PDA

View Full Version : First salvia trip

Minotauro
02-23-2012, 05:14 AM
Thought i would write about it here. Because i was playing eq whenever i tried it...and boy was that a bad idea. I first hit it a little bit and it just kinda gave me a outside looking in type high and i enjoyed it. Reminded me of the first time i got really high. So that was cool but then i got to talking to my friend here on EQ and i described the high to him and he said that i haven't even broke through yet. Needless to say i wanted to break though so later on in the evening i took a huge rip... as soon as i exhaled it hit me

at the corner of my vision i first saw my mother and other things that i loved/beileved in, it was very comforting at first. Then at that same corner my vision began to blur and everything i saw kinda rolled up like Doggy earing a book and undernearth it was a black void. Seemed like my life/world as i knew it was just a SPec on the grand scheme of things, and it became very intense and i continued to see underneath the page if you will.

I then flopped onto my bed and layed there i felt the NEED really bad need to move this object...it seemed stacks ontop of stacks of like lego looking blocks were lifting off as i watched them...until it got to me in the stack it was my turn to go...but i couldnt...and i heard a voice like a grand foreman in the sky give me a little push and i saw the rectangle block lift up....as that happend i realized i was just lifting my leg off the bed.

As soon as that happend i started to come down and stopped seeing shit and realized where i was and just feeling really clumsy....having a hard time speaking and felt like going out in the front yard and doing some cartwheels or some physical activity...needless to say i didnt

The trip didnt last too long but at its peak it was intense..the only way i can explain it is a rollercoaster that you have no control over...your best to just buckle up and enjoy the ride....

i would say lasted about 15 mins total....the peak being at like the 3-5minute mark where i went to some really weird places in my mind....after about the 7th minute then i just felt like i popped a Seroquel and just very lethagic. This is not a EXACT time scale. i'm just assuming.

But yea if any of you are thinking of trying salvia i hope this helps you know what your getting yourself into ...just remember one thing

BUCKLE UP BITCH.

Sorrry if its Riddled with run ons and misspelled words i kinda wrote it in a hurry ya dig. Best way i could describe the trip is just let it flow.

Within99
02-23-2012, 05:28 AM
I'm astonished.

tshakur
02-23-2012, 05:46 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JKqV_ybCS-I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Minotauro
02-23-2012, 06:01 AM
hahah nice video...didnt quiet feel on their level...but i think i was close

bizzum
02-23-2012, 06:26 AM
I then flopped onto my bed and layed there i felt the NEED really bad need to move this object...it seemed stacks ontop of stacks of like lego looking blocks were lifting off as i watched them...until it got to me in the stack it was my turn to go...

The first time I did it I also felt like I was in this 3d lego land of Velcro. Funny that other people describe something the same way. Didnt even know my friends were there, they were just part of this lego structure that was laughing and i couldnt get up because i was velcro'd into the couch. Good times!

Minotauro
02-23-2012, 07:14 AM
that is crazy that we seen the same type of shit man...i havent did it around any friends yet..will soon tho.

Szeth
02-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I laid on a couch, and watched myself and the couch go up one wall, across the ceiling, back down the other wall, and across the floor.

Over and over again like a conveyor belt. Never touched a psychedelic since.

FoxxHound
02-23-2012, 09:27 AM
I laid on a couch, and watched myself and the couch go up one wall, across the ceiling, back down the other wall, and across the floor.

Over and over again like a conveyor belt. Never touched a psychedelic since.

LOL

JerseyFresh609
02-23-2012, 09:50 AM
Suppose to have someone not tripping watch you so you don't do some stupid shit like this...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gb76bpIWQPw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cynosure
02-23-2012, 11:53 AM
Ahaha. I was grouping with you in Kurn's Tower while you were hitting it.

;)

dredge
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM

Diggles
02-23-2012, 12:24 PM
My brain tells me it's the most important organ to protect, but then again, look at who's telling me that.

Diggles
02-23-2012, 12:25 PM
the brain named itself

it refers to something other than the person it's in

Hitchens
02-23-2012, 12:29 PM
Salvia helped convince me that I am too old to try new drugs.

Tumdumm
02-23-2012, 12:44 PM
it gets more intense every time. SOO after third or fourth time where you visit weird collapsing candyland with the grim reaper just STOP because after that all thats left is "the misplaced timetraveler" & that one might be a lil too much

Szeth
02-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Real G's take DMT

bakkily
02-23-2012, 03:25 PM
ill say one thing about salvia, respect it, just like weed, it really can help you in bringing positive energy around you, and a healer in its self

i dont smoke herb regularly, maybe for a month then ill stop for awhile, only to respect it and so i dont feel like im wanting to feel a trip or to get stoned to get away from reality, to me ive done only the 60x-120x, and have done it over 50 times, and every time ive done it, and usally ill get taught something, for instance, when i first was doing it, was to have fun when i was 18, now im 23, i havnt touched salvia in over a few years, but the last time when i would, was a lil bit of a hippy then, but the last few trips off of this stuff, something kept whispering to do better in school, push myself a lil harder to achieve things, but its all about your attitude at the time, now DMT is completly diffrent, ive never done it, but have heard its worth to do it at least once in your/our life time

but over all if any of you touch dope, stick to the weed, better then booze, but i love to mix both of them when jamming on the drums or playing my bass, alot of fun, and def helps out with the creativity

Mith0r
02-23-2012, 04:52 PM
the brain named itself

it refers to something other than the person it's in

Do you change your mind? Or does your mind change you ...?

IronLikeALionInZion
02-23-2012, 05:01 PM
ill say one thing about salvia, respect it, just like weed, it really can help you in bringing positive energy around you, and a healer in its self

i dont smoke herb regularly, maybe for a month then ill stop for awhile, only to respect it and so i dont feel like im wanting to feel a trip or to get stoned to get away from reality, to me ive done only the 60x-120x, and have done it over 50 times, and every time ive done it, and usally ill get taught something, for instance, when i first was doing it, was to have fun when i was 18, now im 23, i havnt touched salvia in over a few years, but the last time when i would, was a lil bit of a hippy then, but the last few trips off of this stuff, something kept whispering to do better in school, push myself a lil harder to achieve things, but its all about your attitude at the time, now DMT is completly diffrent, ive never done it, but have heard its worth to do it at least once in your/our life time

but over all if any of you touch dope, stick to the weed, better then booze, but i love to mix both of them when jamming on the drums or playing my bass, alot of fun, and def helps out with the creativity

Fucking lvl 24 shaman in game.

but level 50 one IRL

props bro

tshakur
02-23-2012, 05:30 PM
the drugs that will teach you anything arent legal and arent found in an alabama headshop. plz don't waste your mind.

Reikerx
02-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Salvia helped convince me that I am too old to try new drugs.

Salvia is a plant that has been used for thousands of years. But yeah sure, "new drug."

Some day you might regret playing Russian roulette with your brain, trust me, I used to do all kinds of stupid shit when I was a dumb kid, glue bags, acid, shrooms etc.. to say the least. Now I'm sitting here at 39 yrs old, back in college having a hard time learning and remembering stuff. I'm still intelligent but I regret ever playing with any of that shit. I can't help thinking that I did some damage and could be more or have an easier time with school if I hadn't messed with psychoactive and hallucinogenic drugs.

Seriously, smoke some mellow weed if you want to but don't gamble with that designer drug garbage, it's so not worth it. You only get one brain and believe me life is so short.

Considering you're calling salvia a "designer drug" I'm going to go with you're just an idiot and the drugs probably didn't affect your brain that much.

Anyways, salvia is complete shit. It's expensive and I know very few who enjoy it (a couple love it though). For me, it just felt like gravity was distorting around me and I was being pulled into random walls / the floor, and things were rippling. A friend that I did it with said she kept feeling like brick walls were being constructed all around her and trapping her, which is kind of similar to the lego thing I guess. Being pulled into / stuck to stuff and rectangular imagery seems to be very common with salvia.

But yeah, if you want a similar style of trip that's actually really fun and "enlightening," do DMT. That shit is a blast, is cheaper, and you can make it yourself.

Knuckle
02-23-2012, 07:08 PM

doing salvia 50 times would definitely not keep me grounded in reality, not that thinking your dead for 5 minutes and traveling in a black void seeing yourself from the third person isn't introspective, but such shocking experiences should be reserved for once in a life.

Knuckle
02-23-2012, 07:09 PM
Salvia is a plant that has been used for thousands of years. But yeah sure, "new drug."

Considering you're calling salvia a "designer drug" I'm going to go with you're just an idiot and the drugs probably didn't affect your brain that much.

Anyways, salvia is complete shit. It's expensive and I know very few who enjoy it (a couple love it though). For me, it just felt like gravity was distorting around me and I was being pulled into random walls / the floor, and things were rippling. A friend that I did it with said she kept feeling like brick walls were being constructed all around her and trapping her, which is kind of similar to the lego thing I guess. Being pulled into / stuck to stuff and rectangular imagery seems to be very common with salvia.

But yeah, if you want a similar style of trip that's actually really fun and "enlightening," do DMT. That shit is a blast, is cheaper, and you can make it yourself.

salvia is an extract, you arent getting straight leaves unless you search them out, the extract is what 90% of people use.

Knuckle
02-23-2012, 07:11 PM
Real G's take DMT

Real G's? How many rappers do you think are in a place where they can have a trip sitter for 6 hours while your in a fucking alien universe mumbling like a madman.

Minotauro
02-23-2012, 08:09 PM
salvia is an extract, you arent getting straight leaves unless you search them out, the extract is what 90% of people use.

This..forgot to say it was x10 salvia extract what i was on.

Hitchens
02-23-2012, 08:13 PM
Stuff just isn't fun at all. But to each their own.

adam9242
02-23-2012, 08:56 PM
for 6 hours

Closer to 15 minutes, but it sure as hell feels like 6 hours

Knuckle
02-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Closer to 15 minutes, but it sure as hell feels like 6 hours

DMT? depends, ive read stories of people doing DMT with IVs. and they trip for hours.

Reikerx
02-23-2012, 11:22 PM

Yeah, I know all this bro... but the extract comes from a plant. I think what I did was like x40 or x60 or something... like fucking $40 and I only did it twice and gave the rest away.

DMT? depends, ive read stories of people doing DMT with IVs. and they trip for hours.

Maybe, but it's obviously a lot more common to smoke it, and that trip doesn't last long at all. Maybe 10 minutes of "peak" tripping and then a few minutes of feeling very high.

Diggles
02-23-2012, 11:52 PM
http://behance.vo.llnwd.net/profiles5/105605/projects/540261/5224c85811218079ec6054a47c61d903.jpg

TxRanjahs
02-23-2012, 11:58 PM
friend of mine told me to get a mouth full of orange juice...poour like 3 grams of extract into your mouth...chew it up real good spit it out and youll trip for longer...but im MOS DEF NOT ready for that lmao

Cynosure
02-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Some day you might regret playing Russian roulette with your brain, trust me, I used to do all kinds of stupid shit when I was a dumb kid, glue bags, acid, shrooms etc.. to say the least. Now I'm sitting here at 39 yrs old, back in college having a hard time learning and remembering stuff. I'm still intelligent but I regret ever playing with any of that shit. I can't help thinking that I did some damage and could be more or have an easier time with school if I hadn't messed with psychoactive and hallucinogenic drugs.

Seriously, smoke some mellow weed if you want to but don't gamble with that designer drug garbage, it's so not worth it. You only get one brain and believe me life is so short.

:confused:

Did you seriously just called Salvia divinorum a "designer drug"? You have trouble learning stuff, sir, because you are an idiot.. or maybe because you did huff too much glue.

You might want to pick up some more books and try harder to learn as you could very well enlighten yourself about these substances instead of posting false claims and make yourself look stupid.

More on topic: I thoroughly enjoy salvia.

Diggles
02-24-2012, 12:03 PM
so one of the side effects is it makes you a raging cunt!

blanks77
02-24-2012, 07:07 PM
Dredge man, don't spread that bull shit. Psychedelics are extremely safe, much more safe than any other drugs out there especially pharmaceuticals that most doctors push on people. In fact, research has just begun on psychedelic drugs again. There are a few new scientific articles out that go into detail about testing psilocybin mushrooms on cancer patients to help them get over death anxiety. So far all positive results, along with another study finding that it helps treat depression.

LSD and psilocybin mushrooms are also the only drugs we know of that help to stop cluster headaches in their tracks. Which are excruciating to the ones who suffer with this debilitating problem.

I've taken mescaline, ayahuasca, LSD, psilocybin mushrooms, amanita muscaria mushrooms, LSA, salvia both smoked and quid method, and smoked DMT well over 50+ times. I've given away over 100 doses of dmt to friends, and even introduced some people to DMT as their first psychedelic experience and they had a great time. Years later they've thanked me for those experiences. I feel no different mentally than I did before, my brain is sharper than it was before.

Psychedelics in my opinion is something everyone should experience at least once. I don't recommend salvia for first timers because it will turn them off to psychedelics in general. Salvia is nothing like DMT or the classic psychedelic drugs such as acid/mushrooms/mescaline. Salvia is really classified more as a dissociative.

Smoking some weed, then doing a quid of salvia while going for a walk in the park is a great way to experience it. It lasts for about 45 minutes to an hour, but not nearly as intense as smoking extracts. You only need plain dried salva leaf to do this, not extracts. Which is fairly cheap.

Reikerx
02-24-2012, 08:09 PM
Yeah, psychedelics do some amazing things. LSD is known to completely eradicate addictions (alcohol, cigarettes, etc) much more effectively than anything else.

Blanks knows what he's talking about. The problem with salvia is that it seems that everyone experiences it differently unlike other drugs where you can get an idea of what you're getting yourself into beforehand. Like, I love disassociatives but I'll pass on salvia. :)

dredge
02-27-2012, 12:42 PM