View Full Version : <Brotherhood>

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:19 PM
Pals to PVP?

Nihilum Recruit Guild?

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:20 PM
Nips <Brotherhood>

You gonna be a pal of PvP? You gonna ally with big Salty bro?

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/200232d1331698971-project-1999-red-classic-everquest-pvp-eq000476.png

loserofgame
03-16-2012, 11:23 PM
I think that's the original Nips, he sold his account awhile back

Tumdumm
03-16-2012, 11:25 PM
I think that's the original Nips, he sold his account awhile back

c*nfirmed

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Nips RMT

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/200840d1331955258-project-1999-red-classic-everquest-pvp-rnt.png

Tumdumm
03-16-2012, 11:39 PM
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fIjr1owzni4/TyLXyAj9y9I/AAAAAAAAAQg/bMLibwUKYaM/s412/nips.jpg

"Nips 01-27-2012 03:51 PM
No worries, I sold nips to this guy. He's cool too, so don't give him a hard time if ya don't mind Appreciate the lookout tho."
check visitor messages out for more info

Zeds
Salty is a little Salty he couldn't get me off of my specs camp. My bad bro. your "didn't see you in planes" tell really hurt. Of course you didn't, we arent there yet. I'm glad you can gate+log when your trying to contest my camp though.

Tumdumm
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fIjr1owzni4/TyLXyAj9y9I/AAAAAAAAAQg/bMLibwUKYaM/s412/nips.jpg

much better

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Salty is a little Salty he couldn't get me off of my specs camp. My bad bro. your "didn't see you in planes" tell really hurt. Of course you didn't, we arent there yet. I'm glad you can gate+log when your trying to contest my camp though.

I made you gate 3 times in a row.

What the fuck are you trying to say

Zallar
03-16-2012, 11:45 PM
This message is hidden because Salty is on your ignore list.

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:47 PM
This message is hidden because Zallar is on your ignore list.

Zeds
03-16-2012, 11:48 PM
I made you gate 3 times in a row.

What the fuck are you trying to say

thats weird because I was mid quad and you rooted me attempting to make me take a mob death so i gated. MSd up and you were mid quad, so I did the same to you and you gated. except right after you logged. Regardless I'm @ specs waiting for your dumb as to show up so make an appearence. Or you can keep sending me tells about 'didn't see you in the planes' blah blah.

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:50 PM
You haven't even taken my HP to 90% bro.

I'm not quite sure why you're still flapping your cock sucker with a RMT guild leader and you aren't even high enough to zone into fear.

It's ok bro, a lot of people try to come at me to gain some type of fame.

Zeds
03-16-2012, 11:54 PM
I haven't gotten you to 90% your right. because every time I enter zone you fucking gate. Still in OoT waiting for your bitch ass.

Salty
03-16-2012, 11:56 PM
you fucking gate

so i gated

You stupid bro?

Zeds
03-16-2012, 11:58 PM
You stupid bro?

Still waiting. Cutting out the rest of the sentence doesn't make you a pvp champ does it?

Salty
03-17-2012, 12:01 AM
every time I enter zone you fucking gate

so i gated

You stupid bro

Zeds
03-17-2012, 12:03 AM
You stupid bro

your avoiding 1v1, bro. still waiting.

Greegon
03-17-2012, 12:09 AM
... How does that mean I'm RMT'ing you dumb, fucking, asshat? I was a cleric main, and I traded that account away to "Callnoutthenewbs" for 600k BLUE PLATINUM (retard, not real money, I'm a poor college student with shit to my name) worth of blue items which I used to buy nips, pragma, and lots of gear for the both of them.

I use these toons to constantly port the new players that I invite (or just guildmates in general) and camp shit that i give out for FREE (again to help newbs) at guild raffles that we hold because I'm trying to be nice and promote server growth, or atleast a classic everquest world not dominated by transgendered gaming community and/or worthless pieces of shit like yourself and a good majority of holocaust. This would be impossible for me to do with a cleric main, as I have a life and have to study so that I can pass fucking college. I dont have the fucking time to level ten toons to fifty, and besides, I've already leveled pretty much every class to atleast 20 on the blue server. Even though I've endured clowns like you or even some holocaust that have joined my guild, taken advantage of me for items, ports, and groups, I don't even fucking care.

Despite what faggots like you say, I'm going to keep <<Brotherhood>> going, and no, were not a fucking nihilum feeding guild. I fucking hate nihilum, I spent years on blue ending up in their dumbass community's guild to camp high end items for people and get treated like an assclown. I'm not interested in allying with anyone, as your guild (FF) has just as many tards as holocaust.

That's not to say that I don't like a good amount of people in nihilum, founding fathers or holocaust. But after being on this server for years I can comfortably say fuck joining your shit guilds I'd rather play fucking WoW.

Bottom line is that shit talking apes like yourself are what have turned this server from a beautifully populated awesome world into a desolate barren wasteland.

FUCK YOURSELF.

Greegon
03-17-2012, 12:12 AM
You have some proof that I'm RMTing on this server btw you dumb fuck? It might be possible that I've RMT'd on PAY TO PLAY servers. But as the only world I truly enjoy is this one, I'm not about to shit it up with RMT. I've actually even made posts that assert that the server owners could be a part of this shit. And lo and behold, exploited items poof the same day. Again. Suck my cock

Greegon
03-17-2012, 12:29 AM
To add even more. All you ever do is try to shit on the server. You constantly talk shit about the GMs who are providing us all with a free server that quite frankly I haven't seen any others do (Im not playing EQ without being able to fucking scroll in and out). If all youre going to do is shit on everyones parade, call the GMs retards and blame them for ruining the server, then why the fuck are you still here? You need attention that bad? You must be some sort of fucking orphan, I almost pity you.

Harrison
03-17-2012, 12:32 AM
/who fish

Salty, where is your guild? I'm trying to join the best of the best on Red99 but I can't seem to find this guild anywhere.

Chett
03-17-2012, 12:33 AM
Nips RMT

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/200840d1331955258-project-1999-red-classic-everquest-pvp-rnt.png

What resolution is that ? 240 x 120. At least ur Rig is classic...

Harrison
03-17-2012, 12:34 AM
It's viewported to hide his MQ.

Zeds
03-17-2012, 12:34 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BR27F.jpg
Salty confirmed my bitch, PM me when your ready 'bro'

Greegon
03-17-2012, 01:09 AM
Man I just can't stop. So here's the post I made about RMTing:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=66192&highlight=conspiracy

The next guy constructed a beautifully intricate plot under a forums name similar to the one that I did, and again the exploited loots were miraculously removed that day.

Might I add that the person leading that site named themselves Captivate? Who also by scanning the forums seems to be "seaweedpimp" in your guild, fool?

I can't say for sure they're the same. And I can say now that I honestly don't believe the devs have anything to do with the scummery you fucks are doubtlessly up to. But you're still a turd. Also, nihilum has more members because they are a. better than you at the game AND b. not douchebags like you

So maybe you should stop calling them zerg and shit and try to legitimately beat them. Woops, you can't

Greegon
03-17-2012, 01:12 AM
Also you jealous I have tons of plat to throw around? I dont give a fuck if you wanna call me an e-bayer. If I sold my last toon on blue, would prob still be worth more plat-wise than your dumb ass. Dont be jealous bitch.

You make Ironlion seem cool as fuck.

jeffd
03-17-2012, 01:25 AM
you seem really emotional right now

Greegon
03-17-2012, 01:27 AM
Oh but I am

Greegon
03-17-2012, 01:28 AM
I am super pissed this server had to dwindle down to 100 players average. Super pissed that they let the fuckers that got banned from blue play on this server. Super pissed people like salty talk shit to the GMs and don't get banhammered, then try unsuccessfully to shit on others around them.

Salty
03-17-2012, 04:02 AM
http://i.imgur.com/BR27F.jpg
Salty confirmed my bitch, PM me when your ready 'bro'

lol @ zeds.

jdklaw
03-17-2012, 04:07 AM
To add even more. All you ever do is try to shit on the server. You constantly talk shit about the GMs who are providing us all with a free server that quite frankly I haven't seen any others do (Im not playing EQ without being able to fucking scroll in and out). If all youre going to do is shit on everyones parade, call the GMs retards and blame them for ruining the server, then why the fuck are you still here? You need attention that bad? You must be some sort of fucking orphan, I almost pity you.

Salty
03-17-2012, 04:29 AM
providing us all with a free server

Providing something for free does not mean you can hide under the guise from people talking shit about you.

Sorry but here in reality & big boy land, people are going to push you to be better.

Chett
03-17-2012, 08:38 AM
A Crybaby talks 'bout Big boy Land, lal.

C'mon bra, there are many diff. ways to make a viewpoint, without insulting peeps. Big Boy Land doesnt mean to act stupid, when thigs dont turn out like u want em. Big Boy Land means, get used to Situations u have no control over...

Grow...

Greegon
03-17-2012, 10:03 AM

Sorry to any orphans :D

Harrison
03-17-2012, 12:28 PM
Salty thinks he's important.

/who fish

Supreme
03-17-2012, 12:48 PM
I am super pissed this server had to dwindle down to 100 players average.

Actually this server has been averaging over 150 each night. If you look under general discussion there is a thread started to help spread the word about Red99.

150 starting average was Blue99 average when it opened and has it has matured the numbers have grown.

Greegon
03-17-2012, 12:51 PM
Definitely. Have noted with some guildies, however, that they really need to place "MQ users banned automatically" on the server selection screen. It's quite possible that PEQ users are trying to join the server not knowing what the rules are, and are getting banned before ever having a chance. WTB more growth!

Greegon
03-17-2012, 12:53 PM
IMO a server with just <Nihilum>, <Holocaust>, <Founding Fathers> and <Brotherhood> is not enough. WTB more guilds and competition!

steakshop
03-17-2012, 01:22 PM
Actually this server has been averaging over 150 each night. If you look under general discussion there is a thread started to help spread the word about Red99.

150 starting average was Blue99 average when it opened and has it has matured the numbers have grown.

saturday afternoon and 52 people on right now

also id like to add

nips is a rmt and on a post rampage like 10 posts in 2 pages !

you ebay your chars and start a guild with a bought char lols lols owned
dont shit your huggies dude

im poor college student WHAAA when you get your degree in deep throat youll be even pooorer

Greegon
03-17-2012, 01:34 PM
Hahah again. Steaks mad he caught exploiting... Kind of confused on what the above SS there is asserting: that could even be the old nips. Prove that I'm RMTing though, you whiny exploiting scum. Never once RMT'd on this emulator. I invite the GMs to check out where all my loot goes!

Greegon
03-17-2012, 01:54 PM
I do however, keep track of those whom I think are into dirty business. This guy joined my guild pretending to be a down homey so that we would waste our time porting, giving him items and the like so that he could join holocaust. Mebbe if they really gave a flip about their members they could level themselves