PDA

View Full Version : Lowbie Shaman questions

ssj4robby
02-04-2012, 09:40 PM
I started playing again since red server started up... I haven't played since I was 15... anyone can help me with some info... like what would be a good shaman weapon at lvl 18? Everyone says gatorsmash but I'd prefer not to use a slow 2h weapon... not looking for freebies, just if someone could help me out with a guide of items that would be beneficial to obtain it would be much obliged!!

Ssleeve
02-04-2012, 09:57 PM
A good SHM weapon.....

Gatorsmash Maul rofl

bakkily
02-05-2012, 01:05 AM
yea, ive never played a melee shm on eq before, but i did the bloodforge quest, cuz it was easy to get and forget about paying 250 plat for it, but once you get into your 20's theres some camps you can do, i say for piercing, ebon warspear is cheap and not bad, ill get back to you in a sec on some weps, someones about to attack me in ek

Srs Not Ames
02-05-2012, 01:24 AM
Use a Gatorsmash maul for PvP for now. When you are grouping you can switch out Gator for a wis/resist combo such as Paw and Crested MM Shield or Sharkbone Hammer and Testament of Vanear. The Gator maul hits like a beast especially at lower levels when casters have such shit HP.

http://wiki.project1999.org/index.php/Shaman#Pre-Planar

You can consult this link for starters.