PDA

View Full Version : Greenmist (?)

Scavrefamn
03-21-2012, 06:11 PM
Excuse me,anyone know if the Greenmist quest up and running?

If not, anyone know if there are plans for it?

Cujoy
03-21-2012, 06:27 PM
I think all but the last 2 Khukris are in. If they stay true to the timeline the actual Greenmist weapon wont be in until about 4 months before Luclin would be released. So well into Velious.

Nikon
03-21-2012, 07:13 PM
I think all but the last 2 Khukris are in. If they stay true to the timeline the actual Greenmist weapon wont be in until about 4 months before Luclin would be released. So well into Velious.

^

I have looked into this myself and it is also what I have found. I originally thought it was introduced earlier but found that I was mistaken.

Kope
03-21-2012, 07:33 PM
If I remember correctly originally only Iksars could use it, later other races were added

happyhappy
03-21-2012, 07:44 PM
http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48187&highlight=greenmist has pretty much all the info on the subject.

In theory
Greenmist was officially introduced two months before Luclin, was Iksar only till post Luclin, had Space snake bane but no Space snake to bane it on (Wraith of a Shissar isnt tagged one).

How devs will decide to introduce this here I have no idea, but that's how it was on live.