PDA

View Full Version : Rogean.

tehruoh
03-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Whats up with hate/solro man?

The low population on red server needs it badly.. i mean 90% of the population has every legacy item already, shit multiples.

Cmon man :))

SamwiseRed
03-27-2012, 11:47 PM
more manastones than players

Rushmore
03-27-2012, 11:59 PM
for 8 months I trolled the project 99 forums just waiting for this shit to come out! Man ... a polished VZTZ! It would be unstoppable.

Slow leveling I could handle....

But it got lonely with no YT or OOC. Which builds a community! not like others would say destroys it!

Rogean your are only hope....

http://www.reocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8289/r2leia.jpg

herpaderp
03-28-2012, 12:23 AM
im sure he is refreshing pvp server chat RIGHT NOW waiting for this post to gloriousley return to add content to the server full of degenerates , scumbags , RMTERS And griefers

Dullah
03-28-2012, 12:32 AM
Lets progress this mutha effin timeline.

SamwiseRed
03-28-2012, 12:37 AM
just catch us up to blue, this was never meant to be a pvp progression server. no reason to lag behind the other server.

Cast v27.5
03-28-2012, 08:59 AM
If only there was someone who wrote about thrse topics 1 week into launch?????

mostbitter
03-28-2012, 11:12 AM
also no reason to add more content when you dont have players to fill it making the low population more evident durp durp

Dullah
03-28-2012, 11:19 AM
also no reason to add more content when you dont have players to fill it making the low population more evident durp durp

Theres more level 50s not playing right now, than our population at primetime.

99% of the people playing r99 are at least semi hardcore. Even the guilds like founding fathers who came up late are already doing fear. In a matter of weeks they will be completely geared.

No sense in not giving us sol temple/poh and maybe even plane of sky with it or shortly thereafter if it will give people reasons to log back in.

The longer we wait with classic era content thats been beaten into the ground, the less people will want to log on.

mostbitter
03-28-2012, 11:32 AM
except there are three top guilds right and this would make 3 top zones one for each which would never be too much content to keep them all fighting each other like they do now over the one zone and also it wouldnt push the divide between established players and new players and definately wouldn't take any time from the devs that already dont spend any time on this project that they might be able to use implementing things that make the server more populated derp derp

Dullah
03-28-2012, 11:36 AM
All three guilds will still want a crack at naggy, vox and draco if not CT and Inny as well. Since a strong guild can do most of that in 2 days with 1 week timers on all but Draco, that leaves us with 4-5 days of the week where we have no real content to fight over.

Wtf are you talking about?

Vile
03-28-2012, 12:16 PM
better xp, better pop

Dullah
03-28-2012, 12:19 PM
Exp did nothing for the population. It went up for a few days and I'd bet most of that was people leveling alts. I know i was.

Need content.

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Hey we're out of bluebie shit to do, let's rape the time line.

Exp did nothing for the population. It went up for a few days and I'd bet most of that was people leveling alts.

Now you know there's old faces that came back and new ones too that balanced out the loss of people. Come on son. You know better than that. Get the fuck outta here with that bull shit.

heartbrand
03-28-2012, 12:57 PM
Just what this server needs, 45 nihilum in plane of sky.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Hey we're out of bluebie shit to do, let's rape the time line.

Now you know there's old faces that came back and new ones too that balanced out the loss of people. Come on son. You know better than that. Get the fuck outta here with that bull shit.

Lol, wtf you talking about Nirgon.

We topped out at about 165-170 week before exp boost. The next weekend primetime, think we never broke 200. Week after that, back to 170. Last week, like like 20 less, and dropping.

Far as bluebie shit, bluebie shit is what makes pvp meaningful. Just because holocaust wants to turn this into some sort of retarded retro unreal tournament MMO doesn't mean the majority of us want to just pvp for lulz with no objectives.

Really, i wouldnt be surprised if a little more blubie shit to spread around would make a lot of people happy, esp newer players and lower level guilds. That way all content isn't so easily dominated by a single guild. If were doing poh or pos, its much more likely that the majority of the server who isn't "anti pixel" (bullshit line no one believes) will have plenty of time to do a fear run.

Smedy
03-28-2012, 01:21 PM
infiltrate > work from within > global ooc

Greegon
03-28-2012, 01:41 PM

A++. If kunark came out right now we'd be done probably. Before we get new content and change things would be nice to see some bug fixes. Yellow text, real global ooc. Then if that helped population maybe wait a bit on it and release a bunch of new stuff. If not, screw it and move on with timeline. :(

In any case all the chirren that are hardcore whining and moaning and name calling at the GMs aren't going to get anything done.. besides have our lonely box ignored and loathed even more. If I was rogean I'd probably delete this shit just to piss the flamers off for being idiots.

-NOT- a fan of rising XP.. It's already scaled for christ's sake.. 100%-95% or whatever at lvl 1? The hell? If you want to play EQ for just PVP then you might want to consider buying a better PVP mmo

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 01:58 PM
Lol, wtf you talking about Nirgon.

We topped out at about 165-170 week before exp boost. The next weekend primetime, think we never broke 200. Week after that, back to 170. Last week, like like 20 less, and dropping.

Far as bluebie shit, bluebie shit is what makes pvp meaningful. Just because holocaust wants to turn this into some sort of retarded retro unreal tournament MMO doesn't mean the majority of us want to just pvp for lulz with no objectives.

Really, i wouldnt be surprised if a little more blubie shit to spread around would make a lot of people happy, esp newer players and lower level guilds. That way all content isn't so easily dominated by a single guild. If were doing poh or pos, its much more likely that the majority of the server who isn't "anti pixel" (bullshit line no one believes) will have plenty of time to do a fear run.

Correction you guys are running out of bluebie shit to do, not everyone else and definitely not new players.

Pls remove russet and manastones etc now that we're done with them is all I'm reading.

People are going to quit, trust me, but there are new faces to be found and you can thank the xp bonus for that.

This message brought to you by a still partially biased and well informed player, who has reviewed the current state of the server and is consistently found to be correct in his assessments.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 02:05 PM
If i can level up multiple chars to 50 (coming to the server over a month late), anyone who is really interested in the server could have a 50, manastones and russet armor. A bunch of nutless monkeys can break fear and clear spiders and temple with less than a group.

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 02:06 PM
OK so why aren't they asking for Sky and Kunark?

http://files.sharenator.com/ba_dum_tss_RE_What_game_character-s240x222-145342.jpg

Vile
03-28-2012, 02:22 PM
Exp did nothing for the population. It went up for a few days and I'd bet most of that was people leveling alts. I know i was.

Need content.

That XP increase was laughable at best.

This isnt the same crowd as blue... fast XP and lots of PvP will bring the crowds.

Vile
03-28-2012, 02:22 PM
If i can level up multiple chars to 50 (coming to the server over a month late), anyone who is really interested in the server could have a 50, manastones and russet armor. A bunch of nutless monkeys can break fear and clear spiders and temple with less than a group.

Curious.. whats your chars /played time?

bilbobaggins
03-28-2012, 05:02 PM
That XP increase was laughable at best.

This isnt the same crowd as blue... fast XP and lots of PvP will bring the crowds.

agreed.

Nirgon
03-28-2012, 05:07 PM
Its true more people would stay if they were max level and not doing retarded content solo. Cannot be denied.

Dullah
03-28-2012, 05:28 PM
The people that are max level aren't even staying, don't see how giving them charity 50s is going to help anyone. Never worked on any other server, not one piece of evidence presented on how it would help here on a classic server, where people started playing to avoid shit just like exp bonuses... that and global ooc, yellow text and anything else that will make the game more like Unreal Tournament and less like Everquest.

Flunklesnarkin
03-28-2012, 05:30 PM
Full Item Loot

hagard
03-28-2012, 05:33 PM
If i can level up multiple chars to 50 (coming to the server over a month late)

get out and see the sun fuk

Dullah
03-28-2012, 05:36 PM
Someone presented evidence that either A) people cryin about exp are wrong or B) people crying about exp are just really bad.

Quick, initiate personal attack response to justify fallacious position.

Dubee
03-28-2012, 05:40 PM
Nirgon keep it to RnF plz

hijinks
03-28-2012, 06:18 PM
5 months into lifecycle of server, not sure how manastones/demask/thex still in the game..

im all for making sure ppl get those items, but its been just long enuff.. and the people that raced to 50 im sure was partly in line to position their char before the timeline surpassed them

the continued disinterest is alarming, our great csrs like amelinda and sirken are left with the mess.. my only beef with them is all i ever see them is praise rogean on irc, instead of hitting him with the hard questions and pinning him on certain issues.. that is the one thing at least, they could change... their our voice, rogean doesn't listen to us.

Amuk
03-28-2012, 06:54 PM
gotta hit him with those hard questions like the economy

herpaderp
03-28-2012, 07:06 PM

try leveling something that isnt a druid mage or wizard then talk

Rydar
03-30-2012, 03:09 PM
The release of PoH and Temple of Solusek Ro would help a lot right about now. PoH for the high levels, sol Ro for everyone else.

We could use these things soon.

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 03:26 PM
Nirgon keep it to RnF plz

That's a bait, I'm posting valid discussion. So, no u.

Dullah
03-30-2012, 03:26 PM
try leveling something that isnt a druid mage or wizard then talk

I agree, but even leveling a melee, I rocketed through exp in groups when I wasn't getting plvl. Until 40 with new exp, you can basically level to mid 40s in 2 weeks, 3 or 4 days with plvl.

bilbobaggins
03-30-2012, 03:31 PM
Until 40 with new exp, you can basically level to mid 40s in 2 weeks, 3 or 4 days with plvl.

lol. no.

the only way you are getting to 40 in 2 weeks as a melee is if you have a handful of friends on the server with alts willing to group with you all the way up. oh and you'd also have to play 5+ hrs every single day.

kazroth
03-30-2012, 03:35 PM
lol. no.

the only way you are getting to 40 in 2 weeks as a melee is if you have a handful of friends on the server with alts willing to group with you all the way up. oh and you'd also have to play 5+ hrs every single day.

Yeah... not sure what he's smokin', haha

Nirgon
03-30-2012, 03:44 PM
5+ hrs every single day.

That's some casual EQ if I ever saw it.

heartbrand
03-30-2012, 04:05 PM
lol. no.

I leveled my Warrior to 40 in about 13 hours with nothing but a 48 druid.

Dullah
03-30-2012, 04:26 PM
lol. no.

Right.

Haul
03-30-2012, 05:11 PM

Need content.

Thats because the xp bonus is barely noticable ;D

Vile
03-30-2012, 05:27 PM
The people that are max level aren't even staying, don't see how giving them charity 50s is going to help anyone. Never worked on any other server, not one piece of evidence presented on how it would help here on a classic server, where people started playing to avoid shit just like exp bonuses... that and global ooc, yellow text and anything else that will make the game more like Unreal Tournament and less like Everquest.

Every time VZTZ was wiped, starting over was a blast. The one time they made the XP retarded live-like-slow, the server was a ghost town.

Even a server with 10x XP that reset every few months would be amazing in my book. As long as the PvP is "classic", EQ is fun.

Hovis
03-30-2012, 05:29 PM
Every time VZTZ was wiped, starting over was a blast. The one time they made the XP retarded live-like-slow, the server was a ghost town.

Even a server with 10x XP that reset every few months would be amazing in my book. As long as the PvP is "classic", EQ is fun.

+1

vile for president

Hovis
03-30-2012, 05:30 PM

do it bro! get void to send you the last day of 3.0 and host that shit bro!! haha

Rydar
03-30-2012, 05:52 PM
lol Vile, you are in the wrong place. That is never gonna happen here, ask the EZ server guys to make a red ez server for u.

Vile
03-30-2012, 06:15 PM
lol Vile, you are in the wrong place. That is never gonna happen here, ask the EZ server guys to make a red ez server for u.

I am not asking the devs to do anything really... I am just stating increasing XP can only help the server and coming up with random thoughts to pass the time @ work.

I don't need the EZ server fags, I've already made my own PvP servers and they did just fine. Half the people that still play here would probably leave this box if I put one up, but truthfully, it really isn't even worth my time anymore.

Enjoy your amazing mid lvl PvP bro!

Vile
03-30-2012, 06:17 PM
do it bro! get void to send you the last day of 3.0 and host that shit bro!! haha

I really wouldn't waste my time without whatever anti-hax.dll Secrets cooked up. I wouldn't want to police the server.. I'd prefer to just create a script that would permaban anyone who has been detected w/ MQ.

Otherwise, the server will end up a hack-fest unfortunately.

Hovis
03-30-2012, 06:37 PM
I really wouldn't waste my time without whatever anti-hax.dll Secrets cooked up. I wouldn't want to police the server.. I'd prefer to just create a script that would permaban anyone who has been detected w/ MQ.

Otherwise, the server will end up a hack-fest unfortunately.

true.. im sure we could get our hands on it! =P

herpaderp
03-30-2012, 09:02 PM
I agree, but even leveling a melee, I rocketed through exp in groups when I wasn't getting plvl. Until 40 with new exp, you can basically level to mid 40s in 2 weeks, 3 or 4 days with plvl.

AHAHAHA

LOL you are funny rocketed exp i was leveling in oasis at like 12 in groups for 3 hours and getting 1 - 2 yellows , you die once or twice then lose it all

65 people on red right now , you lose derpa

hijinks
03-30-2012, 10:06 PM
80 peeps on friday night at 10 pm est.

way to go.. im convinced the GM's (amelinda, sirken) have no clue what the plan is or schedule for patches, fixes, etc..i feel bad they have to stand in the fire and deal with the bitching players.. im starting to turn the corner, death seems inevitable, especially with d3 coming out..

Haul
03-30-2012, 10:09 PM
http://easternmorningherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/diablo-3.jpg

I support this message.

Vile
03-30-2012, 11:01 PM
I support this message.

Insidious Brotherhood D3 clan now inviting memberz

Tradesonred
03-31-2012, 08:00 PM
http://easternmorningherald.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/diablo-3.jpg

Lawl see you in the arenas!

Wait im not buying that POS game, nevermind

Dubee
03-31-2012, 08:04 PM
no pvp on release, only a blue wonderland.

I wonder if Natural realizes that RMT was profitable because of prohibition...

Shocker
04-01-2012, 03:51 AM
if you added kunark and other shit all there would be is nilly raiding dragons and no pvp what so ever its already bad enough with these few zones. But i would be down for hate/sol ro soon. It would be good for server.

Gongshow
04-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Some men.

Cast v33.3
04-01-2012, 10:01 AM
Some men.

Some men called this shit fucking eons ago, but had nuthuggers from all sides trying to attack his bad self (even guildies like useless Stasis)

Good to know that person was right the entire time and rest of the useless scum on this server is coming around

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 10:06 AM
If Rogean doesn't get involved within the next couple of weeks this server is dead. There's no way to sugar coat this statement. I was very pro-server, pro-staff, let's keep believing rah rah, for a long time. People used to troll all the time saying stuff like "lol kunark? never happening." But it seems the trolls were in fact the people defending this server.

I give credit to Amelinda for trying her best, even if at times she didn't know what the fuck she was doing on a red server, she did put in tons of effort and genuinely cares, but this server is about to die. This is my two week notice on Red before I throw in the towel.

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:08 AM
Not a single person cares what you think Heartbrand.

You're a nobody who was a nobody in two guilds who were both caught cheating.

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 10:13 AM
This message is hidden because Harrison is on your ignore list.

Gongshow
04-01-2012, 10:15 AM
There's no argument against it. This server is too far gone to save. Every passing week shaves more players off the population. Not a troll, just facts.

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:16 AM
Copied and pasted for the inbreds who can't read.

[10:16] Heartbrand> hard to be a nobody on a 50 person server
[10:16] Heartbrand> that makes me 2% of the pop

TOP 2%

Cast v33.3
04-01-2012, 10:20 AM
Harry trying real hard to be funny and inclusive in past server meme's, but falls short on both accounts. Fat, deli, 31yo

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:22 AM
When I need the opinion of a janitor I will ask you how I should sweep my floors, or to help instruct my slaves on how.

Cast v33.3
04-01-2012, 10:24 AM
[ ] Janitor
[x] Deli Slicer

Harrison
04-01-2012, 10:26 AM
The answer is "whatever you check off you are working minimum wage, slave"

Supreme
04-01-2012, 10:53 AM
Because of the doom and gloom trolling red99 is hurting.

It is not because of "lack of effort by GMs or staff" but by all the bitching/griefing/trolling and disrespect towards the very people that brought you red99 that they have washed their hands of it.

All because HOLOCAUST IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING FAILURES...so they whined trolled/harassed until it drove everyone away.

It is no wonder VZ/TZ died.

At this point there is nothing to lose in just banning everyone in Holocaust(because that is where all the trolls exist on red99)..and like roaches they will leave for something else.

Harrison
04-01-2012, 11:46 AM
Half the problem is your guild isn't banned.

You publicly cheated and suffered no consequence. That is why this server is unnecessarily a joke.

Ban you, your joke of a guild, and Holobad, and the server is off to a good start months too late. (aka server will never recover)

Snufz
04-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Lol at threads like this.

I'll tell you the main reason why people have quit, and keep quitting (myself included) Is it's obvious the DEVs don't listen to the public and don't care about server health, at all. This was obvious as shit months ago.

Supreme is a fucking idiot it's not one guild griefing that kills a server, not even close especially when they aren't the #1 guild endgame.

You've been playing on a dead server for months now, congratulations.

Xantille
04-01-2012, 12:30 PM
Because of the doom and gloom trolling red99 is hurting.

It is not because of "lack of effort by GMs or staff" but by all the bitching/griefing/trolling and disrespect towards the very people that brought you red99 that they have washed their hands of it.

All because HOLOCAUST IS A BUNCH OF FUCKING FAILURES...so they whined trolled/harassed until it drove everyone away.

It is no wonder VZ/TZ died.

At this point there is nothing to lose in just banning everyone in Holocaust(because that is where all the trolls exist on red99)..and like roaches they will leave for something else.

need dat RMT + pixel + PvPless paradise

hagard
04-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Not to mention exploits that have been brought to devs attention at launch are still around lol

Gongshow
04-01-2012, 12:34 PM
need dat RMT + pixel + PvPless paradise

Gongshow
04-01-2012, 12:37 PM
Live mas.

Vile
04-01-2012, 12:54 PM
pras mas

lethdar
04-01-2012, 03:01 PM
80 peeps on friday night at 10 pm est.

way to go.. im convinced the GM's (amelinda, sirken) have no clue what the plan is or schedule for patches, fixes, etc..i feel bad they have to stand in the fire and deal with the bitching players.. im starting to turn the corner, death seems inevitable, especially with d3 coming out..

The end was obvious months ago, taking this long to realize it is living in denial.

Dubee
04-01-2012, 05:32 PM
Notice that Holocaust are the only ones saying Server is dead?

prince 7th edition
04-01-2012, 06:33 PM
those goddamn black ppl

r prob my fav minority

Humerox
04-01-2012, 06:38 PM
Notice that Holocaust are the only ones saying Server is dead?

^^

tehruoh
04-01-2012, 11:14 PM
i dont think its the exp rate you whiney vztz bitches.
nor is it yellow text
or global ooc

its the fact that you fucks griefed everyone off of the box the first two weeks of its life.

and continue to do so.

heartbrand
04-01-2012, 11:17 PM
when will you faggotz realize being killed on a pvp server is not being "griefed." btw, two of the people we bind camped, applesauce and citychamp, are now proud and happy holo members

tehruoh
04-01-2012, 11:19 PM
im not talking about being killed via pvp whether its 2v1 or 3v1 ect, its the whole "being a dick at all costs" approach.

Nirgon
04-02-2012, 08:34 PM
i dont think its the exp rate you whiney vztz bitches.
nor is it yellow text
or global ooc

its the fact that you fucks griefed everyone off of the box the first two weeks of its life.

and continue to do so.

Yeah right. LOL.

Everyone's reason for leaving was Holocaust.

OK!

What kind of retarded are you?