PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: Teir`Dal Reaver spawn for Druid epic...times 50!

Malrubius
02-06-2012, 08:44 AM
Somebody keeps spawning more of these guys and Kithicor is littered with them. But there is only supposed to be ONE (or more usually, ZERO).

He is spawned by a turn-in for the Druid epic. He either should time-out and go away after awhile, or, if he is already up when the turn-in is done, he should go away and repop. Maybe some Druids here remember the specifics. In no case should there be hordes of them. :eek:

Here (http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=20) is a little more info...

QuoteReply
#Mar 10 2002 at 3:09 AMRating: Default

Anonymous

Reaver is for druid epic...when a druid hands a part of quest in to a DE in zone, the DE despawns, and a DE reaver spawns in his place. Best tactic for a druid hunting his/her epic is to just run, this NPC is useless to the epic quest. =)

Molan Fyrewolf -- Enlightened Circle
49 Druid
Xegony

So again, Kithicor is now crawling with them. They are loitering by themselves, standing in pairs, and roaming in gangs...smoking cigarrettes, frightening the children, pissing on dead Halflings, etc.

To make matters worse, they are there in broad daylight.

Pomaikai
02-06-2012, 01:03 PM
Yeah, I ran into what I thought was a camp of these suckers up on the rocks during the day in Kithicor two days ago. I think I glimpsed about 8-10 of them before I ran away screaming like a little girl.

I think maybe they were having a convention, as there were naked DE chicks dancing on boxes, and the merchant NPC's in the zone were showing off some shiny new weapons that were going to be released later this year in Velious...

Xanthias
02-07-2012, 07:14 PM
We brought this up right at the start of epics...
Thanks for bringing this issue back to light.

Sajan
02-08-2012, 01:17 AM
The fix is already in and pending the next update.. Just wait for the next big patch :)