PDA

View Full Version : EQ Vet here looking for a guild

Fearsyn
01-31-2012, 01:01 PM
I just got into Project 1999 yesterday and i would like to join a guild. I am not a mooch or beggar. I am looking for friends to play with. I play on the Kunark Server. Let me know who will take me under their wing.

Fearsyn

Plutomoon
01-31-2012, 03:46 PM
My advice is to level up and meet different people, most the people that play on this server are veterans. There's a huge variety of guilds out there and each one has their own requirements for joining.

mgellan
01-31-2012, 04:10 PM
Perhaps you can be a little more specific - there're hard core raiding guilds, casual raiding guilds, casual family guilds, blah blah blah.

For example Freedom Guard is oriented towards older gamers with families who want to group with more mature folks in a family friendly environment - so when I want to play with my kids I don't have to worry about guild chat being full of expletives and off-colour jokes. We're ramping up to do some light raiding (eg for some epic encounters) so if you're interested in levelling up with the group give me a shout.

I think the guild scene in P99 has a lot of different options, pick the one that works for you!

Regards,
Mg

Fearsyn
01-31-2012, 06:06 PM
I guess i would be considered Semi Casual. I can play about 3-4 days a week. I am 31 years old so i do prefer to stay away from the young guilds that have a lot of immature conversations. Let me know if this is enough info for you.