PDA

View Full Version : WTB Monk Gear, New Monk to Server!

Shocker
02-06-2012, 09:25 AM
Hi im a new monk to server. Not that rich tho.. Only got like 20p -25pp to my name. Im Slyy. The iksar monk. Looking to buy some weapons . Or a monk to sell me his old stuff for cheap! Thanks! PM me or Ingame name - Slyy.

Shocker
02-07-2012, 12:37 PM
Bump~! I have like 75pp now and need some 1hb weapons! Im almost 12 and its getting hard as shit to lvl solo. Message me ingame Slyy, im on now!

eqravenprince
02-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Bump~! I have like 75pp now and need some 1hb weapons! Im almost 12 and its getting hard as shit to lvl solo. Message me ingame Slyy, im on now!

Teens can be hard for a Monk. Your best bet honestly is go to a place like Erud's crossing hunting wisps and accumulate more wealth. If you stay there for a couple levels, you'll have a few hundred plat from the lightstone/greater lightstone drops.

Edit..
Although you are an Iksar, so nevermind.... too much faction work to even get to that side of the world.

travatron
02-07-2012, 01:34 PM
Hi Slyy, my wife and I have grouped with you a few times in FOB. I have a little E commons bank alt parked in FV that I can use to send out into the world to pick something up for you once you get to around 150pp or so (I was able to buy a Cane of the Tranquil for that).

Just need to wait for the Kunark boats to get fixed, waiting for a GM port takes too long. Same goes for any other little Iksar. I make the trip maybe once a week or so.