PDA

View Full Version : Nihilum spank Holocaust in PVP??

Mad and Bad
03-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Confirmed 29 holocaust get spanked in solb be less numbers. Confirmed mad and bad at pvp and game. No worries you guys are still pvp champs in forums

solid
03-27-2012, 10:40 PM
Nice SS proof, not.

Supreme
03-27-2012, 10:41 PM
SO GLAD that there was PVP over PVE!

Win or lose guys..thanks for actually showing up..raid force vs raid force to fight over PVE.

/applaud.

Dubee
03-27-2012, 10:42 PM
SO GLAD that there was PVP over PVE!

Win or lose guys..thanks for actually showing up..raid force vs raid force to fight over PVE.

/applaud.

Nihilum undisputed champs amirite

hijinks
03-27-2012, 10:45 PM
Confirmed holo went from 30 to 13 online. Officers gated to avoid death, left front line to die.. poor saps, at some point you'll learn you're just sheep.

Cholk
03-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Wut happened ?

Mad and Bad
03-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Do you really want me to go around solb and take pics of all the holobad corpses?

tehruoh
03-27-2012, 10:51 PM
good times were had by all. Holocaust wanted pvp, they got it.

Dubee
03-27-2012, 10:53 PM
I heard Checkraise just stood and watched.. not like he could have tanked naggy anyway tho right?

http://sharetv.org/images/burn_notice-show.jpg

Rydar
03-27-2012, 11:05 PM
Holocaust on RED ALERT!

Wiped out to less numbers before they even tried a single naggy pull.

Starwars time? Word on the street is the "inner circle" that advocated mass recruiting every noob they could get their hands on got chewed out. Talk of the recruit scum being worthless in a fight and zero desire to help them CR.

RED ALERT!

Crazycloud
03-27-2012, 11:05 PM
There wasn't much pvp tonight. Here's what went down

Holo ported around looking for a mass pvp fight vs nihilum (20 mins before naggy was spawning) nihilum would port away. Holo set up in solb nihilum set up outside. Pretty much both sides sat for an hour and a half not doing much (mostly nihilum) we were charming and fighting giants. We killed a few nihilum poking at us at ledge. A loose train killed about 7-8 of us so it turned out to be 20vs28 nilhilum with holo being split at end. Sure it was fun but people like me and gong + others got work tomorrow morning! Can't sit around forever bros.

PS: need to wake up at 3am est fuk my life.

herpaderp
03-27-2012, 11:15 PM
so you lost in pvp? wheres the pics and shit talk ? wtb

Awwalike
03-27-2012, 11:19 PM

Holo ported around looking for a mass pvp fight vs nihilum (20 mins before naggy was spawning) nihilum would port away. Holo set up in solb nihilum set up outside. Pretty much both sides sat for an hour and a half not doing much (mostly nihilum) we were charming and fighting giants. We killed a few nihilum poking at us at ledge. A loose train killed about 7-8 of us so it turned out to be 20vs28 nilhilum with holo being split at end. Sure it was fun but people like me and gong + others got work tomorrow morning! Can't sit around forever bros.

muslim opinions are void.

Supreme
03-27-2012, 11:20 PM

Yaknow week in and week out we are faced with the SAME thing. Holo porting around harassing us as we gather for Dragons/Raids. Holo sits in Lavastorm. Then train us as we engage.

Yet we end up killing the Dragon, the train and all of Holocaust.

We do not come to the forums and make excuses for failed raid PVP.

Guess even though you claim to be an adult you just cant say GG and move on.

Angkar
03-27-2012, 11:36 PM

Pretty spot on... I dont think many in Holo have really experienced the fury of P99 style poop socking. So we are on the learning curve.

Supreme, most weeks there has not been any contention for Nihilum's raiding, at all? Not that I have been aware of. At this point we gotta take the wins and loses, learn, and move on. No offense, but really what happens without Holocaust? This simply turns into a P99 redux, about 1.5yrs behind the original, where Nihilum farms loot then logs back to the P99 toons.

Either way, was fun until the retarded poopsocking / stare contest went on for over a hour.

hijinks
03-27-2012, 11:39 PM
Excuses excuses, you guys got beat in your own game. I'd double chek with the people you call leaders leaving ya'll to die to avoid killshots, and we still got a few.

Better luck next time.

BTW, thanks for the Cloak of Flames.

SamwiseRed
03-27-2012, 11:40 PM
Pretty spot on... I dont think many in Holo have really experienced the fury of P99 style poop socking. So we are on the learning curve.

Supreme, most weeks there has not been any contention for Nihilum's raiding, at all? Not that I have been aware of. At this point we gotta take the wins and loses, learn, and move on. No offense, but really what happens without Holocaust? This simply turns into a P99 redux, about 1.5yrs behind the original, where Nihilum farms loot then logs back to the P99 toons.

Either way, was fun until the retarded poopsocking / stare contest went on for over a hour.

comin from a poopsocker yourself, shits comedy.

Angkar
03-27-2012, 11:43 PM
Excuses excuses, you guys got beat in your own game. I'd double chek with the people you call leaders leaving ya'll to die to avoid killshots, and we still got a few.

Better luck next time.

BTW, thanks for the Cloak of Flames.

1. Raiding dragons isnt OUR game, its yours. Not sure why you have that confused.

2. Leaders were not at issue, there were issues we had in those last 5-10minutes, none of which I'll state on forums.

3. Thanks for the GL

4. Hope to do it again next week.

Herb9
03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
Letsjoe, Gongshow, Left, and more holo b stringers added to the graveyard.

jjgerman
03-27-2012, 11:45 PM
yea you guys got the waiting game down.

Wait till half of holo force falls asleep. Then attack soon as you have at least 3 more in the fight.

Not a bad plan, it worked.

Mad and Bad
03-27-2012, 11:47 PM
kill holocaust in mass pvp sit on corpses the kill naggy and get cloak of flames thats a win in my book if I've ever heard of a win. Holocaust already making excuses next week it will be that nihilum zerged in 100v10 confirmed mad and bad at all aspects of everquest but keep up the forum pvp guys.

Slathar
03-27-2012, 11:49 PM
Letsjoe, Gongshow, Left, and more holo b stringers added to the graveyard.

this guys life is literally a 75 person everquest emulation server

immersion level: dangerously high

i bet he has a hard drive with a picture of every woman he has stalked and plans to murder in the next 5 years, too.

leprachaun fuck

hijinks
03-27-2012, 11:51 PM
[QUOTE=jjgerman;602866]yea you guys got the waiting game down.

Wait till half of holo force falls asleep. Then attack soon as you have at least 3 more in the fight.

You obviously know little about this kind of PvP. It's a chess game. You guys lost tonight, how many more weeks do you guys need before you actually pose a serious threat ? We're now 5 months into the server, shall we revisit in another 5?

SamwiseRed
03-27-2012, 11:52 PM

i bet he has a hard drive with a picture of every woman he has stalked and plans to murder in the next 5 years, too.

leprachaun fuck

coming from the guy who spammed me for 10 minutes about a forum post. sounds like slathar gettin run oft the server soon.

Angkar
Slathar, he wont murder them until he stalks out the Facebook info, and finds out they have been "cheating" on him.

hijinks

leprachaun fuck

right, like the 30 holocaust that were online tonight weren't fully immersed. you guys r a joke, seriously. you claim disinterest as soon as u get owned.

Slathar
03-27-2012, 11:53 PM
right, like the 30 holocaust that were online tonight weren't fully immersed. you guys r a joke, seriously. you claim disinterest as soon as u get owned.

except i dont care

sorry pal

SamwiseRed
03-27-2012, 11:54 PM
except i dont care

sorry pal

bet he does

Slathar
03-27-2012, 11:55 PM
bet he does

bet he does

Angkar
03-27-2012, 11:57 PM
Dont talk back to Slathar.

And yeah, we do lose interest after sitting idle for 90 minutes rebuffing.

SamwiseRed
03-27-2012, 11:58 PM

you could always, i dunno, attack?

Awwalike
03-27-2012, 11:59 PM

leprachaun fuck

some1 mad

Angkar
03-28-2012, 12:00 AM
you could always, i dunno, attack?

Man, for an army nurse, you sure seem to have some great ESP. We did. Several times. For like, 3 hrs?

Why are you even in this thread? Dont you have a horribly wrecked marriage to slowly die in?

Renian
03-28-2012, 12:00 AM
Samwise continues to do big things

Herb9
03-28-2012, 12:01 AM

leprachaun fuck

missed out on my tan good looks in RL pic thread obviously.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:02 AM
youd be mad too if youve spend half your waking life in the last 2 months on your toon. slathars ass molded to comp chair and mad as fuck.

hijinks
03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
slathar confirmed liar

the biggest ooc /tll spam in the game comes from him... confirmed had a character on blue p1999.. guess we're somehow more immersed.. roflz

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:04 AM
feel bad for people like angkar. all alone. all he gots is this box and probably looked forward to dragons all day. you guys are mean for not letting him blue it up.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:05 AM
wat happened

not sure but slathar and angkar have been elevated to suicide watch.

Herb9
03-28-2012, 12:07 AM
wat happened

your rear line of officers all evac'd/gated while your front line of fodder all dropped. see graveyard for new rare cards acquired.

holo goes from 29 online to 13 online in minutes, officers promise fodder that they will get corpses tomorrow sometime during work hours.

:D:D:D

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
sounds like operation human shield was a success.

Supreme
03-28-2012, 12:12 AM

Man, for an army nurse, you sure seem to have some great ESP. We did. Several times. For like, 3 hrs?

Why are you even in this thread? Dont you have a horribly wrecked marriage to slowly die in?

Couple observations.

This guy is new to Red99 Raiding. 90 mins of rebuffing....jeezus...

30 people for nagafen..had a bad pull? People died to Fire Giants? The same Fire Giants that Heartbrand bragged about killing with 3 people?

All those quotes about smiling hard as fuck...well i got news for you clowns. You are only smiling because you have no fucking clue what is going on.

Lazortag
03-28-2012, 12:17 AM

Horseshit, everyone in holocaust is on welfare. Why do you think they act so entitled all the time? Nice try.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:22 AM
with all the racist shit thats been froathing out of Holos mouth lately, I find myself secretly cheering for Nilly. I dont even like Nilly but I am pretty sure they would no way in hell recruit Wolfram if they had any knowledge of illegal actives. I think the rotten RMTers/boxers are gone. its too bad because I like alot of Holo members (nigron, gongshow, casey, ames, oadina, fiegi just to name a few) but you got some really screwed up people in there.

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 12:31 AM
Samwise they came into our vent and asked if we'd share fear and dragons. To me thats the funniest things I've ever heard kinda sounds like bluebie shit, which they talk shit on all day in forums. Is someone mad we'z be greedy with dragons. I say no to the bitches no dragons for you.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:34 AM
Samwise they came into our vent and asked if we'd share fear and dragons. To me thats the funniest things I've ever heard kinda sounds like bluebie shit, which they talk shit on all day in forums. Is someone mad we'z be greedy with dragons. I say no to the bitches no dragons for you.

should have recorded that shit for smedy to remix.

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 12:37 AM
yea would have been funny for sure Selena can you come in vent again and ask we might have changed our minds

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 12:41 AM
Selena if we say no, there's no need to kill yourself we'll let you raid ct for gate pots and what not.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:44 AM
samwise... act like u got a dick between your legs bro enough of the soft shit what happend to the old u

never been down with real racism. trolling is one thing but actually believing that shit is just lol. i forget some of you havent left the basement in quite awhile. im for pvp and talkin smack but i find it hard to interact with bottom feeders who tremble in fear at the sight of a colored person.

Angkar
03-28-2012, 12:49 AM
colored person.

Lulz

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:50 AM
had to make it understandable for you rednecks.

Ssleeve
03-28-2012, 01:03 AM
http://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gifhttp://i.imgur.com/0fOl5.gif

Harrison
03-28-2012, 01:06 AM
Red cheaters getting owned in pvp by blue cheaters.

I think it's time to throw in the towel holobad.

Silikten
03-28-2012, 01:09 AM
holo pvp not so ez

Mafakka
03-28-2012, 01:14 AM
Red cheaters getting owned in pvp by blue cheaters.

I think it's time to throw in the towel holobad.

Lol. Ready to quit next week bro?

InfamousTaco
03-28-2012, 01:25 AM
good fights tonight bro's. win or lose, i think it was one of the biggest battles the servers ever seen.

Angkar
03-28-2012, 01:28 AM
good fights tonight bro's. win or lose, i think it was one of the biggest battles the servers ever seen.

Agreed. Like I said.

Next week I hope we can do it again.

Silikten
03-28-2012, 01:30 AM

You clearly lost

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 01:44 AM
Why would the officers leave their new people behind so mad and bad should have given everyone atleast 1 gate pot I told you guys you can camp ct all you want. Also heard people already wanting back into there old guilds guess they saw first hand how bad holobad is at pvp, but keep on being the pvp champs on forums

Dubee
03-28-2012, 02:20 AM

What are you, a shaman? Cus if all you did was sit and buff while you guys 30manned FireGiants all the way to Naggy you have to be shaman amirite? At least you got Magi Rokyl, grats.

Tranix dropped right after you guys left thanks for clearing trash, I guess Holo are good for something after all.

IronLikeALionInZion
03-28-2012, 02:25 AM
YOU ARE ALL WAY TO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS FUCKING GAME

exploiters mad at exploiters

fat vs mad vs bad vs gay vs dum

InfamousTaco
03-28-2012, 03:20 AM
Nice one Friedchicken.

Big FF sittin comfortably on that #3 spot. Must of had a field day in guk while the big boys fighting over dragons.

Get the fuck outta here boiiiiiiiii

Crazycloud
03-28-2012, 05:11 AM
fyi my post wasn't a excuse its what went down. Fuk you all for making me have 3 hours of sleep. Pieces of shit

Tradesonred
03-28-2012, 05:15 AM
fyi my post wasn't a excuse its what went down. Fuk you all for making me have 3 hours of sleep. Pieces of shit

How does it feel to be a brown guy in vent with all these racist motherfuckers?

Wasnt Casey the one to talk about self-respect?

prince 7th edition
03-28-2012, 08:15 AM
good luck trolling crazycloud have literally never heard him raise his voice or get upset in 2 years of gaming w/him

#stonecold #rufflife #thxcumagain

Sektor
03-28-2012, 09:03 AM
Was a lot of fun for sure. I didn't stay the entire time but I do know everytime we rushed you guy's ran. =P

Ended up dying to a bat and I had to log was getting way to late.

Tradesonred
03-28-2012, 09:11 AM
good luck trolling crazycloud have literally never heard him raise his voice or get upset in 2 years of gaming w/him

#stonecold #rufflife #thxcumagain

But im not trolling, Holocaust has a good % of them that are openly racist. Im just wondering how he can manage it.

Supreme
03-28-2012, 09:11 AM
Was a lot of fun for sure. I didn't stay the entire time but I do know everytime we rushed you guy's ran. =P

Ended up dying to a bat and I had to log was getting way to late.

Sektor new to pvp raids.

Labanen
03-28-2012, 09:17 AM
fat vs mad vs bad vs gay vs dum good word/context to mispell.

hijinks
03-28-2012, 09:28 AM

I will say that a huge plus side last night win lose or draw, the server had a small moment of glory. Porting to diff places to regroup, picking up stragglers, picking when was a good time to engage, retreating when it was not.. all in a large group environment was def fun

It could have been REALLY interesting if FF had some presence last night and it would have been a 3 way battle, or an alliance tipping the scales of the fight.. a small group of them ported into LS, 1 gate potd, brainz died... and runya, well we just leave him alone cuz its so boring to kill him now :)

Hovis
03-28-2012, 09:30 AM
Nice one Friedchicken.

Big FF sittin comfortably on that #3 spot. Must of had a field day in guk while the big boys fighting over dragons.

Get the fuck outta here boiiiiiiiii

from the looks of it you didnt even pvp or get the dragon ~~ why talk shit when you have no reason to?

Rydar
03-28-2012, 09:47 AM

Yet a week ago he was up untill 3 am chain wipeing on Naggy attempts. Must of had the day off huh? :rolleyes

prince 7th edition
03-28-2012, 09:58 AM
But im not trolling, Holocaust has a good % of them that are openly racist. Im just wondering how he can manage it.

if u think saying ****** on the internet under a pseudonym equates to being "openly racist" (aka actually hating black ppl), then u are mega deluded

karsten
03-28-2012, 10:20 AM
shut up prince you ni

ce guy to hang out with and drink beers in sweden

IronLikeALionInZion
03-28-2012, 10:31 AM
Nihilum kills raid mobs within a few hours of spawning...

Real life problems still on track.

IronLikeALionInZion
03-28-2012, 10:32 AM
Sektor new to pvp raids.

Fat unfamiliar with skinny

IronLikeALionInZion
03-28-2012, 10:33 AM
I will say that a huge plus side last night win lose or draw, the server had a small moment of glory. Porting to diff places to regroup, picking up stragglers, picking when was a good time to engage, retreating when it was not.. all in a large group environment was def fun

It could have been REALLY interesting if FF had some presence last night and it would have been a 3 way battle, or an alliance tipping the scales of the fight.. a small group of them ported into LS, 1 gate potd, brainz died... and runya, well we just leave him alone cuz its so boring to kill him now :)

WAY TOO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS GAME!

karsten
03-28-2012, 10:40 AM
triple post way too emotionally invested in the forums of this game amirite

IronLikeALionInZion
03-28-2012, 10:55 AM
made different posts addressing different man children

Ssleeve
03-28-2012, 10:58 AM

FoxxHound
03-28-2012, 11:01 AM
I be in vents right naow.
I know nobody here.
rur.

Cast v27.5
03-28-2012, 11:04 AM
Not reading thread i wasnt there so any outcome is pointless to talk aboit

Dullah
03-28-2012, 11:07 AM

hijinks
03-28-2012, 11:15 AM
WAY TOO EMOTIONALLY INVESTED IN THIS GAME!

lol coming from the guy that lives on the forums of a game he has 0 relevancy or factor in, quite laughable.

I go hard in everything I do.. go hard or go home

Herb9
03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
Smallmee posed for new glamor shots for the graveyard today.

hijinks
03-28-2012, 11:21 AM
he must have ran out of gate pots

Haul
03-28-2012, 11:28 AM

See this actually seems believable, and very boring. Both sides sitting around for 1hr 30mins. Sounds like some uber pvp to me. Nihilum bragging about nothing once again lol.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 11:43 AM
Thats silly. The entire night we were outgunned nearly 30-20, and Holo as playing it safe, waiting for us to attack. Unless we had the numbers, anything but waiting and sending small pvp groups back and forth would have been bad for us.

We waited till the opportunity presented itself, we struck, we won. I found the entire night to be exciting just anticipating the conflict that I knew wouldn't come.

Last week Holo did the same thing, except we didn't have a partial wipe to pve allowing them to overtake us.

Thats the breaks.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 11:44 AM
Lol the conflict that I knew wouldn't come *for hours...

tehruoh
03-28-2012, 12:46 PM
Thats silly. The entire night we were outgunned nearly 30-20, and Holo as playing it safe, waiting for us to attack. Unless we had the numbers, anything but waiting and sending small pvp groups back and forth would have been bad for us.

We waited till the opportunity presented itself, we struck, we won. I found the entire night to be exciting just anticipating the conflict that I knew wouldn't come.

Last week Holo did the same thing, except we didn't have a partial wipe to pve allowing them to overtake us.

Thats the breaks.

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 01:04 PM
See this actually seems believable, and very boring. Both sides sitting around for 1hr 30mins. Sounds like some uber pvp to me. Nihilum bragging about nothing once again lol.

Pretty much what happened. We sat there for about 90-120 minutes waiting for PVP to come on the PVP server. Nihilum slowly logged more and more people on till eventually they had approx. 9-11 in Sol B and another 26-28 in Lavastorm. While they patiently waited outside we started to lose people who actually have to go to work for a living in the morning and slowly started logging off one by one. Eventually it got to the point where Gong, who was leading, had about fifteen minutes left to play. We decided to fuck nagafen and just go do PVP. We did not realize there were 30 nihilum members in lavastorm, got pinched by some mobs and what not and basically wiped ourselves. There never ended up being an actual PVP battle. If this is how raids are going to go then there won't be much competition on this server because nihilum has already proven they are more than capable of out poopsocking mobs on this server. We're competing against professional poopsockers from blue who literally sit on mob spawn points 36-48 hours ahead of time without a break to get that mob. Gonna be hard to compete vs. that.

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 01:05 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/2roqrtw.gif

Where's the 5k bitch. Go home.

hijinks
03-28-2012, 01:10 PM

Where's the 5k bitch. Go home.

lol, first off.. oddjob and thrilla are a completely different person. 2nd off.. smallmee lost all rights to those 5k when he got corpses by Oddjob this morning.. god knows the man needs it with all the gate pots he uses to avoid deaths..

and u sir nirgon, are not allowed to post on this thread.. none of this shit applies to u since u refuse to login game as one of the founding members of holocaust while you let your new breed that keep ur ingame name alive get crushed

move along

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 01:11 PM
nirgon you going to give that tranix crown out you won since you quit the following day? just sayin bro

Dacbane
03-28-2012, 01:12 PM
We attacked them in guk 2v3. Killed Aborted and then I died. OH GOD HURRY NEED TO MAKE A POST ABOUT IT AND ADD SCREENSHOTS TO THE GRAVEYARD.

Herb9
03-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Confirmed Nirgon not online since death #3, deletes EQ to avoid going down 4-0.

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 01:15 PM

pay the 5k.

Also no screen shots in claims of victory thread =

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 01:17 PM

Lol at Beo finally getting suspended after being allowed to raid for a night when you guys woulda had 0 monks.

Meanwhile, Xant or Crazy are suspended on the spot without any commentary.

Unintentional favoritism rampant as fuck.

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 01:19 PM

This guy is prolly reason #1 we need yellow text

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 01:20 PM
This guy is prolly reason #1 we need yellow text

And global ooc to hear about it. Would be great.

Dacbane
03-28-2012, 01:25 PM
Smallmee zones into fear by himself 1v30s nihilum. Kills one person, almost kills another. Gates pots out to avoid death when 15 melees are interrupting gate. Gets made fun of for using gate pot. INTREDASTING

Dubee
03-28-2012, 01:36 PM

YOUR A NONFACTOR BANNED FOR RMT YO

Dubee
03-28-2012, 01:48 PM
Lol at Beo finally getting suspended after being allowed to raid for a night when you guys woulda had 0 monks.

Meanwhile, Xant or Crazy are suspended on the spot without any commentary.

Unintentional favoritism rampant as fuck.

http://dorrys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tear-jerker.jpg

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Smallmee zones into fear by himself 1v30s nihilum. Kills one person, almost kills another. Gates pots out to avoid death when 15 melees are interrupting gate. Gets made fun of for using gate pot. INTREDASTING

HAHA YOU GATED FROM PVP YOU FGT.

HAHA.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 01:57 PM
Pretty much what happened. We sat there for about 90-120 minutes waiting for PVP to come on the PVP server. Nihilum slowly logged more and more people on till eventually they had approx. 9-11 in Sol B and another 26-28 in Lavastorm.

Hahaha @ your numbers. Lies = so mad. So basically we had 40 dudes online? Let me guess, you guys only had 15 the whole night amirite, or was it 10, 5? We never even broke 30! Most of the night struggling to top 20. You guys had over 30 counting the 2 or 3 we were pushing out of lavastorm your entire raid.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1593/potatocount.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/potatocount.jpg/)

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 02:02 PM
Given past history I have to say I disagree with what is being posted here.

I'll still list Destin as a credible source, however, there's no telling how much he's buying into the "company bullshit" surrounding Nihilum.

My favorite example:
"You're crazy if you think anyone in this guild RMTs. You're a liar, Nirgon, and have no proof"
"Yeah Nihilum knew Natural was RMTing, he's a scoundrel and we kicked him"
(I heard this about Steaks re: the Vox raid too)

Cast v27.5
03-28-2012, 02:03 PM
Not reading thread i wasnt there so any outcome is pointless to talk aboit

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 02:05 PM
Hahaha @ your numbers. Lies = so mad. So basically we had 40 dudes online? Let me guess, you guys only had 15 the whole night amirite, or was it 10, 5? We never even broke 30! Most of the night struggling to top 20. You guys had over 30 counting the 2 or 3 we were pushing out of lavastorm your entire raid.

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1593/potatocount.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/706/potatocount.jpg/)

At the end we had 26 online. You had 10 in sol b and 29 in lavastorm, that's 39. With your math you may want me to do your taxes for you.

Dubee
03-28-2012, 02:06 PM
At the end we had 26 online. You had 10 in sol b and 29 in lavastorm, that's 39. With your math you may want me to do your taxes for you.

lol 10 inside 29 outside

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
ITT: Getcha taxes done, son

Dubee
03-28-2012, 02:07 PM
http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2665/3993999159_b375f7dfba.jpg

Supreme
03-28-2012, 02:27 PM

You sure you do taxes for a living?

Because your math and imaginary numbers suck.

Supreme
03-28-2012, 02:31 PM
So much butthurt over PVP...

You guys controlled Sol b for almost 2 hours with over 30 people online. You could not even control FIRE GIANTS.

Do not whine about getting rolled in PVP after failing PVE.

What was really the bonus was how it went from 30+ Holocant online to less than 15 in even LESS minutes!

Talk about rage quit!

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 02:34 PM
There was never any actual PVP. Please disregard all nihilum posts about the "rolling" of guild in PVP. Never took place. This is again another reason why YT is needed, and is why people like Supreme are desperately voting against it.

Dubee
03-28-2012, 02:36 PM
There was never any actual PVP. Please disregard all nihilum posts about the "rolling" of guild in PVP. Never took place. This is again another reason why YT is needed, and is why people like Supreme are desperately voting against it.

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRQhFVrsnc6n3Biclk4DH-cN7lhGucGP10BHcNyboPNchAgbypTdQg8V4I35Q

Supreme
03-28-2012, 02:36 PM
After last nights PVP...if you did not know the way to Nagafens lair...

all you had to do was follow the trail of Holocaust corpses....

Of course....there was no PVP and no holocaust died...

Herb9
03-28-2012, 02:38 PM

See sig for new additions to Aushwitz's Mass Grave. Checkraise confirmed /q before fight, will be looking for a rescue team to clear giants today to get out.

Dubee
03-28-2012, 02:40 PM

Something like this amirite?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_4SNqIHBWv1c/S4Q_1gTOLeI/AAAAAAAAAmg/OJXExDvo7CA/s400/spank.jpg

See sig for new additions to Aushwitz's Mass Grave. Checkraise confirmed /q before fight, will be looking for a rescue team to clear giants today to get out.

No wonder he just stood and watched haha

Dacbane
03-28-2012, 02:48 PM

I think the same number of Nihilum died last night as Holocaust. You guys have ported out of fear when we come to pvp so many times. You got like 4 kills and are claiming victory over the server for some reason.

Kringe
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM

See Sig for famous Herb quote....

Also dont see a Kringe SS in there.

Juugox2
03-28-2012, 02:51 PM
you guys still talking?

Supreme
03-28-2012, 03:09 PM
I think the same number of Nihilum died last night as Holocaust. You guys have ported out of fear when we come to pvp so many times. You got like 4 kills and are claiming victory over the server for some reason.

Why not come into fear when we are actually there clearing and not porting out?

*I* got like 4 kills...there were about 12 Holocaust corpses.

I can almost retrace....

From Nagafens Lair...

Shocker
Gongshow
XXXXXX
Saiden
Lethdar
Sickpuppy
Applesauce
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
Xico
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Will have to check ye'ole screenshots...since people will insist...

Angkar
03-28-2012, 03:19 PM
I logged back in, 29 Nihi in Sol B, another 6 in LS. Not sure about people actually "zoning" or in Sol A.

So minimum 35 at time of contention. We did have 30+ during the early parts of the night. Also, NPCs downed more Holo than Nihi.

Be real guys.

Supreme
03-28-2012, 03:23 PM
I logged back in, 29 Nihi in Sol B, another 6 in LS. Not sure about people actually "zoning" or in Sol A.

So minimum 35 at time of contention. We did have 30+ during the early parts of the night. Also, NPCs downed more Holo than Nihi.

Be real guys.

Not sure where you guys are getting your imaginary numbers....

There were 29 total Nihilum on.

[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Mellowyellow <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Arzak <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Jeffrey <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Supreme <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Hijinx <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Thrilla <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Ordaga <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Grey <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Batlle <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Troriste <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Hughman <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Jessika <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Tehruoh <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Minie <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Saphira <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Dekadenz <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Rettiwalk
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Zkeleto
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Aborted <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Cholk
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Destin <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Tragic <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Feen <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Eximo <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Dominos <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Renian <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Nerfed <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Emumu <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Zarah <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] There are 29 players in Nagafen's Lair.

Admitting you failed with Fire Giants with 30+ does not help your case.

Juugox2
03-28-2012, 03:24 PM
who cares how you lost.. you lost deal with it there will be next week

Runya
03-28-2012, 03:30 PM
Hijinks your obviously not a bad player but i think the only kills you have on me were when i just dung 42.My fault for being undergeared and out leveled......while im still really under-geared i applaud your mad skills....I will take any deaths that happen on the road to 50 and say gg.Pvp happens sometimes you get the bear....sometimes the bear gets you.Only beef i have with anyone is the blantant training.When i played rz/sz i never took any enjoyment in mobs killing people to gain the advantage.....if you caused a wipe while attacking or even waited for the engage of mobs so be it....Even tho training is illegal its rarely enforced.I guess the lvl 15 ogre guards in najena is a more pressing matter than Naggy/Pof encounters.

It could have been REALLY interesting if FF had some presence last night and it would have been a 3 way battle, or an alliance tipping the scales of the fight.. a small group of them ported into LS, 1 gate potd, brainz died... and runya, well we just leave him alone cuz its so boring to kill him now :)[/QUOTE]

Supreme
03-28-2012, 03:39 PM
We did see some FF..

So we killed Brainz and the rest of FF bailed.

Dacbane
03-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Smallmee posed for new glamor shots for the graveyard today.

http://i41.tinypic.com/15mjkgo.jpg

Angkar
03-28-2012, 03:49 PM

Be real guys.

Then Supreme contests my post with the following response:

[Tue Mar 27 20:24:15 2012] There are 29 players in Nagafen's Lair.

And we didnt fail fire giants with 30. We cleared Tranix area earlier with 6, and then the rest with raid force.

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 03:51 PM
A savage beating for Oddjob no doubts.

Pitborn
03-28-2012, 03:56 PM

Wow. If true.

Dacbane
03-28-2012, 04:03 PM
Everyone knows that is not true.

prince 7th edition
03-28-2012, 04:19 PM
no 1 give a hoot

Slathar
03-28-2012, 04:28 PM
dont care about loot
dont care about levels
dont care about pixels

some men

Greegon
03-28-2012, 04:33 PM
youd be mad too if youve spend half your waking life in the last 2 months on your toon. slathars ass molded to comp chair and mad as fuck.

Slathar
03-28-2012, 04:35 PM

Awwalike
03-28-2012, 04:51 PM

didn't I already say nobody cares what the fucking muslim says?

Dubee
03-28-2012, 04:51 PM
Remember when they ran to black burrow to contest Vox? Lol that was the end of all Vox fights cus they don't want to cr long distances

Herb9
03-28-2012, 05:25 PM
More holo corpses littering the graveyard, +1 smallmee, hours of rage tells followed. guy is on the verge of an embolism dying so many times today.

Dacbane
03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
after taking a dirtnap, oddjob logged on one of his other lvl 50s (lol) to hoop me for a kill. picture not posted here to avoid embarrassment of wasting a hoop in a 1v1.

Herb9
03-28-2012, 05:39 PM
after taking a dirtnap, oddjob logged on one of his other lvl 50s (lol) to hoop me for a kill. picture not posted here to avoid embarrassment of wasting a hoop in a 1v1.

takes an special type of bad player to die to the same guy twice in the same day.

Supreme
03-28-2012, 06:13 PM
Then Supreme contests my post with the following response:

And we didnt fail fire giants with 30. We cleared Tranix area earlier with 6, and then the rest with raid force.

Angkar is becoming a clueless nut...

29 is the number of people logged for DKP..which means everyone online and raiding to be credited is on that list.

I am not sure where the extra 6 nihilum are coming from but they are probably part of the 29 listed here.

You didnt fail with FGs? So what was those out of control NPCs that looked like Fire Giants running around smashing people?

Herb9
03-28-2012, 06:26 PM
+2 to the graveyard.

klant
03-28-2012, 06:35 PM
so wait, let me get this right...
Nihilum is getting excited they were able to finally win at pvp now that their raid force is all geared? Sounds kind of pathetic to even brag about that.

Angkar
03-28-2012, 06:44 PM
29 was your /who for Sol B.

When I was in sol B, I counted 29, then zoned into LS, and saw 6 more. So...

29 (Sol B) + 9 (LS) = 35

I said this earlier, not sure why I am having to clarify it over and over. Again, we had 30+ at one point, you guys had 30+ at one point.

Be. Real.

Herb9
03-28-2012, 06:50 PM
29 was your /who for Sol B.

When I was in sol B, I counted 29, then zoned into LS, and saw 6 more. So...

29 (Sol B) + 9 (LS) = 35

I said this earlier, not sure why I am having to clarify it over and over. Again, we had 30+ at one point, you guys had 30+ at one point.

Be. Real.

This guy would feel a LOT better if someone would just admit that their disastrous defeat came at the hands of a large zerg.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 07:08 PM
so wait, let me get this right...
Nihilum is getting excited they were able to finally win at pvp now that their raid force is all geared? Sounds kind of pathetic to even brag about that.

We won at pvp for a week straight fighting over rights to our gear (PoF), including twice with a smaller force when we kicked Holo out. Thanks for playing though.

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 07:36 PM
29+9=38 not 35 so right there we know that holobad is stupid and not to be trusted in the counting game. Second I was finally let off the leash by troriste to troll on these bad and mad holobad members. Before me there were no nihilum posting ss and making a whole forum page about killing someone like most of holocaust does. So once again lost at pvp and make excuses selena we told you stay out of our vent no dragons for you. So while we kill in games you guys keep up the good work on the pvp forum post holobad

nerfed
03-28-2012, 07:44 PM
29 (Sol B) + 9 (LS) = 35

lololol

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 07:46 PM
Selena no need to be upset it's a game you thought that we were so blue we'd share mobs with you. Who would have guest we knew something about being on a pvp server. Sorry it's not as easy as vztz buddy but keep up the good work we told you. We'll let you have ct for those gate pots you guys love to use. Also keep up the good work on the pvp'ing in the forums. no one can take the forum pvp champs away from you guys we'll maybe nirgon if he started up a one man guild, your fucked if filthed joins it though

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 08:03 PM
hop hop off of nihilum dick

Herb9
03-28-2012, 08:37 PM
do not care

And if you don't believe it, he'll repeat it till someone does.

Angkar
03-28-2012, 08:56 PM
Oh the funs of typos.

Nevermind that I posted 29+6 twice? before that.

Soon Nihi is going to devolve into grammar police trolling.

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 09:16 PM
Smallmee already policing that

Haul
03-28-2012, 09:22 PM
lol, first off.. oddjob and thrilla are a completely different person. 2nd off.. smallmee lost all rights to those 5k when he got corpses by Oddjob this morning.. god knows the man needs it with all the gate pots he uses to avoid deaths..

and u sir nirgon, are not allowed to post on this thread.. none of this shit applies to u since u refuse to login game as one of the founding members of holocaust while you let your new breed that keep ur ingame name alive get crushed

move along

Eat a dick man. Everyone knows Oddjob and Thrilla are the same person you tool.

Supreme
03-28-2012, 09:34 PM
Eat a dick man. Everyone knows Oddjob and Thrilla are the same person you tool.

Are you mental?

He said Oddjob and Thrilla are an entirely different person from HIJINXs..

READ IT AGAIN.

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 09:35 PM
heard Natural butthurt about getting caught RMT'ing?? sounds like a holobad move to me

Haul
03-28-2012, 10:04 PM
Are you mental?

He said Oddjob and Thrilla are an entirely different person from HIJINXs..

READ IT AGAIN.

I'm allowed to make a mistake holy shit Supreme. You know I despise Oddjob and Hijinx.

Haul
03-28-2012, 10:05 PM
heard Natural butthurt about getting caught RMT'ing?? sounds like a holobad move to me

Definately not made some serious guap and am focusing on school until D3 is out. Really not a big deal at all lmao.

Mad and Bad
03-28-2012, 10:07 PM
then why are you still crying on forums if it's not a big deal??

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 10:17 PM
Definately not made some serious guap and am focusing on school until D3 is out. Really not a big deal at all lmao.

we making a D3 $$$ business brew?

Dubee
03-28-2012, 10:24 PM

Guap lol...

Bragging about making good money on server and Amelinda let's you keep playing? What level that Necro now?

Haul
03-28-2012, 11:00 PM
we making a D3 $$$ business brew?

Ya inferno is gonna be rough all the mobs 61+ and max level is 60. Need folks to farm with surely.

hijinks
03-28-2012, 11:03 PM
I'm allowed to make a mistake holy shit Supreme. You know I despise Oddjob and Hijinx.

despise me by associate i presume, cuz i had nothing to do with any of that shit that went down. but could care less.

Haul
03-29-2012, 12:25 PM
despise me by associate i presume, cuz i had nothing to do with any of that shit that went down. but could care less.

Word, anywho you're his buddy so you could talked him outta being a complete and total dickhead.

Herb9
03-29-2012, 02:36 PM
Word, anywho you're his buddy so you could talked him outta being a complete and total dickhead.

Would do it again. Don't care about your need for pot money. Do care about health of server. Where you're in denial is just how many others knew when I knew, and all kept quiet for your big bust.

Nirgon
03-29-2012, 02:38 PM
Word, anywho

Well you've smelled the coffee and how deep loyalty runs in that crowd. Think you should take it upon yourself to really dish out the pain. Confirm/deny accusations made against them, break down some of the bull shit. You know, things that are good for the community and clearing your name some.

Herb9
03-29-2012, 02:44 PM
You know, things that are good for the community and clearing your name some.

This poster has no idea what's good for any community, and thinks being a part of an antisocial crowd of degenerates who, since failing to do anything to slow Nihilum down, have turned their griefing onto no-name noobies with no relationship to any of the clans.

Plus the neurons aren't firing off to make the connection that, if he did in fact have any dirt on anyone, it was turned in long ago in an attempt to save himself.

Thousands of posts yet no clue about anything really, and you're one of the few brains in Holo.

heartbrand
03-29-2012, 03:18 PM
This poster has no idea what's good for any community, and thinks being a part of an antisocial crowd of degenerates who, since failing to do anything to slow Nihilum down, have turned their griefing onto no-name noobies with no relationship to any of the clans.

Plus the neurons aren't firing off to make the connection that, if he did in fact have any dirt on anyone, it was turned in long ago in an attempt to save himself.

Thousands of posts yet no clue about anything really, and you're one of the few brains in Holo.

You people take the game way too seriously.

Supreme
03-29-2012, 03:46 PM

http://www.supermotors.net/getfile/40294/fullsize/dayum.jpg

Supreme
03-29-2012, 03:47 PM
You people take the game way too seriously.

Holocaust pretty srs bznsss.

Just ask the Jews.

Nirgon
03-29-2012, 04:55 PM
Haha Nirgon no idea what he's talking about.

Let's go down the list :P.

herpaderp
03-29-2012, 05:08 PM
lol coming from the guy that lives on the forums of a game he has 0 relevancy or factor in, quite laughable.

lold

does that include masterbation?

herpaderp
03-29-2012, 05:25 PM
goodluck with your D3 business you have to pay like a hundred bucks to get flagged as a RMT to use the store

then you get to sell the same garbage every other loser basement dweller is going to sell , goodluck making a dollar or 2 a day at 35

would also like to ask , why did holo have problems killing nagafen with 30? not enough healers?

do they not have a able tank?

who wants to lease steaks if someone gets him to 50 ill lend him out

heartbrand
03-29-2012, 05:40 PM
goodluck with your D3 business you have to pay like a hundred bucks to get flagged as a RMT to use the store

then you get to sell the same garbage every other loser basement dweller is going to sell , goodluck making a dollar or 2 a day at 35

would also like to ask , why did holo have problems killing nagafen with 30? not enough healers?

do they not have a able tank?

who wants to lease steaks if someone gets him to 50 ill lend him out

One try to get positioning / healing / AE down, second try was a botched pull and a healer got low HP aggro sending naggy into every1, third try we could've tanked him for thirty minutes but only had about 20~ people left, many of whom were level 38-44 and had 0 DPS.

Nirgon
03-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Still he isn't supposed to be able to be pulled outside his lair. This is now confirmed.

"Get a clue Nirgon"!

Rydar
03-29-2012, 06:48 PM
One try to get positioning / healing / AE down, second try was a botched pull and a healer got low HP aggro sending naggy into every1, third try we could've tanked him for thirty minutes but only had about 20~ people left, many of whom were level 38-44 and had 0 DPS.

Five months into the server and still have not killed a single raid mob (besides the one time that earned a guild de-de-de disbanding).

So sad.

(and I hear now getting stomped by Nihilum when they have less numbers to boot? lol So Sad x2)

Try WoW (or starwarstime)

Lulz Sect
03-29-2012, 07:01 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-uWdrrh5x8K8/TWeevosvDOI/AAAAAAAAAEo/BQRWXgH5CFg/s1600/ca_029_calvin_hobbes_ponder__65012.gif

Haul
03-29-2012, 07:40 PM

Dude you say that EVERY SINGLE TIME "in an attempt to save himself" wtf are you basing this off you fucking ugly goon rofl.

Haul
03-29-2012, 07:41 PM
well i guess we can confirm that natural was indeed 5% at RMT

top 5% ftw

herpaderp
03-29-2012, 08:01 PM

the only way to hurt nihilum was to kill them , and then kill their raid mobs

do that for a week and the entire guild will break up , half will quit rest will ask to join holocaust and then you can cockblock / bully them

herpaderp
03-29-2012, 08:03 PM
7 posts join date march

http://www.ideachampions.com/weblogs/thinking.jpg

a wise man speaks when he has something to say

a fool speaks because he has to say something

check your post counts bro

Herb9
03-30-2012, 07:48 AM
Dude you say that EVERY SINGLE TIME "in an attempt to save himself" wtf are you basing this off you fucking ugly goon rofl.

Sounds like the rage from the RMT ban continues to this day.

Mad and Bad
03-30-2012, 08:24 AM
Confirmed Nihilum kills holocaust again this time 20 nihilum lvl 42's kill 35 holocaust 50's, sound mad and bad, keep your heads up you can still pvp champ the forums

Dullah
03-30-2012, 08:31 AM
Still he isn't supposed to be able to be pulled outside his lair. This is now confirmed.

"Get a clue Nirgon"!

Perhaps it was changed at some point, but I've seen live server raid footage of guilds killing naggy at stairs. We can kill it wherever tho.

Haul
03-30-2012, 11:41 AM
Sounds like the rage from the RMT ban continues to this day.

I couldn't match your rage/low classness even if I tried my hardest Leprechaun boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9
You thought you were my friend? Do you know what a friend is? Friends aren't somebody you just do a little crap with online. I have 2 "Friends" here and a shitload of acquaintances that I'm loyal to in the context of online play.

I feel sorry for those that can't compartmentalize RL and gaming, you will never hear me in vent talking about what happened during my day, or what's happening at my house, or what I'm up to IRL, because it's nobody's business online.

If you had a brain you'd know that friends are people from your RL that you can count on, gaming is just entertainment. Stop going online to find friends, they will never be loyal or trustworthy, ever.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 11:46 AM
I couldn't match your rage/low classness even if I tried my hardest Leprechaun boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9
You thought you were my friend? Do you know what a friend is? Friends aren't somebody you just do a little crap with online. I have 2 "Friends" here and a shitload of acquaintances that I'm loyal to in the context of online play.

I feel sorry for those that can't compartmentalize RL and gaming, you will never hear me in vent talking about what happened during my day, or what's happening at my house, or what I'm up to IRL, because it's nobody's business online.

If you had a brain you'd know that friends are people from your RL that you can count on, gaming is just entertainment. Stop going online to find friends, they will never be loyal or trustworthy, ever.

Anybody want to speak up and disagree with anything I said here? Anyone want to admit all their friends come from online games like this guy?

looks like your rage has turned into sadness, a natural progression.

Haul
03-30-2012, 11:48 AM
Sorry, but people don't agree with your narrow minded jerk off views. The only insult ammo you have is that I'm mad or sad pretty gay lol.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 11:53 AM
Sorry, but people don't agree with your narrow minded jerk off views. The only insult ammo you have is that I'm mad or sad pretty gay lol.

I could refer you to my graveyard of noobs, where you are immortalized as a pretty terrible enc who never bothers to pillage his targets. So there will at least forever be evidence that you played here, and played badly.

Anybody else want to admit all their friends come from online games like this guy? Stand tall, pixel friends, and be proud, no reason to be shy about it.

kazroth
03-30-2012, 11:55 AM
Anybody else want to admit all their friends come from online games like this guy? Stand tall, pixel friends, and be proud, no reason to be shy about it.

Not all, obviously, but I have made some fantastic, life-long friends from online, gaming or otherwise.

Haul
03-30-2012, 11:58 AM
I could refer you to my graveyard of noobs, where you are immortalized as a pretty terrible enc who never bothers to pillage his targets. So there will at least forever be evidence that you played here, and played badly.

LOL you must think you're the coolest ***** playing or something its pitiful. You pk'd me once when we were in 30's or some shit that screenshot is old as hell lol. Not to mention you're originally spiteful toward me because I xp deathed you in Oasis when you leveled up, and you're sour about not getting to roll on a rubi bp because you felt you were due a roll. Talk about holding a huge grudge like a middle schooler. At least you turning me in moved you up in ranks of a no loyalty guild. *Thumbs up Mr Uprising ;D

Herb9
03-30-2012, 12:06 PM
your narrow minded jerk off views. The only insult ammo you have is that I'm mad

Rage declared, one sentence later, rage denied. You aren't even smart enough to argue with yourself let alone me.

You pk'd me once when we were in 30's or some shit

Looked at ss, but too stupid to see level at top left.

Talk about holding a huge grudge like a middle schooler.

Wut? stalk me more, my nuts have enough room for you next to holo who has paid handsomely for a timeshare. Nothin says rage over being banned like stalking the guy who banned you.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 12:11 PM
Perhaps it was changed at some point, but I've seen live server raid footage of guilds killing naggy at stairs. We can kill it wherever tho.

I'm glad you can kill it in the lair, grats, really. A fresh change of pace from the "broken shit from blue" raiding experience!

Those live guild kills on stairs and shit are from Fippy Darkpaw and shit. They have people nuking giants and dragons from full spell range too.

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:06 PM
Rage declared, one sentence later, rage denied. You aren't even smart enough to argue with yourself let alone me.

Looked at ss, but too stupid to see level at top left.

Wut? stalk me more, my nuts have enough room for you next to holo who has paid handsomely for a timeshare. Nothin says rage over being banned like stalking the guy who banned you.

Looked at the screenshot weeks ago actually fag and I had some old robe I wore in lower levels. Isn't stocking you like you stalked me by staying in my group and screenshotting my private conversation with a friend. I'm just letting other people joining the server know how much of a piece of shit you are, and how Nihilum now operates under a selfish "protect only my ass" basis ;)

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:08 PM
stalking rather*

Herb9
03-30-2012, 01:12 PM
I'm just letting other people joining the server know how much of a piece of shit you are

Banned for RMT and still mad to this day, all the "stalkpiles" of loot never got sold and got crushed under the mighty banhammer.

see you in the next thread I post in, little buddy.

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:15 PM
Sold majority of all my shit jealous punk lol. Once again all you say is "he's mad". Typical half assed response.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 01:18 PM
Sold majority of all my shit jealous punk lol. Once again all you say is "he's mad". Typical half assed response.

No, you didn't sell any of it. Everybody enjoy the lulz

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/aa350/geminialg23/R99%20PvP/nrmt3.jpg

For particularly hearty lulz -
"so the only way you get in trouble"
"is if you flamoyantly(sp) advertise in shout"
"or someone screenshots you MAYBE"

MAYBE? :D:D:D

RMT seller who worked hard on his RMT seller rep and didn't get to sell the bulk of his goods before being banned still raging to this day.

Dubee
03-30-2012, 01:19 PM
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] Players on EverQuest:
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] ---------------------------
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Jessika <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Dominos <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Hijinx <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Thrilla <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Murderface <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Mornin <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Angkar <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Slathar <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Shocker <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Omega <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Skullflux <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Lethdar <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Selena <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Bamzal <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Crazycloud <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Applesauce <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Zibby <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Zett <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Left <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Sektor <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Xico <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Gongshow <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Oadina <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Vamael <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Grimtoad <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Mafakka <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Troriste <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Greatz <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Bronkus
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Elks <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Emumu <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Letsjoe <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Saidin <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Checkraise <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Nerfed <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Grey <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Eximo <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Cholk
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Feen <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Batlle <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Destin <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Jonah <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Smallmee <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Titanuk <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Jeffrey <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Sickpuppy <Holocaust>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Tehruoh <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Mellowyellow <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] [ANONYMOUS] Zarah <Nihilum>
[Tue Mar 27 18:34:32 2012] There are 49 players in Nagafen's Lair.

http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr4fkf22cZ1qedo4bo1_500.jpg

29 holo 20 nihilum

filthed whistler and tibberz were in lava/nek zone hopping so that makes 32

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:22 PM
How does any of that prove I didn't sell the bulk of my goods LOL. Only stuff I got really burned on was Natural, his equipped gear, white dragonscale in bank, and 1 Manastone equipped. Oh and 10 golem wands/4 ct pots in bank. Oh woe is me lol.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 01:23 PM
How does any of that prove I didn't sell the bulk of my goods LOL. Only stuff I got really burned on was Natural, his equipped gear, white dragonscale in bank, and 1 Manastone equipped. Oh and 10 golem wands/4 ct pots in bank. Oh woe is me lol.

Everyone believes you. :D:D:D

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:25 PM
Look at my join date. I played on blue a long time before coming to red99 on day 1 of its release. All my blue stuff was long gone before I hit 50 on red. ;)

Herb9
03-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Look at my join date. I played on blue a long time before coming to red99 on day 1 of its release. All my blue stuff was long gone before I hit 50 on red. ;)

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/17482036.jpg

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:33 PM
http://www.maxfreak.com/diablo3/images/diablo-3-announcement.jpg

Dubee
03-30-2012, 01:39 PM
Natural, stfu your a nonfactor, go take your irritable bowl syndrom somewheres else and shit on that place

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 01:41 PM
^ how deep loyalty runs within the ranks

Haul
03-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Ya no shit, and that isn't even what I have faggot.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Far as I remember Natural was one of the few players in the group I'd deem passable.

biscuits2455
03-30-2012, 01:49 PM
Why not come into fear when we are actually there clearing and not porting out?

*I* got like 4 kills...there were about 12 Holocaust corpses.

I can almost retrace....

From Nagafens Lair...

Shocker
Gongshow
XXXXXX
Saiden
Lethdar
Sickpuppy
Applesauce
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
Xico
XXXXXX
XXXXXX

Will have to check ye'ole screenshots...since people will insist...

Applesauce gated through all your tanks and their failure to bash or stun.

Supreme
03-30-2012, 01:53 PM
Far as I remember Natural was one of the few players in the group I'd deem passable.

Cool. Maybe Holocant will recruit him.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Cool. Maybe Holocant will recruit him.

Jimmy Fallon is more entertaining and clever than you sir.

And that mother fucker is retarded.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 02:04 PM
^ how deep loyalty runs within the ranks

Talks about loyalty. Doesn't know who's in his clan these days.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 02:06 PM
I knew Lamort was guilded...

Shocker no clue. YA GOT ME.

Here's a good one that sums up my memories of Nihilum and is in the same vein:

Dang it's kinda sad that I only recognize 1 (dead) person on this whole page and they're all in my guild
[/Quote]

Herb9
03-30-2012, 02:08 PM
I knew Lamort was guilded...

Shocker no clue. YA GOT ME.

Here's a good one that sums up my memories of Nihilum and is in the same vein:

[/QUOTE]

I suppose this means something to someone, but I don't see where you deny anything I said.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 02:11 PM
Talks about loyalty. Doesn't know who's in his clan these days.

Doesn't know Shocker is in guild. I was such a disloyal member and even worse I don't follow rosters of all guilds closely. Got me.

/quote etc.

I remember a certain someone who wanted to be in Holocaust (and pleaded his case to me... and I'll be honest I tried to help), asked many times, got killed by Knuckle necro v necro etc followed by a rage out. I never made a big deal about any of these things, but I think it'd be cool times to share this now. Sorry I went there. Gettin' a lil big for your britches.

Maybe I should dig up those SS's... maybe I don't care.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 02:16 PM
Also thinks I'm Zyrin, winner of live's Necro BotB. Talk to Fiegi, he will inform you of the details of my background with the begotten, and might even truthfully explain to you why I left your clan on day 2, if you had more people like Keto and less people like Cast, you might not have failed here so utterly.

It is the most fun to beat up on the people who's egos you are so familiar with.

Kringe
03-30-2012, 02:20 PM
See Sig....

Drive thru Herby

Herb9
03-30-2012, 02:22 PM
Another forum lurker who never logs in :) Gated from me every time he saw me until one day I had him cornered in Inno, that day he gated and never logged in again. Would rather not play the game than forever be embarrassed by graveyard immortality.

Kringe
03-30-2012, 02:25 PM
You sound jelly... See Sig.... I am teh Prized Screenshot son.... Get over it...

Who wants to play on the current dead server?
Lost all interest when Devs really quit giving a shit about the "classic" eq we all once knew and turned into a Server "They want to customize"... Thats not the RZ/SZ Style eq I remember and or want to play again tbh.

Herb9
03-30-2012, 02:28 PM
Only because I wanted an up to date Screen on the guy who brought down the Daxum vztz box with DDOS. When you came into vent to brag about that I was disgusted that people actually got a kick out of it.

We still have the kills from live, big taskman, proud applicant to ascending dawn.

Rydar
03-30-2012, 02:36 PM
You sound jelly... See Sig.... I am teh Prized Screenshot son.... Get over it...

Lost all interest when Devs really quit giving a shit about the "classic" eq we all once knew and turned into a Server "They want to customize"... Thats not the RZ/SZ Style eq I remember and or want to play again tbh.

You might of had more fun if you actually played on the server in the community instead of exploiting in Paineel for 50 levels.

Maybe next box, right?

Kringe
03-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Only because I wanted an up to date Screen on the guy who brought down the Daxum vztz box with DDOS. When you came into vent to brag about that I was disgusted that people actually got a kick out of it.

We still have the kills from live, big taskman, proud applicant to ascending dawn.

Applicant to ascending dawn?? Man you know far from the truth... I was an orginal creator of the guild sir.... Learn your RZ history and not hearsay from Zyrin.

Again DDOS Daxums box? Wow you really have no clue what went down at all.... Remember all those posts by Daxum (Feds are coming to Kringes house LOL?) What do you think happen?

P.S Taskman was the one who coached Zyrino in winning the botb on RZ cause Lady Dae wouldnt let me in for arriving late:/ Good try tho.

Kringe
03-30-2012, 02:42 PM
You might of had more fun if you actually played on the server in the community instead of exploiting in Paineel for 50 levels.

Maybe next box, right?

Exploited? You mean I went to paineel for 4 levels and killed 2 ghosts that didnt have faction and that was my fault lol?

Herb9
03-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Applicant to ascending dawn?? Man you know far from the truth... I was an orginal creator of the guild sir.... Learn your RZ history and not hearsay from Zyrin.

Again DDOS Daxums box? Wow you really have no clue what went down at all.... Remember all those posts by Daxum (Feds are coming to Kringes house LOL?) What do you think happen?

P.S Taskman was the one who coached Zyrino in winning the botb on RZ cause Lady Dae wouldnt let me in for arriving late:/ Good try tho.

Kringe gets caught duping by gm's, Kringe ddos's box.

Rinse repeat, every where he's been.

Kringe arrives on r99, realizes server is professionally hosted, quits ahead of time because his usual blaze of glory won't work here.

Your clan could use your help big guy, they are suffering defeat every night. Selfish of you and Nirgon to leave them to fend for themselves.

Rydar
03-30-2012, 02:44 PM
Oh you did much more then that.

And you got lucky.

More lucky than exploit you'd probly say...................

Kringe
03-30-2012, 02:49 PM
Kringe gets caught duping by gm's, Kringe ddos's box.

Rinse repeat, every where he's been.

Kringe arrives on r99, realizes server is professionally hosted, quits ahead of time because his usual blaze of glory won't work here.

Your clan could use your help big guy, they are suffering defeat every night. Selfish of you and Nirgon to leave them to fend for themselves.

Never DDOS'd any box and or zone_cmd'd whatever you wish to spout..

Real hackers would never post/gloat about shit anyways... Hence the person who did do everything has never made a post about it all... I'm just the poster boy for it as that was the easiest way out..

Professionally hosted - Check
Horribly maintained - Check
Customized Resist code - Check
List goes on of bugs - Check
Non-Classic Server - Check

Meh I pop in from time to time to see whats happening... Some people would possibly return if everything wasnt customized (IE Non-classic like) and there were regular updates....

That's alot to ask for, especially since its free to play and they do this on their own time.. So I will be the one in the corner holding my breath until that day comes.

Supreme
03-30-2012, 03:19 PM
What is DDOS again?

Dubee
03-30-2012, 03:25 PM

Thought u were pleading the FIF? Sounds like some back ally deals goin on

Dubee
03-30-2012, 03:28 PM
Horribly maintained - Check
Customized Resist code - Check
List goes on of bugs - Check
Non-Classic Server - Check

Meh I pop in from time to time to see whats happening... Some people would possibly return if everything wasnt customized (IE Non-classic like) and there were regular updates....

That's alot to ask for, especially since its free to play and they do this on their own time.. So I will be the one in the corner holding my breath until that day comes.

Sounds like typical Holocaust bitching about non classic but begging for insta50s, global ooc and other dumb shit. Why don't u guys just get together and all agree on what it is you want to cry about that way you guys are all on the same page with subjects.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showpost.php?p=603495&postcount=1

Sounds about right amirite or amirite

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 03:40 PM
Thought u were pleading the FIF? Sounds like some back ally deals goin on

My pleads of the feeyifth ammendment are in regards to my stance on Troriste's ability to walk or not walk and whether I find it funny or not funny.

If this was the first box to come out with a flawed resist and hit code (hi2u 2 handers having damage bonus here on both boxes, which is a mid-Velious change.. you wouldn't know that), broken pathing out the mofo in Solb. Broken dragons, selective enforcement, selective presence of GM with power to take care of real issues...

If this was the first emulated box I played, I would definitely still be on here and (troll time for me) posting kills all up in the kill shot thread.

The truth is, its not the first emulated box. I played with a clean whistle and had higher expectations. The point is, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong about a bug or mechanic or what's really going on... it depends if someone "feels like" getting around to it. I just expected more, got less and dipped.

I'd like to congratulate every other person who played here, because they are still here and enjoying their brains out of it.

Or it's just another box, and more much more time consuming than the last. I stick around to see if things get set right. I also have an active and so far successful effort to get resists done correctly if Null decides that's what we should have here. Again, whatever he does with the information I provide is up to him. Until it is in place (among other ridiculous things)? I am very disinterested.

Nirgon signing off here, thanks for listening to me "beat around the bush".

:cool:

Dubee
03-30-2012, 03:48 PM
My pleads of the feeyifth ammendment are in regards to my stance on Troriste's ability to walk or not walk and whether I find it funny or not funny.

If this was the first box to come out with a flawed resist and hit code (hi2u 2 handers having damage bonus here on both boxes, which is a mid-Velious change.. you wouldn't know that), broken pathing out the mofo in Solb. Broken dragons, selective enforcement, selective presence of GM with power to take care of real issues...

If this was the first emulated box I played, I would definitely still be on here and (troll time for me) posting kills all up in the kill shot thread.

The truth is, its not the first emulated box. I played with a clean whistle and had higher expectations. The point is, it doesn't matter if you're right or wrong about a bug or mechanic or what's really going on... it depends if someone "feels like" getting around to it. I just expected more, got less and dipped.

I'd like to congratulate every other person who played here, because they are still here and enjoying their brains out of it.

Or it's just another box, and more much more time consuming than the last. I stick around to see if things get set right. I also have an active and so far successful effort to get resists done correctly if Null decides that's what we should have here. Again, whatever he does with the information I provide is up to him. Until it is in place (among other ridiculous things)? I am very disinterested.

Nirgon signing off here, thanks for listening to me "beat around the bush".

:cool:

but you will play blue, you and obviously express an interest in eq by posting on forums every day. Why don't u just man up, play with what you have and be happy. I mean, its not like a wizard is at the short end of the stick or anything. If melee classes can grind it out from 1-50 and still have a good time, then theres something else really going on. The majority of the crying comes from the Holocaust corner and it's always for a different reason....

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm not on blue.

I'm not on red.

I didn't say wizards were in one state or another.

Read it again.

Communication via the English language is lost with you people.

Lazortag
03-30-2012, 04:00 PM
Nirgon, the pathing in solb isn't "broken". The mobs just prefer to go through the room with all the bugs in it instead of going through the lava (but if you bring a spider through the lava and have it close to you at all times, it will follow you there). I'm fairly sure you know this because you aren't stupid, but I guess it's Holo's policy to feign ignorance of this so that they can continue to train and say it was an "accident". Sorry this isn't a shitty emu server where mobs path through walls.

Dubee
03-30-2012, 04:23 PM
I'm not on blue.

I'm not on red.

I didn't say wizards were in one state or another.

Read it again.

Communication via the English language is lost with you people.

resorting to attacks on peoples ability to read english language because you are a moron cry baby. Check.

Haul
03-30-2012, 04:40 PM

Best post of the day, I couldn't agree more. +1

Rydar
03-30-2012, 04:55 PM
Best post of the day, I couldn't agree more. +1

We might of belived you if you said it before you were banned from both servers.