PDA

View Full Version : Freeport faction help

MeleeMurder
03-24-2012, 06:09 PM
How do I rase north freeport faction. And can anyone let me know the best way to rase the others as well. Im a DE and just want to be able to buy and sell in fp, thanks.

Chucck
03-24-2012, 06:19 PM
Find a image/necro killing west fp guards and ask if you can take a swing at each. North guards will love you. I'm a dark elf magician and amiable to north guards but k.o.s. to west.

Tanx
03-24-2012, 06:27 PM
I doubt NFP is worth the trouble bein as youre a DE and probably worship Innu.

Danyelle
03-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Here's what I've been doing.

1. Ignore my current faction standings. I didn't edit them out, i just copied this from my list. (Also ignore the hashmarks next to some of the faction names. I did that to comment them out once i hit max Ally or, in the case of Classic, Warmly. I have the file saved as a Perl script...don't ask.)

2. This only covers the "good" races since this is my list and that's all I'm working on. For example Freeport Militia is technically evil/corrupt. I have them at max KoS as per my goal. But then again the Knights of Truth are the guards in NFP so it still fits your needs

3. You may need Wolf Form for some of these until you get to at least Dubious to prevent aggro. Also depends on your level. I'd recommend befriending/cybering a Druid first though just in case.

4. These will all either be long, tedious, or expensive. There is no such thing as 'easy' in Classic Everquest.

5. These all cover the most effective methods. These are not ALL the faction raising methods, only the easiest/most effective.

6. This is divided by city and covers every guild hall in each city (again...so long as it's "good")

Qeynos:
###Guards of Qeynos - City Guards Good - Warmly (Max) - Gnoll Fangs (Qeynos) or kill Gnolls
###Merchants of Qeynos - City Merchants - Warmly (Max) - Gnoll Fangs (Qeynos) or kill Gnolls
###Priests of Life - Qeynos Clerics - Warmly (Max) - Moonstones (part of Gnoll Fangs)
###Knights of Thunder - Qeynos Paladins - Warmly (Max) - Moonstones (Part of Gnoll Fangs)
###Karana Residents - Citizens of Karana Plains - Warmly (Max)
Order of Three - Qeynos Caster Guild - Dubious - Note to Neclo (Gets much easier once Velious drops with Blank Spell Scrolls)
#League of Antonican Bards - Qeynos Bards (All over Antonica) - Indifferent - Kill in Mistmoore or Gold for Fabian or Any "Going Postal"
###Steel Warriors - Qeynos Warriors (Halas and Freeport also) - Warmly (Max) - Give Milk to Mojax
#Silent Fist Clan - Qeynos Monks - Warmly - Kill Gnolls
#Jaggedpine Treefolk - Surefall Druids - Warmly - Kill Gnolls
Protectors of Pine - Surefall Rangers - Threatening - Poacher Heads - Nesiff's Statue
###Antonious Bayle - Unseen King of Qeynos - Warmly (Max) - Gnoll Fangs

Rivervale:
#Guardians of the Vale - City Guards and Rivervale Warriors - Warmly - Bandages for Honeybugger
#Merchants of Rivervale - City Merchants - Amiable - Bandages for Honeybugger
#Deeppockets - Rivervale Rogues - Amiable - Bandages for Honeybugger
Storm Reapers - Rivervale Druids and Rangers - Threatening - Kill Goblins or Runneyeye Warbeads or Orc Belts (Rivervale)
#Mayor Gubbin - Mayor of Rivervale - Amiable - Bandages for Honeybugger
Priests of Mischief - Rivervale Clerics - Threatening - Unknown (May be screwed on this one)

Halas:
Wolves of the North - City Guards and Halas Warriors - Threatening - Gnoll Fangs (Halas)
Merchants of Halas - City Merchants - Dubious - Gnoll Fangs (Halas)
Shamen of Justice - Halas Shaman - Threatening - Gnoll Fangs (Halas)
Rogues of the White Rose - Halas Rogues - Threatening - Gnoll Fur

Freeport:
#Ashen Order - Freeport Monks - Warmly - Kill Deathfist Orcs or Note for Konem
###Knights of Truth - Freeport Paladins and City Guards Good - Warmly (Max) - Milk to Mojax
###Priests of Marr - Freeports Clerics - Warmly (Max) - Milk to Mojax
#Arcane Scientists - Freeport Casters - Apprehensive - Illegible Cantrip
###Coalition of Tradefolk - City Merchants Good - Warmly (Max) - Brandy for Rohan
#Commons Residents - Citizens of the Commonlands - Kindly - Kill Deathfist Orcs

Erudin:
High Guard of Erudin - City Guard - Threateningly - Hand 4 Orlin's Spiced Ale to Palatos and Power of the Gatecallers
Merchants of Erudin - City Merchants - Dubious - First Note Hand-in of Peacekeeper's Staff
High Council of Erudin - City Ruling Council - Threateningly - Hand 4 Orlin's Spiced Ale to Palatos and Power of the Gatecallers
Deepwater Knights - Erudin Clerics and Paladins - Threateningly - Cleanse the Ocean
Gate Callers - Erudin Magicians - Threateningly - Power of the Gatecallers
Crimson Hands - Erudin Wizards - Threateningly - Unknown (May be screwed)
Craftkeepers - Erudin Enchanters - Threateningly - Hand 4 Orlin's Spiced Ale to Palatos

Kaladim:
Storm Guard - City Guard and Kaladim Warriors - Threateningly - Kill Crushbone Orcs and Hand in Belts and Shoulderpads
Clerics of Underfoot - Kaladim Clerics - Threateningly - Kaladim Bonechips and one of the Slave Keys in Crushbone
Paladins of Underfoot - Kaladim Paladins - Threateningly - None (May be Shafted)
Merchants of Kaladim - City Merchants - Dubious - Crushbone Belts and Shoulderpads and Runnyeye Warbeads (Kaladim)
Miners Guild 249 - Kaladim Paladins and Clerics - Threateningly - Kill Dwarven Bandits and Crushbone Belts and Shoulderpads and Bonechips (Kaladim)and Runnyeye Warbeads (Kaladim)
Kazon Stormhammer - Kaladim King - Threateningly - Crushbone Belts and Shoulderpads and Runnyeye Warbeads (Kaladim) and Bone Chips (Kaladim)
Miners Guild 628 - Kaladim Rogues - Threateningly - Kill Certain Bandits or The Gnome Take (LONG RUN)

Kelethin:
Emerald Warriors - Kelethin and Felwithe Guards and Kelethin Warriors - Threateningly - Kill Crushbone Orcs and Slave Keys
Kelethin Merchants - City Merchants - Dubious - Slave Keys or Shark Meat
###Faydarks Champions - Kelethin Rangers - Warmly (Max) - Muffins for Pandos
Tunare's Scouts - Kelethin Rogues - Ready to Attack? (May be neutral and Indifferent) - Pixie Dust 2
###Soldiers of Tunare - Kelethin Druids - Warmly (Max) - Muffins for Pandos
###King Tearis Thex - Kelethin and Felwithe King - Warmly (Max) - Muffins for Pandos
Songweavers - Kelethin Bards - Ready to Attack? (May be neutral and Indifferent) -Give 4 Spiderling Silks

Felwithe:
Merchants of Felwithe - City Merchants - Dubious - Shark Meat or Slave Keys
###Clerics of Tunare - Felwithe Clerics and Paladins - Warmly (Max) - Muffins for Pandos
Anti Mage - Unknown - Ready to Attack - Bone Chips (Felwithe)
Keepers of the Art - Felwithe Casters - Ready to Attack - Bat Wings

Ak'Anon:
Gem Choppers - City Guards and Ak'Anon Warriors - Threateningly - Shondo and the Tonic
Merchants of Ak'Anon - City Merchants - Dubious - Shondo and the Tonic
Deep Muses - Ak'Anon Clerics and Rogues - Threateningly - Unknown (Possibly Screwed)
Eldritch Collective - Ak'Anon Casters - Threateningly - Unknown (Possibly Screwed)
King Ak'Anon - Ak'Anon King - Threateningly - Shondo and the Tonic

Kunark:
Inhabitants of Firiona Vie - Firiona Vie Merchants and Guards - Threateningly - Kill Goblins in LOiO

I may go back and attach a link to the quest names in a bit when I'm feeling less lazy :P. Also if you need me to clarify on a quest in the meantime let me know.

MeleeMurder
03-24-2012, 07:15 PM
I see, thanks for the info!

Vladigan
03-25-2012, 03:44 PM
Orc Scalp quest in HHP and Left Goblin Ears in HHK raise faction for Freeport Militia...

Yanomamo
03-25-2012, 04:35 PM
Orc Scalp quest in HHP and Left Goblin Ears in HHK raise faction for Freeport Militia...

This won't affect your North Freeport guard faction. The easiest way to max NFP guard faction is to turn in gold 2 at a time to Fabian the Bard in East Freeport. This will also help your Bard faction :) If you are KOS to bards you can get a druid to go to EFP with you to cast Share Wolf Form.

The problem is, the bankers in NFP are on the "coalitioin of tradefolk ill" line of faction which has no easy quest to fix. I think the easiest one to do is a tedious running quest (note for rebby?). The good news is if you are a class that can FD, you can just flop at the banker and you won't have trouble.

Danyelle
03-25-2012, 04:39 PM
This won't affect your North Freeport guard faction. The easiest way to max NFP guard faction is to turn in gold 2 at a time to Fabian the Bard in East Freeport. This will also help your Bard faction :) If you are KOS to bards you can get a druid to go to EFP with you to cast Share Wolf Form.

The problem is, the bankers in NFP are on the "coalitioin of tradefolk ill" line of faction which has no easy quest to fix. I think the easiest one to do is a tedious running quest (note for rebby?). The good news is if you are a class that can FD, you can just flop at the banker and you won't have trouble.

False and False.

I'm max KoS to Coalition of Tradefolk Underground (Aka Coalition of Tradefolk Ill) and am Warmly to bankers, They are on the Standard Coalition of Tradefolk (minus the Ill) faction which is VERY easily fixed by handing Brandy to the Rohan fisherman in Qeynos. Easiest and cheapest way to raise Knights of Truth is handing Bottles of Milk to Mojax by the Inn in WC

Yanomamo
03-25-2012, 05:27 PM
Weird because I am KOS to bankers but dubious to all other "normal" vendors (haven't tried the shady parts of town, but i assume i'd be kos there)...

Messianic
03-26-2012, 05:00 AM
Weird because I am KOS to bankers but dubious to all other "normal" vendors (haven't tried the shady parts of town, but i assume i'd be kos there)...

Merchants never go below dubious, regardless how low your faction is. In cases where you are max scowl with a particular faction, merchants of that faction remain dubious.

Yanomamo
03-26-2012, 05:06 AM
Nice this is good news :) So, what faction do i need to be able to bank without FDing? and how much brandy will it take haha

Messianic
03-26-2012, 05:10 AM
Nice this is good news :) So, what faction do i need to be able to bank without FDing? and how much brandy will it take haha

Just glower, I believe. Also, if you're a monk, you can bank while sneaking. I find that useful when i'm banking in HK after max kos from killing guards.

But I always felt it was incredibly odd that bankers were so violent (and so flipping strong). In Gfay, people used to train the banker to the POD and he'd glitch out and stand there until server reset. Was actually a really awesome tactic for those who could sneak/wolf form bank when Gfay was one of the primary trading hubs.