PDA

View Full Version : Rogue: Poisons

deadreaver777
03-08-2012, 04:21 AM
Hello, this is my first time playing a rogue, so even though I'm a vet to the game, I'm a noob when it comes to rogues. Recently I just received the apply poison skill, and in a couple levels I will obtain my poison making skill, I was looking forward to this until I started doing some research online, and then I was starting to wonder "is it even worth it?"

Could someone explain to me how the poisons work, because what I'm getting out of what I'm reading is, that you apply your poison, and then on your first successful hit, the poison is applied, and then you have to RE-apply another poison. If this is the case, I will probably steer clear of poisons, because that would get REALLY expensive if I have to apply a new poison every monster. So basically, I'm looking for someone to either confirm this, or explain to me how poisons really work.

Ele
03-09-2012, 01:04 PM
I haven't run across anyone in game that has actually leveled this up. Takes way too much time and plat for not a whole lot of payback. Plus, a lot of the components needed for the various poisons are spread across the world and are a PITA to collect.

Vexxar
03-22-2012, 01:40 AM
Skip it.

Marglar
03-22-2012, 02:41 AM
only really worth using on a pvp server. too much of a pita for pve.

Telron
07-26-2012, 06:00 PM
So sad. Poisons could be rilly cool!