PDA

View Full Version : Quest Issue: soulfire bug at turn in

caelia101
02-01-2012, 05:00 PM
Ive done the soulfire quest 2 times now. First time was my fault because i didnt have enough faction and then brother hayle ate my quest items.The second time i did all my faction work and was sure i was warmly the the priests of life this time. Did my turn in and brother Hayle ate all my quest items again..... Please help or send me tell in game... kinda really bummed and fustrated Thank you Caelia Conswella

Extunarian
02-01-2012, 05:10 PM
Probably not a bug considering how many others have completed this, and at least one has since the last patch. I could be wrong!

You might get more answers in server chat?

Bruman
02-01-2012, 05:12 PM
Probably get more help with more info too - what steps you took, exactly what items you turned in, exactly what mob(s) you tested your faction on, etc.

Arrisard
02-01-2012, 07:22 PM
Did you turn in the note from HHK solo first, THEN the returned note, sword, Testimony, and hilt? Note MUST be cycled first with Hayle since the returned note is a different item ID, I've seen this part get more then a couple paladins.

Xadion
02-02-2012, 01:58 PM
And max your warmly just to be sure...I had to redo it on my pally and just did gold in quenos untill my hand fell off...

nilbog
03-02-2012, 01:32 PM
Did you turn in the note from HHK solo first, THEN the returned note, sword, Testimony, and hilt? Note MUST be cycled first with Hayle since the returned note is a different item ID, I've seen this part get more then a couple paladins.

This is the important part.