PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Feir'Dal Sewing Kit recipie working?

Handull
02-21-2012, 11:29 PM
Has anyone made one of these yet (http://www.eqtraders.com/items/show_item.php?item=20304&menustr=080040120040) ?

Feir'Dal Sewing Kit
Container: CLOSED.
WT: 4.0 Weight Reduction: 0%
Capacity: 10 Size Capacity: LARGE
Class: ALL
Race: ELF DRK

To make Feir'Dal Sewing Kit (Smithing: Yield 1, trivial 63), (Restricted) Combine the following in a Feir'Dal Forge

Water Flask (*) (subcombines not shown)
Thimble Mold (*)
Needle Mold (*)
Mithril Bits

I just tried it on my woodelf and it says I can't combine those items. Yes, I used Mithril bits made 2xsmall piece of mithril and 1x morning dew in a fier dal forge. Used the same forge to try and make the kit.

Is this not supposed to be in game yet? Is the recipe wrong? Thanks

I just was able to make a Fier'Dal Fletching Kit, and I checked the recipe as listed by Blacksmithing books in game for a regular sewing kit says metal bits, thimble mold, needle mold, water. So I think the EQTC recipe is correct. Thanks again.

Pipkin
02-22-2012, 12:26 AM
I just tried to make it and it is not working. other recipes are not working that should be as well but i'm sure they will be fixed.

Dentalplan
02-22-2012, 01:12 AM
Teir`Dal sewing kit recipe also isn't working, although I have no idea if they are supposed to have any cultural tailoring right now.

Handull
02-22-2012, 01:24 AM
as an update, there are teir dal sewing kits in game, tho the guy who linked me said he made is 2 years ago....also if ELF fletching is in game, why not tailoring (the tailored armor is terrible enough)?

either way, thanks guys. what other recipies aren't working? should report them, no?

kanras
02-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Fixed Feir'Dal Sewing Kit combine, pending update.

Teir`Dal sewing kit recipe also isn't working, although I have no idea if they are supposed to have any cultural tailoring right now.

They aren't.

what other recipies aren't working? should report them, no?

Indeed.