PDA

View Full Version : Fullscreen auto reverts to windowed

Blazed420
04-27-2010, 02:53 PM
I have been playing for a couple days now and loving it. Unfortunately the only problem im having is that when i try to go to fullscreen my mouse clicks THROUGH the window and thereby goes back to windowed. Ive tried on multiple resolutions with the same result. Running on vista 64 bit. Ive tried compatibility mode but the game crashes as soon as i try to boot it up. I can handle windowed but it would be nice if someone has my magic answer.

Bumamgar
04-27-2010, 03:11 PM
Use WinEQ2 :)

Bumamgar
04-27-2010, 03:55 PM
The free version should work just fine for you. You might have to register an account to get the free version, I don't recall. I use the pay version and it works fine with the Titanium client.

girth
04-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Does this happen 100% of the time? I had a fix somebody told me where you go into the options open 'Video modes' don't change anything but press OK and accept, BUT I don't think it will work if you cannot click EVER. For me this happens randomly and only on the edges of my screen so I can click stuff in the middle for the most part enough to do this which fixes it until the next time you ALT/TAB.

Xumosa
04-27-2010, 09:17 PM
bumam, do you use wineq2 with vista 64bit? and if so what path do you use under everquest path? cant seem to get mine to work properly

edit: nvm im stupid i always forget to run stuff in admin mode on vista heh..

edit2: well now im in the game but cant get it to go into full screen mode... ><

edit3: problems solved ;p

Nedala
04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
Does this happen 100% of the time? I had a fix somebody told me where you go into the options open 'Video modes' don't change anything but press OK and accept

this is what i do all the time after switching from window into fullscreen, works fine. wineq2 screws anything up somehow. I tried it to fix the runspeed issue but i was running around like x4 the speed with wineq2...but i got another fix.

yraapt
04-29-2010, 08:16 AM
Opening video modes and pressing Ok/accept fixed this issue for me.

Windows 7 64bit C2duo...