PDA

View Full Version : Spell sets

Cyrik
02-06-2012, 02:06 AM
I haven't played in a long time, and am not sure how, or even if we can have multiple spell sets. Any help is appreciated, and if there is a site or thread that can help with stuff like this, please tell me. Can't really google anything because it will just give me the info for the current Everquest.

Kataro
02-06-2012, 10:14 AM
spell sets were added much later and are thus disabled on the P1999 servers.

mwatt
02-06-2012, 03:53 PM
These were actually working on P99 but as the poster above already said, have been disabled on purpose. The developers here are doing everything they can to make the experience of playing Everquest consitent with what it was in the classic era. They are even dynamically following what happened as first Kunark was released, then (in the future still) Velious was released. This included nerfs and unnerfs.

We are so damn lucky.

Ripp
05-20-2013, 08:56 PM
These were actually working on P99 but as the poster above already said, have been disabled on purpose. The developers here are doing everything they can to make the experience of playing Everquest consitent with what it was in the classic era. They are even dynamically following what happened as first Kunark was released, then (in the future still) Velious was released. This included nerfs and unnerfs.

We are so damn lucky.

Bummer, I found them to be very convenient and useful. When were they introduced? Will we ever see them again?