PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: monsters bashing to effective

Farlis
03-04-2012, 02:40 AM
it might be due to mobs bashing more now that iv noticed it, but when ever monsters bash if it lands its 100% chance to stun(including when bashed by a green shaman pet) . I remember bash being able to be landed but the stun effect not guaranteed.

Flowz
03-04-2012, 03:22 AM
any bash or slam always stuns im pretty sure, u might have a chance to channel thought it (not sure on that), but usually it stops ur casting when hit with it.

Kender
03-04-2012, 03:54 PM
what's unfair is the mobs never seem to miss with their bashes. makes hybrid tanking more than 1 mob very hard

Xanthias
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
Sadly I think bash is a little too overpowered...
considering I was in Crushbone and getting stunned by some of the orcs.

kanras
03-05-2012, 11:03 PM
Looked into this for a while, and it is true that bash isn't supposed to be a guaranteed stun. Fixed, pending update.

Autotune
03-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Looked into this for a while, and it is true that bash isn't supposed to be a guaranteed stun. Fixed, pending update.

NOOOOooooo, my 59 necro pet was chain stunning!!! lol :(

(serious) Thx Kanras, you the man!

mwatt
03-07-2012, 06:58 PM
Thank you indeed Kanras, for being willing to re-examine work that has previously been done. You do not put yourself above reproach - instead you attempt to make things right. Priceless.

Xanthias
04-06-2012, 03:31 AM
Umm call me crazy but even if bash isn't supposed to stun "all the time", there is a level issue as well of it hitting period.

http://i.imgur.com/L7vEd.jpg

aubie
04-06-2012, 03:31 PM
There is a workaround already in place. Make an Ogre. Hill giants bash me constantly and the only drawback is I piss myself while laughing at their ineffectualness. Never been stunned from the front. Of course, my bash from the front and my pet's bash from behind them, never seems to stun them either (shocking that their is fairplay somewhat in EQ with PC vs. NPC in some situations).

Farlis
04-06-2012, 06:16 PM
that works, but when your a bard trying to mez 4 things attacking you and your constantly getting stunned its quite irritating, thank you very much kanras.