PDA

View Full Version : NPC Spawn Issue: SK spire gnolls

Tanknstein
11-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Currently there are only 5 spawns at the entrance to Paw. and 2 more around the hermit house. There used to be more around Paw. Wondering the area. (Making it possible for more than just 1 person to be quad kiting there.)

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=3553

quote:
"There are static single spawns next to each spire, runners in pairs and threes that go across the spire area, and wanderers in the general spire area/hills. Ppl like to camp the static spire spawns and the hill to the North, the runners are pretty much FFA once they get past the spires, and KSing / spawn stealing is absolutely RIFE (at least on CT) so beware. These things also drop A Split Paw, has charges of Dance of Fireflies. The gnolls hit pretty hard (double for 50+) and the higher level ones resist a lot. If you can't kite, get in a group!"

briannick91
11-07-2009, 04:55 PM
hey guys, i have no proof of this but my memory.... from years ago....

outside splitpaw i remember being more gnolls than there are currently.

-i havent hunted much at splitpaw on my toon on p1999, but ive stopped by a few times,
-i didnt see any wandering gnolls, and i know there were many walking around
-according to others in south karana, there are currently 6 spawns of gnolls, which seems low

like i said this is from memory, if anyone can add to this, or has some proof, post it please

[edit] if im completely wrong here, and you guys know it, just delete this thread

maximum
09-03-2019, 12:47 PM
9.999 Year bump! Anyone been to South Karana recently to confirm the gnoll population around Splitpaw is adequate?

If nobody knows, I'll go check it out.