PDA

View Full Version : How to get shit done around here, Introductory Session by Cast

Cast v33.3
04-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Is when the community (me) takes it to the forums in a full blitz calling out Rogean and Nilbog, or to IRC

I was blamed by Amelinda for being the cause of exploited raid items not being removed until late February (when they shoulda been out early January) because I spammed the forums in late February asking for accountability from server administrators. Make sense? Nope.

Raid items were "removed" and we had a patch in late February, after a week of spamming and numerous IP bans.

I give 0 fucks about this server, its been dead since December and some of the Chosen Few have seen most of what has happened in our visions for months. For those who do give more than 0 fucks about this server: full court pressing Rogean and Nilbog is the only way to get shit done. I sent cruel, vile PMs to them as I saw fit - with links to my threads and old threads knowing they would read them because otherwise they give 0 fucks about reading shit on these forums or what the community thinks.

Amelinda, god bless her heart, is useless. She's great at banning accounts and deleting posts, and whatever it is she does in game, but otherwise she is useless. You don't get shit done by going through intermediaries, you get shit done by going to the top. The people who want shit done on this server need to know the only way you do that is by getting those two lady angels at the top to pay attention to what it is you have to say.

Methods I've employed:

1) spamming them in IRC (Got some rechargables removed in December this way)
2) sending nasty PMs to them
3) bumping old ass ridiculous threads to toxicify the forums, causing everyone to bitch and moan, mainly staff, to Lady Angel Nilbog/Rogean

Its sad to say but the lot of you are fucking stupid, so you couldn't get a light switched off if you tried, but for any special person out there that wants to try to turn shit around on this dead server - going rogue is the only way to get shit done around here. As we all know, having threads with polls to get them to change shit is USELESS so don't fall for the Amelinda/Sirken/Null bait. None of them have any decision making ability. Go to the top, its the only way.

God bless you all and good night

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:14 AM
Words by a janitor lawl

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 10:20 AM
This may be the best post I have ever read on the p99 boards, and perhaps any boards.

Barkingturtle
04-01-2012, 10:22 AM
This entire server seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

A+ trolling from Rogean and Co, imo.

Cast v33.3
04-01-2012, 10:24 AM
This entire server seems to be on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

A+ trolling from Rogean and Co, imo.

This player clearly has 0 clues as to whats going on in this thread

but then again, who the FUK is barking tortoise?

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 10:25 AM
Cast confirmed favorite EQ player, will follow to gates of Mordor

Barkingturtle
04-01-2012, 10:26 AM
This player clearly has 0 clues as to whats going on in this thread

You're having a tantrum, amplified by your social dysfunction.

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 10:30 AM
Having heard Cast in vent, I can confirm he gives 0 fucks about this server.

mostbitter
04-01-2012, 10:31 AM
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSeqDCOTQuY-qCIaLUg459jFuM36SP4H6PuAGdSSsWLkx_jluEbzg

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:33 AM
TOP 2%

Amelinda
04-01-2012, 10:40 AM
Is when the community (me) takes it to the forums in a full blitz calling out Rogean and Nilbog, or to IRC

I was blamed by Amelinda for being the cause of exploited raid items not being removed until late February (when they shoulda been out early January) because I spammed the forums in late February asking for accountability from server administrators. Make sense? Nope.

Raid items were "removed" and we had a patch in late February, after a week of spamming and numerous IP bans.

I give 0 fucks about this server, its been dead since December and some of the Chosen Few have seen most of what has happened in our visions for months. For those who do give more than 0 fucks about this server: full court pressing Rogean and Nilbog is the only way to get shit done. I sent cruel, vile PMs to them as I saw fit - with links to my threads and old threads knowing they would read them because otherwise they give 0 fucks about reading shit on these forums or what the community thinks.

Amelinda, god bless her heart, is useless. She's great at banning accounts and deleting posts, and whatever it is she does in game, but otherwise she is useless. You don't get shit done by going through intermediaries, you get shit done by going to the top. The people who want shit done on this server need to know the only way you do that is by getting those two lady angels at the top to pay attention to what it is you have to say.

Methods I've employed:

3) bumping old ass ridiculous threads to toxicify the forums, causing everyone to bitch and moan, mainly staff, to Lady Angel Nilbog/Rogean

Its sad to say but the lot of you are fucking stupid, so you couldn't get a light switched off if you tried, but for any special person out there that wants to try to turn shit around on this dead server - going rogue is the only way to get shit done around here. As we all know, having threads with polls to get them to change shit is USELESS so don't fall for the Amelinda/Sirken/Null bait. None of them have any decision making ability. Go to the top, its the only way.

Cast you are 100% wrong. Nilbog is currently out of town on business and has been for a bit. Rogean is doing his own thing. and the only one around with Rogean's ear is well....ME as it were. Acting like a spoiled useless fuck up actually just annoys the total shit out of the staff.

I promise you, community, if you shit up the boards a la cast, I will beg Rogean to shut the server down. And i'm fairly sure it won't take much begging as i'm fairly sure Nilbog, Null & Sirken would lose all patience with the project at that point.

so Cast: I have nothing nice to say to you. so i'll just post this and ban your account since you intend to incite bullshit like this. Also for staff insult.

I don't appreciate being called useless.

bakkily
04-01-2012, 10:49 AM
i dont play that often because of rl, but when i do get on or check the forums, all i hear is bitching from the basement dwellers that were called out on their hacking ect, or what ever, get over it, shit

its just a game, bro....

anyways to the rest of us here that are here to have fun and pvp along the way to lvl 50 ect let us have our fun dickheads

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:56 AM
Cast v33.3
Banned

Bad bard who couldn't handle classic EQ down!

Smedy
04-01-2012, 11:20 AM
Smedy for GM and all issues will be instantly resolved, these are the rumors on the internets

Rykk
04-01-2012, 01:06 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33bpwsn.gif

Vile
04-01-2012, 01:09 PM
tapping 2 plains for this bitch:

http://static.starcitygames.com/sales/cardscans/MAGSCO/wipe_clean.jpg

Srs Not Ames
04-01-2012, 01:14 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/33bpwsn.gif

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/polloption/lolwut-8193.jpg

Lazortag
04-01-2012, 01:18 PM

Methods I've employed:

Please kill yourself.

Srs Not Ames
04-01-2012, 01:29 PM
Honestly anyone with half a brain can see Cast is suffering from multiple personality disorder and extreme dementia.

I don't give a fuck now that I quit but plenty of people in holo even disliked cast. To name a few.. Slathar, Casey, Target and even big Smedy thought he was loco. I myself liked the guy in till i saw his spouts of dimension on the forums and realized he is a fuckin nut.

Trolling is one thing bro but jesus christ ahah.

Combobreaker
04-01-2012, 01:46 PM
Honestly anyone with half a brain can see Cast is suffering from multiple personality disorder and extreme dementia.

I don't give a fuck now that I quit but plenty of people in holo even disliked cast. To name a few.. Slathar, Casey, Target and even big Smedy thought he was loco. I myself liked the guy in till i saw his spouts of dimension on the forums and realized he is a fuckin nut.

Trolling is one thing bro but jesus christ ahah.

sounds like a merger :o

Truth
04-01-2012, 02:00 PM
http://i748.photobucket.com/albums/xx124/ohkimosabe/GIFS/2125ogjpg.gif

Truth
04-01-2012, 03:38 PM
o that img died

here a beter 1 anyway

http://i.imgur.com/jkUdy.jpg

gloinz
04-01-2012, 03:40 PM
ur weeds got blue dye #2 in it ur gunna get cancer

Truth
04-01-2012, 03:40 PM
u gona get cancer anyways

thats a good idea tho just grow the weed with food dye in the water $

gloinz
04-01-2012, 03:43 PM
or pour food dye on a pound of cheap mexican weed and sell it as primo weed = mega profit

tehruoh
04-01-2012, 04:34 PM
yep

hey sup on that surname remove :P

Srs Not Ames
04-01-2012, 04:41 PM
or pour food dye on a pound of cheap mexican weed and sell it as primo weed = mega profit

I have cancer : /

The only cure is your love.

Srs Not Ames
04-01-2012, 04:47 PM
Nah that weed is legit you can tell due to how devolved the trichomes are on those buds. A surefire way to tell is the smell of the weed as well. Its super hard to replicate the pungent smell Sour D gives off or to produce the same scent as Haze. Plus weed dealers who are selling high-grade have no to reason to rip off their customers because they will only to be able to sell that one ounce/qp etc because no one would come back a second time.

gloinz
04-01-2012, 04:58 PM
Plus weed dealers who are selling high-grade have no to reason to rip off their customers because they will only to be able to sell that one ounce/qp etc because no one would come back a second time.

childwoman plz name anything u get at wal mart its got some sort of dye or something to make it better looking. like gatorade colors and shit. ppl don't feel like they are getting ripped off bc their gatorade doesnt look like water they feel ripped off if it doesn't look as red as a raspberry

the "best" of the best weed just has some added food dye, marketing has caught up to the hippy industry AND IT AINT GOING AWAY heard it here first

Truth
04-01-2012, 05:00 PM
ladies plz smoke a bole and calm down

Srs Not Ames
04-01-2012, 05:03 PM
i m so hi

Lulz Sect
04-01-2012, 05:19 PM
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lh09vmZ6on1qzdgkdo1_500.gif

Dullah
04-01-2012, 10:33 PM
I promise you, community, if you shit up the boards a la cast, I will beg Rogean to shut the server down. And i'm fairly sure it won't take much begging as i'm fairly sure Nilbog, Null & Sirken would lose all patience with the project at that point.

This is exactly what cast and most of Holocaust want, to get it shut down. Every post from them only makes their motive clearer:

They'll go to any lengths and use any method at their disposal in game or on the forums (or anything else) to get the server shut down; all because they lost, and then couldn't whine enough to get the server transformed into vztz or a form of EQ where they can gain the advantage and ruin the classic experience for everyone else.

Just end it cast. /wrist - its the only answer

Vile
04-01-2012, 10:39 PM
lol holy power trip

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 10:59 PM
This is exactly what cast and most of Holocaust want, to get it shut down. Every post from them only makes their motive clearer:

They'll go to any lengths and use any method at their disposal in game or on the forums (or anything else) to get the server shut down; all because they lost, and then couldn't whine enough to get the server transformed into vztz or a form of EQ where they can gain the advantage and ruin the classic experience for everyone else.

Just end it cast. /wrist - its the only answer

got numerous pieces of lustrous on my warrior tonight thanks

Rydar
04-01-2012, 11:00 PM
got numerous pieces of lustrous on my warrior tonight thanks

And zero raid target kills since November ;)

Dullah
04-01-2012, 11:02 PM
Lol @ random mention of lustrous. Obv he hasn't seen my alts.

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 11:05 PM
my druid has near full verm, mage has numerous pieces of cryo, loot still meaningless, nihilum still bad @ PVP, server still dead

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 11:06 PM
And zero raid target kills since November ;)

was in nihilum for some of those DRAGON kills so I guess I do have quite a few raid kills thanks

Rydar
04-01-2012, 11:07 PM
True, him braging about holo's main tank finaly getting some lusterous when our alts are walking around in full sets kind of clues one into why they are screaming for a server wipe/do over.

But sorry, its not happening. You get a chance at lusterous when WE say you can, and you get to try raid mobs when WE say you can.

Know your place, in the 3rd string.

Rydar
04-01-2012, 11:08 PM
my druid has near full verm, mage has numerous pieces of cryo, loot still meaningless, nihilum still bad @ PVP, server still dead

Good enough to wipe your raids and loot them cloak of flames with your cold dead corpses looking on :cool:

sorry, no raid loots for joo!

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 11:08 PM
True, him braging about holo's main tank finaly getting some lusterous when our alts are walking around in full sets kind of clues one into why they are screaming for a server wipe/do over.

But sorry, its not happening. You get a chance at lusterous when WE say you can, and you get to try raid mobs when WE say you can.

Know your place, in the 3rd string.

immersion level dangerously high

Rydar
04-01-2012, 11:11 PM

lol says the person with.... how many 46+ toons?? 3? 4?

oh well, when you have no raids to look forward to, I guess you can console yourself with spending all day every day leveling alts up :rolleyes:

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 11:12 PM
KILLIN BAWSES

Rydar
04-01-2012, 11:15 PM
KILLIN BAWSES

like a baws!!!

Beastro
04-01-2012, 11:32 PM
I promise you, community, if you shit up the boards a la cast, I will beg Rogean to shut the server down.

My God, did your only contact with the internet come when you got made a part of the staff here?

Kaino
04-01-2012, 11:42 PM

lol

JayDee
04-02-2012, 01:07 AM
full court pressing Rogean and Nilbog

+1 if you coined that

Amelinda
04-02-2012, 09:54 AM
My God, did your only contact with the internet come when you got made a part of the staff here?

Yes. I obviously lived in a tiny box and never had any contact online before that.

:rolleyes:

I played on live from 1999 until 2006. have participated in numerous other online forums.

but creating extra work for me by being a little bitch will not ingratiate you to me at all. if i can't keep up and people think acting that way is the way to get rogean to pay attention to the server, i am going to make sure the exact opposite happens...as kind of a big "fuck you" to the people who make my job here hard as fuck.

so how about you guys grow the fuck up and quit being a buncha cry babies? (if the shoe fits...wear it. if it doesn't...make sure your panties stay untwisted)

Nizzarr
04-02-2012, 09:57 AM
Did I read that right?

So basically people trolls, want the server to burn from day 10(the day they figured they lost). They keep trolling and you're threatening to give them what they want from the beginning?

You're not helping your case, my dear Amelinda.

taakyn
04-02-2012, 11:27 AM
Make smedy gm and let cinda take amelindas spot imo.

mostbitter
04-02-2012, 11:33 AM
This is beyond stupid at this point. Community cries out for a more appealing server, staff says no. Community is upset because server is a ghost town staff says shut up or we're gonna plug it. :confused:

heartbrand
04-02-2012, 11:37 AM
This is beyond stupid at this point. Community cries out for a more appealing server, staff says no. Community is upset because server is a ghost town staff says shut up or we're gonna plug it. :confused:

Pretty much this. Would type more but I would get banned for staff comments.

Muck
04-02-2012, 12:47 PM
Shut off the power to Red - Blue will follow.

Clearly being unable to control the actions of a few, results in defeat. The actions of many would certainly end it all.

You are being trolled by a very small handful of Holocaust members, threats to take down a server that many have invested significant amounts of time into would result in the entire projects destruction. This is not what I want to see. I just don't think you fully grasp what "Begging Rogean to shut down the server" would really do. I say this not to threaten, or even insult. My goal is only to prevent the obvious. Players on blue deserve to continue playing just as much as 70% of red does but if you take away one, you lose it all.

Andis
04-02-2012, 12:53 PM
Amelinda let the trolls post nonsense...honestly don't get upset over it just ban the retards and be done with them!

Dubee
04-02-2012, 01:26 PM
Everyman<Holocaust>
http://www.oldsoftware.com/images/mad.jpg

prince 7th edition
04-02-2012, 01:39 PM
amelinda means well 4 sure but she just aint the sharpest tool in da shed

Tassador
04-02-2012, 01:56 PM
really dont blame the staff for getting tired of us. one thing is to complain the other is to go full on hardon about a game that is past its prime to people who are providing a free service. Im still going to ride this ship while i play handhelds video games and other things.

~r994lyfe

da_herp_de_Derp
04-02-2012, 03:46 PM
"full court pressing Rogean and Nilbog is the only way to get shit done."

We need to go into business.

heartbrand
04-02-2012, 03:48 PM
gotta be honest, rogaine made his first post on these boards in a month, after a day of Cast shitting on the forums... coincidence?

Vile
04-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Wake up call you fucking cunt. Server is already dead. Fuck you and your threats. No one has played in months. Shut this shit down. The only ones who don't want you to are the ones who have carte blanche over the server anyway. You know, the ones you are guilded with - the ones you let insta camp, exploit without punishment, rmt, 2-box, and change rules explicitly so they can train legally per your made-up-on-the-spot rule change that benefits.... you guessed it.. no one but your guild.

You aren't fooling anyone you gonorrhea infested colostomy bag of vagina talk. Who do you think we are?

I call your bluff.

Shut this shit down NOW!

pras xy343

Smedy
04-02-2012, 07:29 PM
hello whats going on in here.... o shiii

cast trippin?

STRAY
04-02-2012, 07:33 PM
You all flaming and trolling the shit out of this project are just a bunch of burnout quitters, sad and mad because things didn't go your way. Well, too bad R99 is not going anywhere. Sure, the population might be low at the moment (go ahead point the finger, cause it's obviously not your fault, right quitter?) but there's still people to pk and plenty of guilds to pick an alliance or war with.

It's quite obvious that you want this server to burn... and have trolled shit out of the forums, IRC, and the devs themselves in an attempt to accomplish this goal. IMO, you quit, and you look like a crybaby because of it.

However, the server will go on, people will come and go, and come back (oh yes YOU will)... New content will be released. The server will see Kunark, and we'll see a population increase to the point where we will have somewhat healthy competition at all levels of progression.

TL;DR Give it some time for the these quitter bitches to get bored and leave and we'll see the server grow and progress to the point that P99 is at. Where the server has a healthy population, and now the problem is competition for content - a great thing for a PvP server!

Smedy
04-02-2012, 07:35 PM
i dont want to see the server burn, but honestly without any means of communication (ooc) i just don't care enough to play.

i love the drama, but i want the drama in EQ where it belongs, since all the drama is on the forum, i play the forum now.

Global ooc would fix this

Lulz Sect
04-02-2012, 07:46 PM
DING

mostbitter
04-03-2012, 07:31 PM
be careful smedy sirken is banning people for causing drama in game now

Nirgon
04-04-2012, 01:11 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pwghabw4N80

Nirgon
04-04-2012, 01:13 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbwUKONRfMM&feature=related

Runya
04-04-2012, 07:18 AM
Just start banning ips if your upset.....im sure most of us wont mind......People act like they are paying for something here.Half the people who dont play or cry the servers dead are still posting here everyday lolol.Get a life bros....the day i quit very well may be the last day i read the forums.You have allowed the same twats to troll you over and over....sounds real simple to me.....when you ban a forum account ban it from red and blue server also.

goalie
04-04-2012, 07:51 AM
Just start banning ips if your upset.....im sure most of us wont mind......People act like they are paying for something here.Half the people who dont play or cry the servers dead are still posting here everyday lolol.Get a life bros....the day i quit very well may be the last day i read the forums.You have allowed the same twats to troll you over and over....sounds real simple to me.....when you ban a forum account ban it from red and blue server also.

An excellent STRATEGUM - +1

da_herp_de_Derp
04-13-2012, 02:24 PM
"the "best" of the best weed just has some added food dye, marketing has caught up to the hippy industry AND IT AINT GOING AWAY heard it here first"

So much first of the first from red 99

True social engineers at work

FoxxHound
04-13-2012, 03:13 PM
lot's of masturbation.