PDA

View Full Version : Spell Gems and Icons using "default_old" UI

Weekapaug
05-03-2010, 02:37 AM
I'm finding that the spell gems and icons don't match spells properly under the "default_old" UI that installed with Titanium.

I've never been that savvy with UI customizations anyway, and haven't messed with any of this in years....Can anyone tell me if there is a way to move the ones from the "default" UI over? And will it work?

Thank you.

Weekapaug
05-03-2010, 03:45 AM
So I fixed it by patching the "default_old" folder with the "uichanges" zip in the startup thread.

Next question: Is it possible to apply the default gems/icons and have them match properly?

The old school ones will work, but I'm just kind of used to the luclin ones at this point. I've searched all over and have seen people discussing this, but no actual info I can find on where to get them. Being new to EMUs I'm guessing I'm probably just unaware of something. Any help is very much appreciated.

Bumamgar
05-03-2010, 08:02 AM
The spells_us.txt file I posted in the bugs forum resolves this issue. However, since they patched the spells_us.txt file today to resolve the bard sound issues, I'll need to update it again.

Weekapaug
05-03-2010, 08:16 AM
The spells_us.txt file I posted in the bugs forum resolves this issue. However, since they patched the spells_us.txt file today to resolve the bard sound issues, I'll need to update it again.

Smokin, thank you very much, Bumamgar.

I read that thread before I ran into my original problem, so that being what it was just didn't click for me at the time, I guess. Appreciate the info, and for working on the issue. I'll keep an eye on that thread.

ciggwin
05-03-2010, 09:36 AM

Thanks for updating this Bumamgar, I will look forward to the new spells_us.txt after today's patch :)