PDA

View Full Version : Nihilum /q screenshot thread

Lazortag
02-13-2012, 12:23 AM
Just kidding!

Justice was sleeping, so I, Wolfram, went to wake it up:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/itsnotrightnotright/Donk1.jpg

A poor defenseless newb is being griefed by a Holocaust member and asks for assistance - I happily answer his call:

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/itsnotrightnotright/Donk2.jpg

Like the coward he is, Donkee runs to the zoneline instead of fighting back... and /q's??? Who /q's next to a zoneline?

http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x413/itsnotrightnotright/Donk3.jpg

After meleeing him to death I take the fool's platinum, showing him that the power of order is absolute.

kluya
02-13-2012, 12:35 AM
Thanks man, that prick donkee would pull an army of spectres, feign ontop of us, then /q out. He's been doing this all week.

Great job dealing with this coward!

SamwiseRed
02-13-2012, 12:36 AM
nice work Wolf, hes been training lowbies in Oasis all week. Glad you put this coward in the dirt.

SamwiseRed
02-13-2012, 12:37 AM
awww Kluya you ninja posted meh! :P

Wawaka
02-13-2012, 03:50 AM
GM's should lay the ban hammer on these fools

fiegi
02-13-2012, 03:56 AM
yeah great idea. Lets just have the GM's start ban hammering ppl off the word of randoms on the forums.

Brilliant.

Wawaka
02-13-2012, 04:03 AM
yeah great idea. Lets just have the GM's start ban hammering ppl off the word of randoms on the forums.

Brilliant.

Can you believe this guy??

Nirgon
02-13-2012, 04:14 AM
Anyone trying to exploit /q needs 2 weeks in the penalty box.

Anyone hitting /q (wtf would you do this, gate is faster) should not tho.

kluya
02-13-2012, 04:16 AM
Here is donkee training us. He /quit after we got aggro. Want that screenshot too?

Hear_My_Sermon
02-13-2012, 04:20 AM
why wouldnt he just invis and feign death and then watch 2 mobs rape you?

sounds like he was fighting the sand giant and his pet died so he FD'd because he was going to die

you bluebies are retarded, why wouldnt he just drop 8 specs ontop of you then fd?

Wawaka
02-13-2012, 04:22 AM
Shut the fuck up ^

kluya
02-13-2012, 04:24 AM
why wouldnt he just invis and feign death and then watch 2 mobs rape you?

sounds like he was fighting the sand giant and his pet died so he FD'd because he was going to die

you bluebies are retarded, why wouldnt he just drop 8 specs ontop of you then fd?

I dont know ask him man. You seem to know exactly what he was thinking. I think hes just a retard griefer with nothing better to do.

Hear_My_Sermon
02-13-2012, 04:25 AM
I dont know ask him man. You seem to know exactly what he was thinking. I think hes just a retard griefer with nothing better to do.

I think you're just a retard bluebie whose point makes no sense

why would he fight the sg with a charmed pet if he was trying to grief you, why wouldnt he just FD a bunch of mobs on you MORAN?

Wawaka
02-13-2012, 04:27 AM
Mid-kiting he found these bluebies and decided to train, BAN!

kluya
02-13-2012, 04:32 AM
I think you're just a retard bluebie whose point makes no sense

why would he fight the sg with a charmed pet if he was trying to grief you, why wouldnt he just FD a bunch of mobs on you MORAN?

Dude he fuckin said "LOL LOL FREE EXPS" before he /quit.

Want that screenshot too?
Whats the point, no amount of proof would break through your wall of logic!

fucking musulman.

Hear_My_Sermon
02-13-2012, 04:35 AM
Dude he fuckin said "LOL LOL FREE EXPS" before he /quit.

Want that screenshot too?
Whats the point, no amount of proof would break through your wall of logic!

fucking musulman.

dum and fat

kluya
02-13-2012, 04:36 AM
MY GOD IVE BEEN RUINED YOUR WORDS CUT LIKE STEEL

fiegi
02-13-2012, 04:37 AM
Can you believe this guy??

Wawaka trained me tonight

Can we start the papers on his banning?

See what I did there?

Ladytron
02-13-2012, 04:53 AM
first you need proofs mr? feigi , secondly he did train us, I was there the time that picture was taken (see my name in group :) )and he said we could have it for exp and then he FD when it was RIGHT ONTOP OF US with over 20% hp remaining HMMM?? see what I did there? I backed up the picture wheres your proofs

fiegi
02-13-2012, 05:08 AM
first you need proofs mr? feigi , secondly he did train us, I was there the time that picture was taken (see my name in group :) )and he said we could have it for exp and then he FD when it was RIGHT ONTOP OF US with over 20% hp remaining HMMM?? see what I did there? I backed up the picture wheres your proofs

Thats nice and all but the screenshot shows someone kiting a sand giant on the beach of oasis. That screenshot does not show him feigning, does not show him doing anything illegal at all. You didn't back up shit other then that you were in the group.

My point being, get some real proof and send it directly to a GM. I'm sure I can take a million screenshots and post them and make it look like someone was training me in them..

Ladytron
02-13-2012, 05:10 AM
but you didnt, because there was no concern for you to take screenshots, the reason we took SS is because he ran around a few times making his pet die on purpose by just making it follow him and im not sticking around to SS a FD faggo with a SD ontop of him

Ladytron
02-13-2012, 05:10 AM
oh and bro? those arent muscles thats your ribcage try eating something

fiegi
02-13-2012, 05:24 AM
but you didnt, because there was no concern for you to take screenshots, the reason we took SS is because he ran around a few times making his pet die on purpose by just making it follow him and im not sticking around to SS a FD faggo with a SD ontop of him

Listen..... you may be right about what happened. I'm strictly talking about trying to get ppl suspended off screenshots like this do nothing but hurt the server more then help. If what your saying happened, i'm sorry chief. But the screenshot provided shows jack_shit. Once someone gets in trouble from a screenshot like that, the flood gates open.

Those are washboard abs btw.

Ladytron
02-13-2012, 05:59 AM
Agreed I'd hate to see anyone get banned on such a low pop server. but the fact that this player is choosing to grief others which in turn would perhaps makes more people leave the server than just this 1 dumb nut is stupid. fuck him. you hear? DONKEE FUCK YOU

Ssleeve
02-13-2012, 08:14 AM
Agreed I'd hate to see anyone get banned on such a low pop server. but the fact that this player is choosing to grief others which in turn would perhaps makes more people leave the server than just this 1 dumb nut is stupid. fuck him. you hear? DONKEE FUCK YOU

Nizzarr
02-13-2012, 09:16 AM

You can tell they were training by the fact theres 10 holocaust trolls coming to the rescue.

The usual bullshit

heartbrand
02-13-2012, 09:18 AM
LOL @ wawaka saying he should be banned for training when wawaka, OOR SK, routinely attempts to train me in guk. pot kettle?

Steaks2
02-13-2012, 01:49 PM
maybe he gave you a sand giant at 20% for exp , maybe you clowns should have started dpsing the giant , it runs at like 15%?

Nirgon
02-13-2012, 01:55 PM
You can tell they were training by the fact theres 10 holocaust trolls coming to the rescue.

The usual bullshit

I'm not defending, maybe others are.

If he is, I hope he gets absolutely murdered by staff.

Palemoon
02-13-2012, 02:07 PM
Banning trash like Donkee would do more to raise the population of our server then any xp bonus would.

Glad to see more people are running around with fraps and screenshot on hotkeys, need to put all that trash in the dump, server dosent need em.

IronLikeALionInZion
02-13-2012, 02:09 PM
what the server needs is more mighty valiant men like Supreme!

Nirgon
02-13-2012, 02:16 PM
When he's not in line at the all you can eat buffet, he's talking shit on his lvl 30 some character.

heartbrand
02-13-2012, 02:25 PM
Banning trash like Donkee would do more to raise the population of our server then any xp bonus would.

Glad to see more people are running around with fraps and screenshot on hotkeys, need to put all that trash in the dump, server dosent need em.

Troriste would frequently tell Beovvulf in vent to train Holo while they were doing FG's with the LDC's, and he himself would train them frequently as well pulling trains with his bat and gating on top of Holo. Wawaka FD trains constantly, Natural trains constantly, your entire guild trains constantly so keep the holier than thou shit out of this thread, thanks.

Steaks2
02-13-2012, 02:29 PM
whats a ldc

and i havent seen beo on , honestly i dont think he likes what nihilum has become

jdklaw
02-13-2012, 02:49 PM
Troriste would frequently tell Beovvulf in vent to train Holo while they were doing FG's with the LDC's, and he himself would train them frequently as well pulling trains with his bat and gating on top of Holo. Wawaka FD trains constantly, Natural trains constantly, your entire guild trains constantly so keep the holier than thou shit out of this thread, thanks.

1) how long ago were you sitting in nihilum vent? months ago amirite?
2) 1 person
3) 2 person (enchanter trains?)
4) entire? lulz - shoot bolts through walls ftw

Nirgon
02-13-2012, 03:14 PM

I know I was there. We'd call "he's going to pull a train" and react accordingly. It was painfully obvious.

Tippett
02-09-2013, 05:17 AM
1) how long ago were you sitting in nihilum vent? months ago amirite?
2) 1 person
3) 2 person (enchanter trains?)
4) entire? lulz - shoot bolts through walls ftw

Rettiwalk bitching at HB defending Nihilum

enjoying this JD and some old threads, good times