PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Resizing Chat Box (to tiny) Crashes Game

hyzon
05-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I've made a window to attempt to hide ooc and auction. (I'm grumpy and like my peace and quiet =P )

From what I can tell, when this window decreases to a size in which at least one word worth of text can no longer be shown, my entire client freezes.

I realize I can avoid this by not resizing it any smaller, but just wondering if this was a known bug / something fixable.

Thanks for all you dev guys' work. This seems like a shot in the pot compared to some of the other issues, but wanted to bring it up just in case it was an easy fix!

<3

Uaellaen
05-01-2010, 11:09 PM
just use the box in the top left corner to minimize the window to only show the headline ...

and this is related to your UI, and not to the server or anything .. so devs prolly cant help you out much here ...

hyzon
05-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Good call on the minimize, I did not know that functionality existed.

As far as my personal UI, I'm using full titanium install with only the modifications as posted in the start-up guide. I would assume then that my UI would = everyone else's UI? I just didn't know if it was something that could be easily fixed, and it consistently causes the client to freeze. Being that I can minimize it, it becomes even more trivial than it was before.

Thanks for the response.