PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Pathing - Tolopumj won't path back

Deanob
02-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Where: Sebilis - Trakanon lair

NPC: Tolopumj

Description:
If Tolopumj is pulled to the side wall W corner of the area (across the ledge) and a monk FD's or a group evacs than Tolopumj will not path back.

Please see Screenshot:

Alunova
05-17-2013, 01:09 AM
Fixed, pending update.

Happyfeet
05-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Chardok queen does this too. She's actually in the stair room ATM, lol. I logged in to her right in front of me last night.
edit: But I've seen it 20 times previously.

Alunova
05-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Chardok queen does this too. She's actually in the stair room ATM, lol. I logged in to her right in front of me last night.
edit: But I've seen it 20 times previously.

Haven't been able to replicate this, she paths back normally for me. Specific location?

bizzum
05-17-2013, 07:20 PM
I have seen King and Queen in Chardok do this as well. If you pull either up into the hallway that is around -700, 1150 (http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/images/chardok.jpg) right next to the very first locked door, or if you pull them up into the library that's before the locked door leading to the actual King/Queen room, there is a chance that they will just sit where they were fighting after wiping. Not 100% for sure, but I have seen both mobs do it on multiple occasions.

Happyfeet
05-18-2013, 02:39 AM
I have seen King and Queen in Chardok do this as well. If you pull either up into the hallway that is around -700, 1150 (http://www.allakabor.com/eqatlas/images/chardok.jpg) right next to the very first locked door, or if you pull them up into the library that's before the locked door leading to the actual King/Queen room, there is a chance that they will just sit where they were fighting after wiping. Not 100% for sure, but I have seen both mobs do it on multiple occasions.

Oh true, never seen king do that, I guess because we wipe to queen more than king.
I made a map for you, well I added the pillars (blue) and the queen hangup spot (red).

Brut
05-18-2013, 04:52 AM
Think this has something to do with gating mobs, seen couple mobs do this after they've gated. They'd just stand wherever they unengaged at and never path back to their regular spawn points (Tola done this, a spite golem in Hate also).

Alunova
05-18-2013, 10:33 AM
Replicated, it's a bug with NPC gate. Thanks for the help.