PDA

View Full Version : (Mostly) european guildchat:

DoucLangur
02-07-2012, 08:37 AM
Hey everyone,

I am trying once more: I have created a guild to invite everyone who is a somewhat intelligent and mature player and is either skilled or willing to learn. I am focusing on european players, in the hopes that we will get a group or two together to do something on our evening times. However, anyone who would like to join is welcome, as long as they have a relaxed attitude and common sense.

The current guild name is temporary, since I found there is another guild with a similar name. Thus I am not mentioning it here. But if you are looking for a bit of guildchat and do have the patience to live with low activity for a few weeks/months, I will gladly invite you after talking with you ingame. There's currently only 2 players about, and we can both invite you. Please contact either Kasilis or Slozem if you are interested.

There are no level or class requirements, and no obligations: you can join for a few days even if you know you're gonna head elsewhere eventually. Right now I am hoping to get some activity in guildchat, and any friendly talk is good for that.

Kind regards

Slozem

DoucLangur
02-14-2012, 07:51 AM
bump

Nagash
02-20-2012, 10:32 PM
Both these guys are A+ players, I vouch for them.

Petitpas/Nagash

Smoker
02-26-2012, 07:29 AM
How is this guild doing for players now?

DoucLangur
03-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Sorry for the late reply, Smoker:

Good news: This "project" has been cancelled because the guild "Europa" is attempting a revival. So we joined Europa to help with that. We currently have about 4-7 people online at european evenings, which is a good start - and hope to get more over the weeks.

Cheers

Slozem