PDA

View Full Version : New DE SK to the server

Alukit Vassago
03-31-2012, 08:22 PM
Hello, i just gotten back to EQ & in search of others, i am a lvl 3 just starting today hopefully not wanting to be alone xD i have skype for those that dont like to type much, pm me in game or on forums if you like to group up or do something

Pillow Armadillo
04-01-2012, 01:09 PM
Welcome to p99 and good luck in your guild search! Is your in-game name Alukit?

Contact Skullmonkey in-game for some Shadowknight swag. I've got a couple of equipment pieces that I could toss your way and am more than happy to craft you a set of banded if you need a hand getting started. :)

Edit: Fashionably Late has been recruiting rerolls and new players. I would check them out - last I heard they were Shadowknightless and right around your level range!

Alukit Vassago
04-11-2012, 02:22 PM
Welcome to p99 and good luck in your guild search! Is your in-game name Alukit?

Contact Skullmonkey in-game for some Shadowknight swag. I've got a couple of equipment pieces that I could toss your way and am more than happy to craft you a set of banded if you need a hand getting started. :)

Edit: Fashionably Late has been recruiting rerolls and new players. I would check them out - last I heard they were Shadowknightless and right around your level range!

thank you for the help & to all those whom have helped me on my way since i have started, skullmonkey, tizzle , zephany, gorgore & anyone else ^^ currently lvl 15 & enjoying my new spell looking forward to continuing on to lvl 60 :D