PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Sharks in OOT - Druid Charm BROKEN

Andis
03-01-2012, 02:20 PM
Druid Charm in OOT is not working properly. When I charm a shark and attempt to send it on anything, it goes to the mob then turns right back around to me, and doesn't attack the mob...Please look into this it is extremely important..

Flowz
03-01-2012, 05:19 PM
noticed this as well when i was killing sharks on my druid, it would work sometimes then not others, its like when the shark was above the water it would just go full retard and got attack and just keep pathing back to u.

Extunarian
03-01-2012, 05:28 PM
First of all, I don't know how worthwhile it was to post this in two forums. I'm sure the devs check unviewed bug posts in both forums.

Secondly, I believe this is more of a general problem with water combat, concerning which there are many threads. My shaman pet goes full retard when I'm trying to pull stuff underwater as well, especially when the mob itself can't decide if it is above the surface or below. I think it's an issue deep in the source and probably unlikely to see a resolution in the near term :(

Bruuce
03-01-2012, 06:11 PM
sounds like the same shit that used to always be a problem in kedge. whatev they did to fix kedge worked p well imo just do that fix everywhere

Andis
03-07-2012, 01:58 PM
this needs to be looked at!

karsten
03-08-2012, 11:06 AM
sharks swim in water, seafuries walk on land

Druid charm works just dandy on sharks in oot, but it can't give them legs

Flowz
03-08-2012, 01:42 PM
sharks in Erud's crossing were chasing me on land.

jdklaw
03-08-2012, 05:07 PM
never go full retard

Andis
03-08-2012, 05:21 PM
i even brought the seafuries in the water, to test this out...and the same thing happened...the druid charm is confirmed broken.