PDA

View Full Version : **BREAKING NEWS** WIZARD BEATS MELEE, ROCK BEATS ROCK!

Supreme
03-30-2012, 01:59 PM
This just in....

http://i39.tinypic.com/2vtsbhi.jpg

In a rare pvp event Nirgon "The Wizard" susccessfully pulled off a 5 man gank against Tehruoh "The Melee" and actually killed him!

In other news..

Rock beats Paper and Sciccors is now left with nothing to do but wait for the Rock.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 02:02 PM
http://i39.tinypic.com/2n70fgy.jpg

I got Arzak too in that, should I keep going?

tehruoh
03-30-2012, 02:02 PM
that was a loooong time ago when i was like 42 roflmao note the non planar gear

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 02:03 PM
Some of the most delusional people in the world f'real now...

Doublestep
03-30-2012, 02:03 PM
***BREAKING*** Supreme is mad that pvp happened on pvp server

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 02:04 PM
There is a lot of raging in the guild right now that needs to s-s-s-stop.

Doublestep
03-30-2012, 02:09 PM
they're taking a tactical advantage and you know thats why whats good

MACROQUEST???

tehruoh
03-30-2012, 02:11 PM
hey guys howd draco work out last night

FoxxHound
03-30-2012, 02:40 PM
People died...

Supreme
03-30-2012, 03:14 PM
We raged so much this week that we;

1-Owned Holocant in PVP, Killed Nagafen and got a CoF
2-Killed Vox and got two Mistwalkers
3-Owned Holocant in PVP, Kill Draco gave Abort sweet staff and random caster BCG.

Holocaust still farming naked clerics in lower guk waiting for their big chance.

heartbrand
03-30-2012, 04:13 PM
Lovely would have guildremoved Supreme immediately. Real shame what happened to Nihilum, ruined the server, could've been good. Oh well.

Lawler
03-30-2012, 04:20 PM
Lovely would have guildremoved Supreme immediately. Real shame what happened to Nihilum, ruined the server, could've been good. Oh well.

IE holocaust didn't win so server is ruined.

Truth
03-30-2012, 05:16 PM
no1 wins at eq dummies

but ME

Silikten
03-30-2012, 06:11 PM
We raged so much this week that we;

1-Owned Holocant in PVP, Killed Nagafen and got a CoF
2-Killed Vox and got two Mistwalkers
3-Owned Holocant in PVP, Kill Draco gave Abort sweet staff and random caster BCG.

Holocaust still farming naked clerics in lower guk waiting for their big chance.

Don't forget the massacre of 9 holocaust in sro

mendan
03-30-2012, 06:33 PM

dont forget lamort is selling a manastone~

herpaderp
03-30-2012, 09:35 PM
that was a loooong time ago when i was like 42 roflmao note the non planar gear

roflmao your planar gear wont matter you zergling shitbag you suck dicks and nirgon will shit your face just as fast now

tehruoh
03-30-2012, 11:04 PM
roflmao your planar gear wont matter you zergling shitbag you suck dicks and nirgon will shit your face just as fast now

too bad he doesnt play anymore and my resists are getting better every day that hes gone.

Mad and Bad
03-30-2012, 11:12 PM
Confirmed Heartbrand mad we won't let him back in.

Dubee
03-31-2012, 12:29 PM
Don't forget the massacre of 9 holocaust in sro

Seems like Holocaust are the designated "clear trash to name spawns" guild. I think we are all getting some good PvP gears from their hard work.

They making a name for themselves as a very helpful guild. Hope they keep it up!

Haul
03-31-2012, 12:52 PM
Seems like Holocaust are the designated "clear trash to name spawns" guild. I think we are all getting some good PvP gears from their hard work.

They making a name for themselves as a very helpful guild. Hope they keep it up!

Does anyone know if this guy remade a forum account or something because he's always talking like he is someone well known lol.

Dubee
03-31-2012, 01:18 PM
Does anyone know if this guy remade a forum account or something because he's always talking like he is someone well known lol.

Does anyone know what Natural's new Necromancer's name is? (assuming he didnt reroll to hide his identity after being Nihilum vent kicked) I mean... He is an RMT'er which is against server policy and against the Law. He claims that Amelinda is letting him play and is going to unban his account.

DUBEE <GLOBAL OOC>

....who?

Level 11 Troll Shadowknight doin work

Haul
03-31-2012, 02:09 PM
Does anyone know what Natural's new Necromancer's name is? (assuming he didnt reroll to hide his identity after being Nihilum vent kicked) I mean... He is an RMT'er which is against server policy and against the Law. He claims that Amelinda is letting him play and is going to unban his account.

LOL whatever. I don't claim that my account will be unbanned. I said long ago that one of my 2 accounts that were banned was under consideration which is absolute truth, but I soon gave up on pursuit of that or caring because D3 will be out soon. Also I apologised to the staff, and am allowed to continue to play if I wish. Feel free to keep trollin though mystery man-child!

Dubee
03-31-2012, 02:24 PM
He is an RMT'er which is against server policy and against the Law. He claims that Amelinda is letting him play and is going to unban his account.

Also I apologised to the staff, and am allowed to continue to play if I wish.

Really? Known RMT allowed to play because he apologized? Hmmmmmm