where you attempt to take credit for most of us being bored or quitting, then..... uh yeah. Go nuts.

Dude you weren't even on Tallon Zek in 1999, you were an iskar monk, lol. Also you invited me to join Tallon Zek, I didn't want to join. I wasn't shunned from anyone here, I could of joined any guild I wanted, I choose Holocaust for a reason.

Also I don't grief people on this server unless they try to grief me.

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 11:27 PM
Sektor: no one cares. You pissed off half the guild before I even got a chance to offer you an invite.

You are full of shit and pretty much everyone realized that quickly. I never bad mouthed any guild before recently except Nihilum on account of being too big and blue and bad for the server.

The initial goal of us playing here was to help bring them down, but you and the rest of the fucking idiots in your guild are too stupid to not breathe out of your mouths for more than 5 seconds and burn bridges by griefing. You're never taking that top spot. I can tell you that much.

Sektor
04-04-2012, 11:35 PM
Sektor: no one cares. You pissed off half the guild before I even got a chance to offer you an invite.

You are full of shit and pretty much everyone realized that quickly. I never bad mouthed any guild before recently except Nihilum on account of being too big and blue and bad for the server.

The initial goal of us playing here was to help bring them down, but you and the rest of the fucking idiots in your guild are too stupid to not breathe out of your mouths for more than 5 seconds and burn bridges by griefing. You're never taking that top spot. I can tell you that much.

I didn't know that one Holocaust member meant the entire guild? One member from our guild griefed you, that doesn't define the entire guild. You're pretty dramatic man, should just continue to play the game and have fun. Or if you get this angry, maybe this isn't the game for you.

My 63 year old father that play's get's griefed every single night he play's and he doesn't get angry or discouraged. He's a troll SK and he's already in his early 20's.

SearyxTZ
04-04-2012, 11:41 PM
He didn't grief me - I took care of it and killed him, remember? ;)

I wasn't angry about that at all -- I thought it was almost as awesome as when KB killed you.

But in seriousness, I'm not singling Cast out. There are some cool members in Holocaust, but why was this thread created? To brag about bind camping a lowbie necro in my guild? As a whole all I've seen out of Holocaust is repeatedly getting made Nihilum's bitch and griefing away any potential alliances with other guilds.

/shrug

Nirgon
04-04-2012, 11:42 PM
Angry = pride
Discouraged = WoW kiddie

Marglar
04-04-2012, 11:50 PM
I wasn't gonna post in this, because it's pretty ridiculous, but I will anyway as a few points crop up in my head.

Holocaust did nothing to run us off the server first and foremost. Cast can go on his little rants and try to claim it was him who ran the legendary Searyx off of this box, but we all know Cast is mentally challenged.

This guild was not centered around Searyx, nor was it ever meant to be (from my understanding at least from reading up on this before I joined a little over 2 weeks ago), but it was a guild of people from TZT who wanted to play classic eq pvp.

Next, there are several people in TZ leveling at a rapid pace. I started this server with nothing, and have pushed myself into some decent gear (with a donation from Friedchicken at around 22, and help from Destin to get my Staff of the Wheel), and also got myself to level 40.

Gildis has been leveling two characters since i got on here, both were 20 when i started. One is now 38 (or 39?) and the other is 30.

Knitting started after me and is I think 29ish now, and the list goes on.

Those of us who hit the roadblock were group dependent classes because we had no real organization around guild exping.

With all of that out of the way, my next point is the mental state of this server. All I see is a bunch of whiny, pompous, and sometimes mentally challenged idiots crying over shit classic pvp doesn't NEED.

Global ooc, can be nice but seriously why the fuck do you need to be able to talk acrossed the server unless you're just that attention starved?

Yellow text, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK if you killed some random kid in Upper Guk. The only time this is usefull is the extremely rare occasion where someone is being bind camped. Once again NOT NECESSARY.

GM interaction, I will give you guys this one. Rogean should be more involved in this project. However spamming threads and spamming him PM's isn't going to make him come back any faster. ******It is the retards on this forum who scared him away from ever having a hand in this server.******

Lack of content release, this was probably also needed. However, refer back to my previous point to see why you guys don't have it yet.

Lastly the griefing, it was bound to happen. Everquest on live desolved to griefing over content throughout it's entire existence. The problem lies with people's attitudes over what happens to them.

Most of you guys think because someone did something shitty to you, that you should turn around and do something shitty to 5 more people just to vent the anger you feel. You created this mess, and now you're living in this vortex of bullshit that you helped create.

The reason emu's like this continue to fail has nothing to do with the people running the servers. It all comes down to retards getting mad and not caring anymore and just poisoning the server and its morale until it desolves into something not worth playing anymore.

Aside from the bullshit mob pathing (pathing through walls is beyond irritating yes) this was a great box. The retards still living in mom's basement who have nothing better to do with their lives than poopsock a classic eq server, because it reminds them of a time when they actually liked who they were as a person are what kill these Emu's over and over.

nailed it. read this man's quote if you want to know what's going on. Kab - do you have Steam or anything? pm me your username if so. I am happy to have gotten to game with you a bit and I think you're a cool dude that I didn't get to know well enough on live.

you guys can say/think whatever you want, TZ didn't fold, a few members just decided it wasn't worth wasting time here and all for different reasons. that may transition into more not wanting to play, who knows. we came to play together so it could impact others.

personally speaking for myself and nobody else: I've already been quoted, I don't need to repeat myself on that part. I'm not down for the killing folks on corpse runs, corpse camping people unprovoked, nobody scooting, training for no reason, not allowing loot and scoot when politely requested etc. this is what happened in the majority of the 'pvp' I experienced here. i consider that grief, maybe your skins thicker than mine. the majority of players I ran into were just trolling and griefing for fun, screaming profanity while corpse camping people lol, and it's not my play style. I didn't ever get angry while this happened, I just log for a while. I'm not talking about 'grief' as regular pvp, so please stop pretending that is the case, I'm talking about people going out of their way to be dicks for no reason.

sektor, you make me laugh. you were guildless on TZ because you 'made a name for yourself' being an absolute tard. I tolerated you on live because we had a mutual friend, and you were actually okay at times, but you were so focused on annoying people. your attitude and mindset always fit in with a server like this so I'm glad you've found somewhere to fit in a decade later.

that's all I'm stating, I won't reply here again. I'm not upset or sad or anything, I'm just letting ya know where I'm coming from, cutting my losses and moving on. it's just not worth my time when I don't fit in with the pvp mindset on this server. I'm used to there being mutual respect and honorable pvp.

Sektor
04-04-2012, 11:52 PM
He didn't grief me - I took care of it and killed him, remember? ;)

I wasn't angry about that at all -- I thought it was almost as awesome as when KB killed you.

But in seriousness, I'm not singling Cast out. There are some cool members in Holocaust, but why was this thread created? To brag about bind camping a lowbie necro in my guild? As a whole all I've seen out of Holocaust is repeatedly getting made Nihilum's bitch and griefing away any potential alliances with other guilds.

/shrug

Yea I killed KB and he killed me. Was 29 he was 34 and I'm still learning how to play. =)

The person that made this thread is from TZ, Amuk was a Dark Elf Rogue back in the day. Likely with all of the smack talking on Tallon Zek Times forums made him make this post.

Sektor
04-04-2012, 11:54 PM
nailed it. read this man's quote if you want to know what's going on. Kab - do you have Steam or anything? pm me your username if so. I am happy to have gotten to game with you a bit and I think you're a cool dude that I didn't get to know well enough on live.

you guys can say/think whatever you want, TZ didn't fold, a few members just decided it wasn't worth wasting time here and all for different reasons. that may transition into more not wanting to play, who knows. we came to play together so it could impact others.

personally speaking for myself and nobody else: I've already been quoted, I don't need to repeat myself on that part. I'm not down for the killing folks on corpse runs, corpse camping people unprovoked, nobody scooting, training for no reason, not allowing loot and scoot when politely requested etc. this is what happened in the majority of the 'pvp' I experienced here. i consider that grief, maybe your skins thicker than mine. the majority of players I ran into were just trolling and griefing for fun, screaming profanity while corpse camping people lol, and it's not my play style. I didn't ever get angry while this happened, I just log for a while. I'm not talking about 'grief' as regular pvp, so please stop pretending that is the case, I'm talking about people going out of their way to be dicks for no reason.

sektor, you make me laugh. you were guildless on TZ because you 'made a name for yourself' being an absolute tard. I tolerated you on live because we had a mutual friend, and you were actually okay at times, but you were so focused on annoying people. your attitude and mindset always fit in with a server like this so I'm glad you've found somewhere to fit in a decade later.

that's all I'm stating, I won't reply here again. I'm not upset or sad or anything, I'm just letting ya know where I'm coming from, cutting my losses and moving on. it's just not worth my time when I don't fit in with the pvp mindset on this server. I'm used to there being mutual respect and honorable pvp.

I'm glad you're still living in the past.

SearyxTZ
04-05-2012, 12:04 AM
Bro did you miss the irony of saying that while playing the emulated version of a 13 year old computer game?

KabanazyTZ
04-05-2012, 12:47 AM
The person that made this thread is from TZ, Amuk was a Dark Elf Rogue back in the day. Likely with all of the smack talking on Tallon Zek Times forums made him make this post.

Yes Amuk was a DE rogue on tallon zek, as well as Bamzal 2.0 (the one who got geared). I messaged him within 5 minutes of him creating this post, and he told me Utumno showed him what people were saying and he was just looking to create drama cuz he doesn't care about this server anymore. Had nothing to do with him thinking holocaust drove us off.

Also to go with Marg's comment on shady pvp, my last 2 or 3 pvp encounters have been people snaring me while quad kiting. Then I'll die or gate away, come back and the person basically gates or runs and plugs.

Bunch of chicken shits as far as I've seen so far, the only people who haven't ran and plugged from me had the twink gear to not care (Redz comes to mind). I admit back during the live days I was one who would avoid dying at all costs to try and "save face", but after trying to carry that into MMO's after that I realized it's stupid and pointless. Regardless of whether or not you die, you still lost because you had to run and plug.

Moda
04-05-2012, 03:23 AM
Please don't call me a nobody Sektor.

Gongshow
04-05-2012, 06:11 AM
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/475/has_anynoe.jpg

Visual
04-05-2012, 06:18 AM
people like macken who grief (btw hes very well mannered and personable in vent lol) always made me want to play more. in the hopes one day i would have enough gear to resist his shit and enough savvy to catch him slippin. You're not meant for pvp if you can be griefed off a server imo

Labanen
04-05-2012, 09:22 AM
I used to wonder why FF and Holo didn't band together more tightly to fight Nihilum, but it's pretty clear why now (and Sanlaven called this one): there are just too many retards in Holocaust who want to grief.
Surprised how few remember this from levelling up. There is a few good people in holo of course, but most of them i havent seen online lately.

Amuk
04-05-2012, 09:45 AM
Yes Amuk was a DE rogue on tallon zek, as well as Bamzal 2.0 (the one who got geared). I messaged him within 5 minutes of him creating this post, and he told me Utumno showed him what people were saying and he was just looking to create drama cuz he doesn't care about this server anymore. Had nothing to do with him thinking holocaust drove us off.

Also to go with Marg's comment on shady pvp, my last 2 or 3 pvp encounters have been people snaring me while quad kiting. Then I'll die or gate away, come back and the person basically gates or runs and plugs.

Bunch of chicken shits as far as I've seen so far, the only people who haven't ran and plugged from me had the twink gear to not care (Redz comes to mind). I admit back during the live days I was one who would avoid dying at all costs to try and "save face", but after trying to carry that into MMO's after that I realized it's stupid and pointless. Regardless of whether or not you die, you still lost because you had to run and plug.

I was being deadly serious.

But TBH I just received that PM and posted it for the lol factor - the part Dodil leaves out is when I got to him naked at his bind he /q'd, and I accidentally agroed some deputies and had to fd - cya man.

Merrik
04-05-2012, 10:35 AM
Actually, I didn't leave that out. I readily admitted to /q'ing because what the fuck is the point of staying online for some chump to just sit there and kill me at my bind point over and over again? It's just a big waste of my time. If that's what logging in is going to be like, I've got other shit I can go do for a while.

Guttersnipe
04-05-2012, 10:49 AM
Griefed off? Are you kidding? I died like, 2 times total on the entire time I played to players. This has nothing to do with pvp. For instance, the other day I died to mobs, then on the way back to my corpse some guy killed me..then on the way back, same thing. Nobody on from my guild in range, so I just have to log off.

It turns into more time wasted while not getting to actually PVP(what I came here for)

bilbobaggins
04-05-2012, 11:13 AM
this thread is spot on as for why the population is getting lower every day.

marglar, searyx, kabanazy.. very nice posts. i don't know you guys in game but you've summed up my experience here better than i could have ever said it.

I call that karma, I believe how you treat others weather bad or good will come back at you and it couldn't of happened to a bigger douche.

i lol'd at this one.

Sektor
04-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I used to wonder why FF and Holo didn't band together more tightly to fight Nihilum, but it's pretty clear why now (and Sanlaven called this one): there are just too many retards in Holocaust who want to grief. Are you guys even #3 at this point?

Who needs smart guild alliances or actual pvp when you can spam U MAD and train people?

Sorry it backfired on Cast. He must think about it constantly, because every time I've forgotten about it he brings it back up.

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/6071/eq000032.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/eq000032.png/)

You don't even know the server politics yet you make up assumptions.

lethdar
04-06-2012, 11:34 PM

What's this, a savior complex crumbles because he fails to realize that FF/Holo have no reason to stop fighting each other? Some lvl 30 warrior wants to unite the rest of the server into a zerg to fight a zerg, fails, and quits?

Get fucked broski, no one cares about burning bridges with a random green (you). Sorry your plan of a server wide circlejerk didn't work out.

KabanazyTZ
04-07-2012, 12:12 AM
What's this, a savior complex crumbles because he fails to realize that FF/Holo have no reason to stop fighting each other? Some lvl 30 warrior wants to unite the rest of the server into a zerg to fight a zerg, fails, and quits?

Get fucked broski, no one cares about burning bridges with a random green (you). Sorry your plan of a server wide circlejerk didn't work out.

The initial goal of us playing here was to help bring them down, but you and the rest of the fucking idiots in your guild are too stupid to not breathe out of your mouths for more than 5 seconds and burn bridges by griefing.

Lazortag
04-07-2012, 12:46 AM
You get the Nobel Prize for fucking everything bro.

Hey, let me tell you from having been in vent/guildchat with Holocaust every night as a member.

If you provoke a lot of shit, don't be surprised if you get a shit taken on you. This is especially true if you are in a guild that isn't very tightly knit or "only cares about PvE". 5 hard, pipe hitting Holo members may show up and camp you somewhere. There are no rules against it here.

Further, try this shit with any guild and you may get the same result.

Gotta love the doublespeak from Holo about whether they grief or not. If you're talking to Nirgon or Heartbrand, Holo is just a poor misunderstood guild that was provoked into acting like douchebags in game. If you talk to Cast or Stasis (or pretty much any other member of the guild), Holo are pvp badasses that are proud of their reputation for being griefers. You can't have it both ways. Holo is a griefing guild, they kill, corpse camp, and bind camp people unprovoked and have always done so. I know this because I gave every guild a fair chance, including Holo, right from the beginning of the server, and only decided a guild was KOS after I witnessed a pattern of griefing from their members. Why do you think your guild is so appealing to people like Cast or Slathar? Just to give an example, a while ago when Spear was still around some Holo idiots attacked us unprovoked, got their asses kicked, and then tried to corpse camp us later when we died to mobs (while they weren't even in zone). We resolved this by killing them again, but the point is they CC'd us when they were the ones who started shit in the first place. Stuff like this happens all the time with Holo. Are you going to tell me that corpse camping isn't griefing?

If you want to be a griefing guild, that's fine (although you probably have issues if you find that "fun"), just don't lie about it.

Nirgon
04-07-2012, 01:03 AM
Listen Wolfram's brother, you Stfu son.

Amuk
04-07-2012, 01:46 AM
They were probably worried that spear of the nation would take over the server unless stoppped.

Awwalike
04-07-2012, 01:57 AM
60% of the server think killing someone and calling them a chump is griefing

riiiite

Lazortag
04-07-2012, 02:05 AM
Not a chance I'm reading a wolfram tldr neverheardofpunctuation post.

TLDR of this thread: Searyx got griefed off the server by me which in turn made his entire guild quit (big Marv putting in the work too)

...Do you even know what punctuation is?

Slave
04-07-2012, 02:20 AM
big

This is where I stopped reading.

Mrcurtloco
04-07-2012, 07:21 AM
Searyx and company you sound like a bunch of chumps.

I like you Searyx and agree with alot of what you have to say, but

I am embarrassed to come from TZ

Truth
04-07-2012, 11:55 AM
mrcurtloco wutdo

SearyxTZ
04-07-2012, 01:02 PM
I like you Searyx and agree with alot of what you have to say, but

I don't remember you ever liking me much, which is fine.

This thread doesn't need to keep getting bumped.

Yes it did chap my ass that Holocaust was trying to swoop in to take supposed credit for "griefing us off the server" when the major attempt at it resulted in me picking up a pvp kill. They didn't grief anything.

Nihilum is griefing everyone else off the server at this point if you want to be realistic about it. 54 people online bros. Kings of the sandbox. Got that yellow tonka truck (Naggy) all to themselves.

Awwalike
04-07-2012, 01:03 PM
who is amuck in game so I can take poops on him

Dubee
04-07-2012, 01:36 PM
I don't remember you ever liking me much, which is fine.

This thread doesn't need to keep getting bumped.

Yes it did chap my ass that Holocaust was trying to swoop in to take supposed credit for "griefing us off the server" when the major attempt at it resulted in me picking up a pvp kill. They didn't grief anything.

Nihilum is griefing everyone else off the server at this point if you want to be realistic about it. 54 people online bros. Kings of the sandbox. Got that yellow tonka truck (Naggy) all to themselves.

Translation: upset because i'm too bad to do anything about it

amuck = Stasis / Marv the TZ slayer?

fiegi 2.5
04-07-2012, 01:38 PM
dead box anways who cares

Nirgon
04-07-2012, 01:43 PM
Now with 2.5 times more truth

HarrisonStillPosting
04-07-2012, 04:27 PM
Reported for trolling, flaming, and ranting in Server Chat.

fiegi 2.5
04-07-2012, 04:48 PM
damn i got harrison still raging 24 hours later

traderbro
04-10-2012, 07:53 AM
another one bites the dust... guild owned.

Tanx
04-10-2012, 10:28 AM
My only experience with Holocaust has been coining Cast.

Ehhhh, I think Cast made you log last time I saw you in High Keep....

But anyway.....

Why the hell do a lot of these cry babies even try to play here if their feelings get hurt so easy and they can't deal with gettin taken out via PvP, regardless of it being 3v1, bind/corpse camping, or even just a good ol CR slaying?

L

Tanx
04-10-2012, 10:34 AM

Screenshot please.....

I would have totally taken a screenshot.....

Tanx
04-10-2012, 10:46 AM

Reading all of this just makes me sad for you.....

SearyxTZ
04-10-2012, 01:50 PM
http://i.imgur.com/s3bDz.png

HarrisonStillPosting
04-10-2012, 01:56 PM
Screenshot please.....

I would have totally taken a screenshot.....

He did take a screenshot.

hagard
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM
So nice not to have to see ^ posts

HarrisonStillPosting
04-10-2012, 01:58 PM
Reported for trolling server chat.

Herb9
04-11-2012, 08:16 AM
Classic kick the dog syndrome. Holo got kicked, hard, by the top clan. Holo gets angry but can't kick back top clan. Holo goes after tiny unranked clan to kick it. Misplaced anger.

HarrisonStillPosting
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
As much as I hate holobad, you can't brag like you're some super elite skilled guild when you were one of the primary problems with the server, I.E. exploiting raid encounters.

Get over yourself. You're both terrible.

fiegi 2.5
04-11-2012, 04:25 PM
exploiters mad at exploiters

Nirgon
04-11-2012, 04:27 PM
Red 99

Lollerskates.

Xantille
04-11-2012, 08:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/s3bDz.png