PDA

View Full Version : Is Peace Pipe gone?

Spewys
02-11-2012, 01:31 AM
At one time I knew a good amount of toons in all guilds, but I took some time off from this game due to burn out. I was wondering if my PEACE PIPE guild is gone, and if the server is the same when I left it a year ago. I was going to reload my game and see how things are going, but wondered where I should go etc. I am assuming I am guildless. I know I got along with most on this server, so wondering if I need to find a new home when I reload?

Thanks.

PVPBetaChamps
02-11-2012, 03:27 AM
dude save urself the time, i dont play on blue but u could do so much more productive shit IRL even if u were burning ur finger nails off and eating them and shit

stay far away

Harrison
02-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Guild leader was caught cheating, suspended, and ragequit in a huge fury on the forums rife with crying, tinfoil hat bullshit, etc.

Kataro
02-11-2012, 06:20 AM
Theres still a Peace Pipe guild however I'm assuming its not quite all the same people as before based off what I've read on the forums here. I only just started up on P1999 about a week ago and joined the current Peace Pipe because I met a few people in it who were nice and very helpful and it seemed to have a lot of low and mid lvl players to grp and lvl with. Currently led by Rork.