PDA

View Full Version : <Freedom Guard> Recruiting!

mgellan
01-31-2012, 04:18 PM
<Freedom Guard> is a guild originally from the live Povar server. While retaining the same name, I have created it here on P1999 as a guild of family oriented folk preferably 40+yrs or older and their family members. We believe in good hard work, honour/fairness/helpfulness and plain old fun. We are not a raiding guild but we do know the game and we do have fun leveling our alts, doing trade skills/questing and leveling, all through good hard effort, some close knit friends and without the clamor of the sex, drugs and so on in our guildchat.

We do plan on progressing the guild to the point of doing some light raiding up the Progression, especially for epic pieces, but there's no pressure to raid. We want our members to be able to get their objectives met without having to move to a new guild to get into some casual raiding.

If this guild sounds like something you might be interested in...leave a message here and visit our guild website www.freedomguard.guildlaunch.com for an application and more info! We're also on Facebook, search us out! Or, talk to Callous, Arcayne, Seaweed, Ishaq, or myself in game. PM me for more info!

Right now any class, any level is welcome although melees are particularly so!

Fearsyn
01-31-2012, 06:41 PM
I would like to join. I am in game right now. level 3 SK, name is Fearsyn.

Rulien
02-03-2012, 12:40 PM
I also am looking for a casual guild to join. Will visit your website for more info

khailibowen
02-03-2012, 06:01 PM
It's a great guild!!

I'll be playing later this night if you want to send a /tell (not an officer but would love to chat).

In game name of Jellia - lvl 15 shaman.

smooglepoot
02-04-2012, 09:56 AM
I'm looking for a guild and just sent an application. :)

Deadmantis
02-04-2012, 10:46 AM
FG are a great bunch. Friendly and helpful. Old old school lol. Laid back and they don't mind if you play yer alts! :)