PDA

View Full Version : Enchanters P1999

Ikonoclastia
02-03-2012, 11:45 AM
Hey,

I played an enchanter previously in luclin, pop and found them pretty good for soloing with charm. Never played pre luclin so not sure how they are on 1999. Ill be duoing with my kids necro, how do you think necro / enchanter duo will do?

I dont have a lot of time to play so would prefer not to get to higher level n find im pretty useless for douing with a nec. So any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Shweet
02-03-2012, 12:05 PM
Snare and charm always work pretty well together. Just gotta work out the kinks of getting your invises down right and maximizing your kills and minimizing your deaths. Especially since heals will be few and far between.

Estu
02-04-2012, 12:02 PM
Get 200 charisma to charm effectively.

Lazortag
02-04-2012, 12:17 PM
My girlfriend and I have a necro/enchanter alt duo and it's worked great so far (we're both level 24 now). The necro heals are really useful and with both pets doing work I can get my pet to survive a few fights. Just don't get impatient with pulls :p

I usually use charmed pets (~230 cha), but sometimes I switch it up a bit and use the animation.

Ikonoclastia
02-05-2012, 06:27 AM
Hey thanks for replies, I changed my mind n decided to make a shaman, I think theyre quite similiar, great dots, heals, mana for hps n soloability plus necri snare n shammy sow will be cool maybe.

I think I remember there used to be issues with necro / shammy dots stackin though but still should be fun :)

mwatt
02-14-2012, 08:45 PM
I think a shaman is the more natural and easier to play choice. The ability to slow mobs, buff, do proper healing, plus the addition of another non-charmed pet make Shammy a great choice. Throw in Sow for players and pets and the duo gets even better. Beyond this there are synergies to be found in the interplay of sharing HPs and Mana. Regen is Necro crack at higher levels and the Necro can occasionally toss the shaman a sort of heal that will augment the Shaman's ability to cannibalize, not to mention simply send him mana at need.

There is indeed some overlap in dots - Shamans and Necros essentially share the same poison line, but at most Necro levels, there are other dots that are equally as good or better that can be used.

Brimacombe
05-08-2012, 01:26 AM
Necro snares, Chanter fears, walk the dog.

-Brimacombe

SamwiseRed
05-08-2012, 11:59 AM
druid + anything

mwatt
05-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Enchanters and Druids complete each other.