PDA

View Full Version : One of the last <Detox> members seeking mature & heavily coordinated raid guild

JoeyD
01-26-2012, 08:39 AM
Hello!

My name is Joe, my character is Emutis, He is level 40. I have been in Detox since level 10, became an officer, and tried to stick with it through thick & thin. Though, its clear to me that nobody will be coming online.

So, in that case Emutis is looking for a active guild he can level and farm with.

Get at cha boy.

jballe3
01-28-2012, 10:43 AM
hey man, this is zerax, i just came back myself and found it was poofed too man! hit me up, on either zerax, partyboy or vexul

DoucLangur
01-28-2012, 03:31 PM
seeking mature & heavily coordinated raid guild

Oh - oh I've got one too! I wish for world peace!

Somekid123
01-28-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey Emutis its Andain, im still around but on red, can PM me if you wanna chat by /tell.pvp Andain.

I took a break for 5-6 weeks while moving into my new place, came back and one of the members took them all to a new guild, didnt want to bother rebuilding it again, sorry man.

Tokai Saikutsu
01-28-2012, 03:58 PM
*waves at Andain* Ya ya i joined that other guild and it folded in under a month ...... now in Nightmare, decent peoples. But my druid will never leave Detox :D
If you all want invites msg me ill find an officer. Usually on either Tokai, Zzexx or Zzee me new new new renewed rangur of awesome fury and stuff :p

Somekid123
01-28-2012, 04:09 PM
I'll be back when Velious comes out, see if any old members wanna come back then, doesnt take much to do Kael, get some somewhat decent armor with a group or two.

I also messed up the way to PM me on red99, i think its /tell pvp.Andain, no space.