PDA

View Full Version : (And His Imaginary Friend) - Recruiting

Isenguard
03-16-2012, 10:46 PM
Updated as per requirement.

(And His Imaginary Friend)

Online Times: Almost 24/7
Regions: Mostly US based, actively recruiting Australians/Euro's Due to our late night antics.
Objective: Were a guild that’s growing quite quick(Formed very recently). Current aim is to level our Alts/Mains and as such we group a lot. Once were done leveling we will change to a social guild, with the option of raiding.
Level Requirements: Currently None
Classes Wanted: Currently All (Except Sham & Monk).
Contact Officers: Notary / Kitsy / Swordmaiden / Shamen

We’re as of right now accepting new recruits from every class/race as we want to swell our numbers with quality people, this isn’t a Zerg recruit, so you will be asked a few questions (Possibly grouped with) before your accepted. If you’re new to the server and want to make friends and level quickly, this may be a great place for you to start out.

We are a friendly lot, guild chat is always busy, people are always leveling in different parts of Norrath, and so finding a group will be easier, and there’s always the occasional PL been handed out (Subject to how bored we are!).

For the experienced players out there, who are looking for something fresh and interesting, your welcome to join us, PL us, and outfit us as much as you like ;), you’ll find a great group of people here that can make a Redditor rofl and keep you entertained at all hours. Eventually we will move into raiding, but there will be a lot of levelling before it happens.

The recruitment process is to contact Notary in-game, or one of the above officers if Notary is not available, who will conduct a short interview, to make sure you will meld happily with our play style.

We will eventually create and sponsor guild events, tournaments, guild bank & special occasions, we will offer prizes and use this as a way of getting our soldiers to know each other, but this will wait until recruitment catches up with aspirations.

Well played characters will be invited to become officers, so join early before we take off!

So, TL;DR

We need people to help build this guild from ground up. Lets create something great together and you will be rewarded with levels, loot and Lol's.

PS: If you are an Australian looking for a guild then this is the place for you, you may have to put up with the odd Kangaroo insult every now and again though.

PPS: Anyone with thin skin is not advised to join, as we do get rowdy and hilarious at times. (All in jest)

Galvatar
03-17-2012, 02:53 AM
I met Hnngh with one of my alts. He managed to get involved in a camp dispute in HHK. Massive troll, the rest of the guild seems solid but steer clear of that one.

Isenguard
03-22-2012, 12:16 AM
We have enough Monks and Shamans for now, thanks.

Smilkers
03-24-2012, 04:45 PM
Grouped with some of your guild in Mistmoore the other night on my monk.
Good people !

achtung
03-24-2012, 07:16 PM
Pretty much the best guild name I've come across

overnine
03-27-2012, 02:03 PM
don't know about the rest of this guild but " shamen" is a person that does'nt respect people in the least. park a mob on your pet and starts yapping our group should move because mr. shamen almighty is kiting there.

no asking to help out on his bad pull, just a nasty temper and language. Oh, and since were there with a group " you look like you re boxing so i would shut up."

we're not,we will not, you're a dick and yes i got screenshots.