PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Jeweled Skull Not Classic

heartbrand
03-08-2012, 11:58 AM
The Paw in game is not Classic, apparently that's not fixable I heard, but nonetheless, the jeweled skull quest from that zone is not classic, nor are any of the items including Summon Corpse, Robe of the Ishva.

Brinkman
03-10-2012, 11:32 AM
In june of 1999 I was lvl 17 and kept dieing trying to get down to the bottom of befallen to get a dagger of marnek for my necro. A lvl 30 Necro came for his own dagger and helped me get mine as well, and upon parting he gave me a Jeweled Skull.

Gonna have to say you are wrong here, Im not even gonna research it.

Zabekis
03-11-2012, 03:44 AM
The skull was obtained a different way WAYY back in the day when the White Splitpaw Gnolls were inside of Splitpaw.

Brinkman
03-12-2012, 04:16 PM
I just want to point out that when i say heartbrand is wrong, I was reffering to the title of his post.

The jeweled skull was in game since release. albeit abtained different ways.

Obviously Paw was different back then, and Ishva did in fact not spawn until december of 1999. I think there have been extensive discussions about the fact they do not have the code for original paw. And since the updated version of Paw came out in December of 1999 ( well before Kunark ) leaving it in was not such a huge thing.