PDA

View Full Version : question for the stoners

feanan
01-27-2012, 01:04 AM
I have a, umm, friend, who's going to be
moving into a new building soon.

Doesn't want to be known as the building stoner,
as of now she lives on the top floor and just
blows smoke out the window, hasn't been an issue.

But, now she's moving into a ground floor unit,
and that's not really an option.

So, what are some good methods of dealing
with the smoke/oder/etc in a closed environement?

Given the perceived number of stoners who play on the server,
there must be a bunch of good methods floating around out there.

Flunklesnarkin
01-27-2012, 01:08 AM
I see lots of girls using incense... that can work out for them....

for dudes .. ummm... febreeze or something awesome like order a bucket of hotwings to make the place smell better ;p

Bruno
01-27-2012, 01:10 AM
order a bucket of hotwings to make the place smell better ;p

Wut.

quido
01-27-2012, 01:15 AM
A quality Ionic Breeze type air purifier thing can work pretty well.

Flunklesnarkin
01-27-2012, 01:16 AM
Wut.

you never order food out? always makes the place smell better hah.

if you're smoking enough to make your neighbors notice though.. that might be a problem heh.

I seen people who smoke a lot and their houses do have an odor too them when you visit... but unless there are wafts of smoke coming out the building where people think it might be on fire you should be fine.

Shrubwise
01-27-2012, 01:26 AM
you'll have better luck moving this to pvp forums

Raelador
01-27-2012, 01:33 AM
You're probably known as the building paranoid. A lot of people smoke weed and you probably don't even notice them so why do you think they ever notice you?

Aunt Bedelia
01-27-2012, 01:43 AM
Pros use this. Thank me later.

purist 3.0
01-27-2012, 02:23 AM
sounds like THC equals pure terror and paranoia for you, in which case u need to step up your game to more refined drug tastes, with more advanced cognitive powers

Feachie
01-27-2012, 03:36 AM
when i was in college i smoked in my room with the windows and the door closed always. burned a scented candle in the living room and i passed as a nonsmoker to most people. guys can get away with scented candles too.

this is assuming your "friend" is not a heavy smoker.

Harrison
01-27-2012, 03:55 AM
Stoners are too stupid to figure out how to google now? It's worse than we thought!

Flunklesnarkin
01-27-2012, 03:59 AM
Stoners are too stupid to figure out how to google now? It's worse than we thought!

Google takes too much time tooo~~~ wait.. what was the question :o?

El Culo
01-27-2012, 04:28 AM
just hotbox that shit you big pussy

Maurk
01-27-2012, 04:32 AM
You take the inner cardboard of a roll of toilet paper, stuff it full of scented dryer sheets, then blow the smoke through.
Out comes a fresh scent

El Culo
01-27-2012, 04:38 AM
or you smoke like a human not a slave and let s&w home security deal with snoopy intruders

Mardur
01-27-2012, 05:15 AM
You take the inner cardboard of a roll of toilet paper, stuff it full of scented dryer sheets, then blow the smoke through.
Out comes a fresh scent

If you really give a fuck, this will 100% guaranteed generate zero odor.

But incense or a glade plugin or something should more than suffice, the smell of marijuana doesn't linger nearly as much as most other things especially cigarettes.

Mardur
01-27-2012, 05:16 AM
or you smoke like a human not a slave

Naerron
01-27-2012, 05:32 AM
tons of names for this. But it saved me from my parents thru all of HS.

what u will need.
1. 1 empty paper towel or toilet paper tube
2. 1 dryer sheet
3. rubber band

simply put dryer sheet over tube, secure with band, blow smoke thru tube. You will notice a discoloration of the sheet, that turns some people off this method.

Flunklesnarkin
01-27-2012, 05:48 AM
tons of names for this. But it saved me from my parents thru all of HS.

what u will need.
1. 1 empty paper towel or toilet paper tube
2. 1 dryer sheet
3. rubber band

simply put dryer sheet over tube, secure with band, blow smoke thru tube. You will notice a discoloration of the sheet, that turns some people off this method.

Learn something new everyday lol..

my parents didn't give a shit tbh.

Csihar
01-27-2012, 07:56 AM
If she doesn't want the smell to go into the hallways she should put a towel in front of the door.

Neach
01-27-2012, 08:09 AM
Or just get a medical marijuana license like the rest of us and not give a fuck if anyone knows and have the law on your side.

If you live in a shit state that doesnt allow it I would say best option ~>shit tube stuffed with dryer sheet.

Feachie
01-27-2012, 04:05 PM
Or just get a medical marijuana license like the rest of us and not give a fuck if anyone knows and have the law on your side.

If you live in a shit state that doesnt allow it I would say best option ~>shit tube stuffed with dryer sheet.

law on your side or not, some people just don't want the man to hassle them. also it may or may not be in violation of the OP's lease agreement, in which case it's in his/her best interest to hide the fact they smoke the best they can.

also you guys recommending the tube stuffed with dryer sheet (aka sploof) are funny. does. not. work. despite what your stoned mind tells you while you're smoking, it still smells like weed smoke lol. i watched the hilarious aftermath in college (in missouri, several years ago so no mmj anywhere). kid tried this, but failed, and because the kid had over a quarter on him they tried to pop him for felony distribution because he just happened to have sandwich bags in his kitchen cabinet.

fishingme
01-27-2012, 04:11 PM
Out comes a fresh scent

+1. One person doesn't really generate enough smoke unless you're constantly refilling bowls to make it seep out the door. One of those cans of scented air spray isn't bad. Can smoke in the bathroom or one of the far end rooms. Really shouldn't be a problem for one person-two people smoking though. Can all ways drop a towel at the bottom of the front door also.

The Revanchist
01-27-2012, 04:17 PM
best thing about alaska: it's legal to carry marijuana, but illegal to smoke, distribute, or eat (mmmm).

Peatree
01-27-2012, 04:33 PM
Has no one ever used a blow towel before? Seriously guys. I lived in a dorm right next to the RA, and he never knew.

Use a water pipe (bong), cover the bowl right after you inhale, inhale all smoke, and then blow into towel. Towel needs to be wrapped up into a nice tight roll, held together with duct tape.

This along with incense, candles, and the odor eliminator spay will take care of everything no matter how much you burn through a day.

fishingme
01-27-2012, 04:46 PM
best thing about alaska: it's legal to carry marijuana, but illegal to smoke, distribute, or eat (mmmm).

I thought the best thing about alaska was that you can see russia

Nips
01-27-2012, 04:49 PM
Wow, so many crazy suggestions. All you really need to do is take small hits, and hold it in for like 30 seconds. Afterwards, just spray a little bit of something, but don't spray to much or that will be more obvious then anything else.

fishingme
01-27-2012, 04:51 PM
small hits don't get you high if you smoke enough to be worried about the smell

Nips
01-27-2012, 04:54 PM
It's not about the total amount you're smoking, its about being able to take small hits so you can hold them in long enough without choking. You could take 100 of them if you wanted to.

Bohab
01-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Vaporize.

http://dabuddhavaporizer.com/index.php

Great investment.

fishingme
01-27-2012, 05:08 PM
We're not talking about choking on hits. A regular user (at the very least i can) hold with my lungs completely full of smoke easily without choking. The thing is, the more you light the weed, the more of it you're going to end up wasting. That's at least one of the ideas of taking in a large hit.

Bohab
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
Vaporizer leaves nearly no smell around when you smoke weed out of it. IF anything you get a burnt popcorn smell if you combust your shit. There may be a tiny smell but it does not linger around long. My lungs are garbage and I always hated smoking up the whole place. Vaporizer works perfect for me but it's expensive.

Nips
01-27-2012, 05:13 PM
We're not talking about choking on hits. A regular user (at the very least i can) hold with my lungs completely full of smoke easily without choking. The thing is, the more you light the weed, the more of it you're going to end up wasting. That's at least one of the ideas of taking in a large hit.

True, though holding it in is more efficient too

fishingme
01-27-2012, 05:22 PM
True, though holding it in is more efficient too

I have absolutely no problem holding in a lung full. Then again I do generally smoke an eighth every day to two days

Thatguy05
01-27-2012, 05:33 PM
Out comes a fresh scent

This^^ me and a friends used this back in the day.. we ended up calling it a.. "Spladooda"

azeth
01-27-2012, 05:57 PM
This^^ me and a friends used this back in the day.. we ended up calling it a.. "Spladooda"

we called it a "spoof"

and by "we" i mean apparently everyone else and I, except you and your group.

Rikimeru
01-27-2012, 06:01 PM
I have a, umm, friend, who's going to be
moving into a new building soon.

Doesn't want to be known as the building stoner,
as of now she lives on the top floor and just
blows smoke out the window, hasn't been an issue.

But, now she's moving into a ground floor unit,
and that's not really an option.

So, what are some good methods of dealing
with the smoke/oder/etc in a closed environement?

Given the perceived number of stoners who play on the server,
there must be a bunch of good methods floating around out there.

dont smoke in your apartment?

Extunarian
01-27-2012, 06:14 PM
In high school I would open my locker, take a hit, blow it into a mitten and then stuff the mitten in my backpack as I quickly shut my locker.

I don't think this would help you but it made me laugh to remember.

tshakur
01-27-2012, 06:30 PM
http://www.mind-surf.net/drogas/imagenes/lsd.jpg

xshayla701
01-27-2012, 06:46 PM
i looked at the OP and thought i was going to be reading a poem, what's up with that?

fishingme
01-27-2012, 07:10 PM
i looked at the OP and thought i was going to be reading a poem, what's up with that?

typical female thinking.

Kassel
01-27-2012, 07:24 PM
My suggestions are as follows:

1) Hot box bathroom, Turn on exterior fan.
2) Vaporizer
3) Go for a walk
4) Quit being a pussy

Flunklesnarkin
01-27-2012, 07:28 PM
I thought this was a pretty inspirational stoner story

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dYPTS_39I8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>