PDA

View Full Version : Are there any evil only guilds around?

Depx
03-18-2012, 02:39 AM
Been looking around using /who and such trying to find one, but no such luck. Looking for a guild that only has evil races and sk/necros of any race in it. Not looking for hardcore RPing or something where I have to put 20 sssss's in all my words cause Im an iksar, just a guild that likes to make fun of pallys and rangers and knows the hard lives evil players sometimes have lol. If there isnt any such guild around, anyone up to making one with me?

Depx 15 Iksar Shadow Knight

Within99
03-18-2012, 07:32 PM
Make one.

I'm not a RPer but I would prefer Iksar only guild.

Depx
03-19-2012, 12:38 AM
Well it is tempting to do, as reading around it seems you don't need everyone waiting around for a GM when you do the petition. But I think I'd like to find some more people that would join me so I don't walk around alone with my guild tag lol. And I wouldnt just do Iksars, it'd be Iksars, Ogre, Troll, Dark Elf, and then Erudite/Human sk/necro, and gnome necro. So there wouldnt be any bards, druids, rangers, or paladins. I guess anyone interested let me know here or in game.

Depx 16 Iksar Shadow Knight

Handull
03-20-2012, 11:39 PM
there was an iksar only guild, Harbingers of Thule, but it eventually lost members and split, afaik

Flunklesnarkin
03-20-2012, 11:50 PM
An iksar only guild would only really work at low levels.

Iksar classes: Monk, Necromancer, Shadow Knight, Shaman, Warrior

Now a dark elf only guild would have more potential of working out through end game imo

Dark Elf Classes: Cleric, Enchanter, Magician, Necromancer, Rogue, Shadow Knight, Warrior, Wizard

Could even name it after a Drow House ;p

Danyelle
03-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Dark Elves are far superior to Iksar

Flunklesnarkin
03-20-2012, 11:54 PM
"Dark Elves are the epitome of evil in Norrath. Vicious, cruel and extremely intelligent, Dark Elves are perhaps the most feared race in all of Norrath.

They are twisted perversions of the Elven race, created by Innoruuk, the Prince of Hate.

Dark Elves hate all races passionately: indeed, their fundamental belief is that through hate, they shall conquer Norrath.

The "good" races are pitiful insects meant to be exterminated, while the Troll and Ogre races are tolerated only for their use as tools to further the glory of Neriak"

race description... yep.. pretty much sound better than the rest.. well except dwarves.. we are the chosen race ;p

Danyelle
03-20-2012, 11:57 PM
Touche Flunkle...touche... lol

Alukit Vassago
04-06-2012, 01:40 PM
:p i agree hehe but i have to say my second fav is iksar

Swish
04-13-2012, 11:53 AM
Are "Harbingers of Thule" still running? Pretty sure they were lizard only.

Orov
04-14-2012, 06:17 PM
I'm willing to do a DE only/evil only guild. I would have to start a new character probably but it sounds like fun.

Psionide
04-15-2012, 05:12 PM
Harbingers allowed "softskins" in as there slaves. Also, you should really go by religion as there are also such things as awful gnome magicians and wizards dedicated to bertoxxolous and overthrowing Ak'Anon.

syk0weasel
04-21-2012, 09:46 AM
Was once in an evil races only guild on Druzzil Ro. We only allowed DE, Ogre, Troll and Iksar in the guild. Was lots of fun and we even raided Hate a few times. Would love to be in an evil race guild again.