PDA

View Full Version : WTS JC ORDERS! 200 JC skill.

Nigmo
02-25-2012, 07:18 PM
I have 200 JC skill, max possible on red.

This is how I operate:

Choose what you want from the link below, each combine takes 1 bar of the metal type, 1 of the gem. Once you have an order PM it to me with an ingame char name that I can send you a tell on. We will meet in a city (prefer neriak) grouped together you can see what items I attempt to craft, and if I fail or succeed. On failure you will pay very little. On success you will pay a minimum which i'll tell u before hand, and then if you choose if you want to donate more.
If your requesting a combine of gems that are not vendor bought, you need to provide the gems yourself. You will purchase the the bar and gems, or give me the coin to do so cheaply on my CHA, and I will make the combine for you to see.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Jewelcraft

Because max skill here is only 200, be careful requesting the very high level stuff, the fail rate will be very high.

SUCCESS RATE: Depends on what you choose that I make, some are very easy and impossible to fail, some more difficult ones I may fail.

Please just PM me knowing what you want, and with your ingame char name, and I will provide a price.

Thanks!

Nigmo
02-27-2012, 01:34 PM
bump

Nigmo
03-01-2012, 01:41 AM
bum,p

Nigmo
03-04-2012, 12:37 AM
bump plz follow directions!

Nigmo
03-04-2012, 06:12 PM