PDA

View Full Version : YT is the solution

Truth
03-31-2012, 12:44 PM
Sorry p99 blue bros, YT does solve shit. If you want to brag about your kill, take a screenshot and post yt.

More so than not, the one who gets the YT got a lucky hit, only did 5% total damage to the person and gets to see their name announced to the server. Amazzzzzzzzzzing. I rather my druid in my group be watching my health and healing me instead of trying to get that nuke off when X player is at 3% health and they think they can get that YT.

OOC... yea I could see this being helpful and there would definitely need to be a way to toggle it on and off.

The server pop sucks because it caters to the poop-socking, basement dwelling, 10+ hour days of grinding neck-beards.

You can't deny this. If you're level 50 with decent gear, I welcome you to post your /played time bros. It's probably disgusting.

XP needs to be multiplied to an adequate level to support the small community. Face it, the amount of people who play or who want to play EQ PvP doesn't come close to those who want to blue it up. Even with the scaling bonus and being power leveled, it takes a ridiculous amount of time.

At this point of the server the population for lvl 1-40 is basically non existent and when you finally get 40+, prepared to get stomped on by the people with 25+ days /played.

in b4 Harrison - you're fat
in b4 Lazorfag - your brother is better than you

As Princess Vile would do, "make a google doc for everything"....

Billbike
03-31-2012, 01:15 PM
Iv played with and without YT. Meh, I would rather have it, but it's not game changing for me personally.

On a side note, what IS GAME CHANGING IS: Having to use these forums as a bazaar. It is a royal pain in the ass, and has cost me thousands of plat, because im too lazy to post/bump every transaction im interested in.

At very least, enable a AUCTION chat channel. Would be so much better for the economy/community. WAY more commerce would take place if we could just use a global chat to link items and do business.

Yes you will lose some forum traffic and accidental clicking of ads by people on their mobil phones, but it's really a quality of life issue. Is it "classic"? Don't know, really don't care.

InfamousTaco
03-31-2012, 01:28 PM
Greattaste, Lessfilling!

Truth
03-31-2012, 01:42 PM
Is it "classic"? Don't know, really don't care.

Lulz Sect
03-31-2012, 03:01 PM
http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Seal-club.jpg

Truth
03-31-2012, 03:12 PM
Yellow Texted~

http://i.imgur.com/ObQ5y.jpg