PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: A Drunkard (in kelethin)

erfg12
05-02-2010, 01:10 AM
There was 2 A Drunkard's in kelethin. I raised my faction from Threatening to Dubious. I went up, and they both attacked me killing me. Weird, cause I remember them not attacking me in classic EQ when I raised my faction.

mreynert
05-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Did you raise your faction with FELWITHE though, drunkard is not on kelethin faction, he's on felwithe.

nilbog
05-26-2010, 01:42 PM
Pending update,

Now there will be only 1 a_drunkard in Kelethin.

Fixed his face, and his meager loot.

Anyone know about this guy's pathing?

guineapig
05-26-2010, 02:02 PM
When I saw 2 of them I just chalked it up to being drunk as well.

kariden
05-26-2010, 05:26 PM
I dont remember him ever moving on eq live. I use to have to run all the way up to that ramp to do his quest.
If he does move its not far, down the ramp to the next lower level and back up again.
Its been years and I only played with him like 3 or 4 times.

Tallenn
05-27-2010, 04:52 PM
As I mentioned in IRC, if someone has a live account, they could just go check. I can't think of any possible reason he would have changed over the years, so his pathing now should be the same as it's always been.

nilbog
10-01-2011, 08:04 AM
Bump for drunkard faction or pathing. Anyone know different?

Sundawg
06-15-2012, 06:15 PM
The drunk paths over three platforms with the central one being the platform that contains the shop "Sparkling Glass". He paths to the platform due north of Sparkling Glass and also down to the platform due south of Sparkling Glass.

On each platform he stops for a bit and says "Please.. can anyone spare some copper <hic>.. Anyone?"

Indifferent con.