PDA

View Full Version : Anyone mind helpin out a noob?

Sonicp9
04-26-2010, 02:45 PM
hey guys! New to the everquest scene, my main goal of playing on this server is to experience large scale raids the way they were intended to be. I am an experienced MMO player with tons of raiding experience from other games. However I am in a craving for something a little bit more difficult and "hardcore" as you may call it.

I have a level 10 cleric and have leveled in gfay and CB. However, I am unfamiliar with many zones in the game and do not know where else to level. I know that I can pull up to 15ish in CB but I can't stay there the whole game. If anyone could post a link to a page(I bet this has been asked before) with level requirements to different zones and dungeons just so that I could have a rough idea of what I should be grouping for and so that I dont embarass myself asking the group leader what level requirement the zone is. Thanks in advance!

nalkin
04-26-2010, 03:32 PM
Yo, welcome to the party. Someone created/posted this link, which is a good guide on leveling areas: http://www.gordtulloch.com/twiki/tiki-index.php

Audacious93c
04-26-2010, 03:34 PM
Nalkin took care of it, but really.. dont even worry about the raiding "scene" till you are in your 40's. Level up and have fun. Also, enjoy being able to go to bed at a normal time.

guineapig
04-26-2010, 03:42 PM
As a cleric you should be able to consistently find a group and by the time you hit your 40's you should be able to get into a guild with little difficulty.

46 is the magic number on this server, since the Planes have a minimum level requirement. However you would still be able to participate in dragon raids since you're a cleric and get CH at 39.

Every guild wants more clerics.