PDA

View Full Version : Xanit K'Ven seeking friends old and new

Dojii
01-24-2012, 11:12 PM
Seeking to preserve a fine piece of Vallon Zek history; XKV is looking for any players that wanna play under the tag. PM me on forums, or send me a tell in game on Omfg.

Focus is helping players progress, and becoming a tightly knit unit of friends pivoted towards honor, respect and victory.

Hoist The Colors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yO2hgnuqu8)

Snukie
01-24-2012, 11:32 PM
requirements? Must have played VZ ?

Dojii
01-25-2012, 12:06 AM
Being from VZ isn't a requirement but we need a solid core of VZ players to rekindle that sense of honor that we carried on VZ.

Arillious
01-25-2012, 12:42 AM
Any old school players(from '99 to '03 range)from XK? Just curious really.

El Culo
01-25-2012, 01:31 AM
honour*

Milkshake
01-25-2012, 02:08 AM
Pretty cool seeing Xanit K'Ven again.
I was Bigiin gnome enchanter on Vallon Zek, I was with you guys in DDW and XK if you remember me.

Dojii
01-25-2012, 02:12 AM
DDW, XK, and Aduentus all my folks. ohhh how i miss lesly, gruffer and Tankac. god was funny times.

Nulak
01-25-2012, 04:14 AM
Dude, reform Defiant then, not XK...

Dojii
01-25-2012, 04:21 AM
Dude whats it matter

Nulak
01-25-2012, 04:32 AM
None of the oldschool XK will join this tag.

Dojii
01-25-2012, 04:33 AM
None of the oldschool XK will join this tag.

cool story bro. you sound like a real fuckin nerd eh

Nulak
01-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Np Emo :)

Dojii
01-25-2012, 04:39 AM
u mad @ pixels? real serious for a gamer. XK is tattooo on meh ches

Jadian
01-25-2012, 04:49 AM
I used to pvp you guys a lot. Dirty darkies.

tsaC
01-25-2012, 06:31 AM
requirement

leader must be bipolar

karsten
01-25-2012, 06:51 AM
requirement: tipp must have killer asian abs

Dojii
01-25-2012, 07:02 AM
Tipp.com

Aenor
01-25-2012, 07:03 AM
http://www.xanit-kven.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?3-General

karsten
01-25-2012, 07:25 AM
hehe

sandwich

hehe

Dojii
01-25-2012, 07:38 AM
don't make me call up Sintikx and Artillian. CrewSC gonna smash on this box lyfe

bjosh
01-25-2012, 07:59 AM
XK < The Antonica Militia

tsaC
01-25-2012, 08:32 AM
sig

bjosh
01-25-2012, 08:52 AM
zomg we hold gfay gusy.

XodrocXK
01-25-2012, 02:10 PM
I just find it a little odd that people that are not members of www.xanit-kven.com are putting this together.

That is where the original XK leadership is at, as well as people that have been playing with XK in several other games(some crap) over the years.

The population here is rather yawn worthy, but lets see your "mission statement" and "honorable play policies".

Keep in mind part of what made VZ work was that most of the server respected each other, including their enemies and didn't have to be total dbags to be organized skilled pvpers.
This server has alot of blues that think pvp is all about infantile WoW behavior and causing mob deaths, etc.

Malevz
01-25-2012, 03:54 PM
I've actually run into a decent number of people from XK/VZ, fewer from Defiant which is too bad. Uprising has a few old XK/VZ'ers, axis has a few, 2 of us in PoL are former VZers too. Getting everyone to leave their established guilds to join a new one thats looking for members (and officers) would be tough though

Dojii
01-25-2012, 05:04 PM
Getting everyone to leave their established guilds to join a new one thats looking for members (and officers) would be tough though

Well its not an extremely huge issue. I have a strong crew and backbone. And to be honest its more of a casual thing because the server is still in developmental stages. The planes haven't even open up yet. There aren't very many level 50 players. etc etc.

I just find it a little odd that people that are not members of www.xanit-kven.com are putting this together.

That is where the original XK leadership is at, as well as people that have been playing with XK in several other games(some crap) over the years.

I understand that you may desire some super official cool story but, the matter of the fact is my RL pals and backbone of my crew who have been playing Emu with me over the last 2 years are from VZ. From Xanit, from Black Sun, MoD, Adu, mutha fuckin <Shanks> bro even flying monkeys LOL.

Warriors of Hades etc etc etc... But even going further XK didn't make it post merger. There are a number of players who I also played with for years after VZ from SZ, RZ, TZ. Hate, ASD, PDM and even bluebs.

Not trying to cater to anyone's preference really just need a solid name. With some cool peeps and do all the fun Alliance stuff we did on VZ. We don't need everyone even in one guild.

VZ was all about alliances. HECK, Iron Tower, Ebon Dawn, Ancient Orden ya'll should know the history and the rise and fall of powers on VZ. Shit Dark Defiant Warriors, Aduentus and Aerists lead Defiant post merger. Zephyros totally got crunched by Ancient Dawn and Defiant. Then Ancient Dawn all transferred to antonius bayle, leaving Defiant the only guild to Represent VZ in the super massive PVP battles post merger when we had 300-400 people fighting in a zone.

Anyways its all in good fun. If someone wants to sponsor the cause on the XK site and step up to help administrative and other responsibilities it would be cool. But I've played Emu now for 2years + and we roll fuckin hard either way ;p

much luv *****zzzzzzzz may there be PVP!!!

chrystianvz
01-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Who from Vallon is playing in XK?

Some mage in your guild was claiming to be Lesly, but I don't believe it after talking to them.

Dojii
01-25-2012, 06:02 PM

Some mage in your guild was claiming to be Lesly, but I don't believe it after talking to them.

Lol that was me bro. My mage is Omfg I was making a PVP video killing ppl for like 14 hours. but yea... I'm Laeli noobed up from Elven Royal Guard bro!! first guild i joined was Dragon Legacy lol, then ERG, then a few other Mc'Scrub'A'Dubs. Then Torrent. Then Torrent collapsed and I joined Defiant for my first 'high end' guild.

Talwen the bard from Adu and Xanit is my RL friend. Zachy is his cousin. Malicerancor is another one of our RL buds. I have CrewSC on batphone. Bandail on batphone. Zachison on Batphone.

Was pretty fun during PoP because I would PVP Talwen and Zachy because they were KoS to defiant, then party with em on the weekends lol. My PM box, facebook pages, (PDM and Ancient Dawn) littered with contacts.

But if we wanna do it up real big and serious get Gollon to play LAWL. Hes still leading raids for PDM. but he was aerist oh well. It doesn't matter dude I shit on this game. Even if all I do is grab 5 pals and we all roll wizards and Ice Comet the shit out of everything.

Its all a cool story in the end.

Basketball is basketball.

but as for lesly gruffer and Tankac. They prolly in a saloon somewhere drowning out their sorrows that Aerist fucking crunched Adu.

Dojii
01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
nice, its about time we had some comic relief. I thought for a minute ppl were getting real serious about 'plagiarism' of a fantasy guild name.

chrystianvz
01-25-2012, 06:15 PM
Ha, as i posted that I kinda figured it was.

Server's losing my interest though. Don't have the time for the time sink =\

Dojii
01-25-2012, 06:27 PM
Ha, as i posted that I kinda figured it was.

Server's losing my interest though. Don't have the time for the time sink =\

its all good brother. Just warm your coal with the rest of our coals. work here and work a little there and soon together we will kindle a flame.

Ya i remember you well now. weren't you also ERG? You were like THE ONLY notable elf warrior ahhaha. I appreciated that too. Stick around even if its casually. Its good to have history here. and old familiar 'faces'.

chrystianvz
01-25-2012, 06:41 PM
its all good brother. Just warm your coal with the rest of our coals. work here and work a little there and soon together we will kindle a flame.

Ya i remember you well now. weren't you also ERG? You were like THE ONLY notable elf warrior ahhaha. I appreciated that too. Stick around even if its casually. Its good to have history here. and old familiar 'faces'.

Nah, was never ERG. Pal'd around with them a bit lowbie-style, but didn't really guild till 50ish. Joined AvantGarde, then was recruited to DDW. Then Tank made me an officer in DDW, but people would only listen to him to raid so I said fuck it and joined Adu and became the US-Time MT till GoD when EQ turned shitty. Rolled with Defiant after Zek merge for a bit after that, but game was too shitty to stay.

Leonxx and I were the only high-end half elf wars I believe. That faggot would never duel me. I rolled with Heebus, Dspiral, Kekenia, Mordoc and Woolfer for the most part till we all quit =p

I may stick around. We'll see how this week goes =p

Dojii
01-25-2012, 07:07 PM
oh dude remember Honors the elf haha he tried to do it big for elf warriors

Aenor
01-26-2012, 06:22 AM
don't make me call up Sintikx and Artillian. CrewSC gonna smash on this box lyfe

You remember Grey Companions Laeli?

karsten
01-26-2012, 06:33 AM
very few actual old school vzers arośnd, that was also the case on the old vztz box -- not really a bad thing, just sorta made for a watered down feeling.

Pals let's remember the good old days, but let us not dwell on them such as to prevent good new days with good new pals.

Aenor
01-26-2012, 06:42 AM
Karsten who you rolling with? You gave me my first guild invite on vztz I think 2.0 w/ nature's fury... that was after like months of soloing and knowing not one soul on that server.

karsten
01-26-2012, 08:22 AM
I am in axis with pals from various boxes including buhbuh, shody, warren, smedy, kable, danlor, digital, youko, flipmode, and i am making some new pals in the guild too which is pretty boss

Snukie
01-26-2012, 12:40 PM
Instead of XKV lets raise the tag of <Explorers of ALL Norrath > :-D

Malevz
01-26-2012, 02:07 PM

Did the person show a little bit of restraint and coherence? Complete tipoff it's not Lesly.

Dojii
01-26-2012, 04:47 PM
Did the person show a little bit of restraint and coherence? Complete tipoff it's not Lesly.

.... if a character named 'Omfg' tells you anything... I wouldn't really take it to heart. bros.

Dojii
01-26-2012, 04:50 PM
You remember Grey Companions Laeli?

hmm i don't .

what was that one guild. Happy Little Hug Factory, which was all pecks and shorties lol. ahh luls luls luls.

I remember early days of my box life. from the shire of kelethin I went wandering around the woods and 3 or 4 gnomes jumped out of the bushes I was literally scared of gnomes in those days.

Purple Tag, compact crunch in a bag. many a times I fell by the wayside to gnomish militia. but I made friends eventually with my neighbors of faydwer

Moonzi
01-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Tiny Thugs was another short only guild...miss Elmdor...

Snukie
01-27-2012, 12:50 PM
Shortfuse, Kneehigh Brotherhood, Happy Little Hug Factory yes.

I was in HLHF and Shortfuse before that. Then i started xteaming with <Macabre>

Stfu
01-27-2012, 04:20 PM
Shortfuse, Kneehigh Brotherhood, Happy Little Hug Factory yes.

I was in HLHF and Shortfuse before that. Then i started xteaming with <Macabre>

Ankle Biters!

The Revanchist
01-27-2012, 04:24 PM
Seeking to preserve a fine piece of Vallon Zek history; XKV is looking for any players that wanna play under the tag. PM me on forums, or send me a tell in game on Omfg.

Focus is helping players progress, and becoming a tightly knit unit of friends pivoted towards honor, respect and victory.

Hoist The Colors (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yO2hgnuqu8)

real vallon zek history is getting to level 10 and crying about how you deserve to be paid for your time getting there

Dojii
01-27-2012, 04:53 PM
real vallon zek history is getting to level 10 and crying about how you deserve to be paid for your time getting there

lol every corner i turn around you have your mouth open drooling for cock like a cum dumpster whore. i don't know what i did to make you love me so much but bro you're startin to creep a little please slow down with the affection. tks

Stfu
01-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Fuck it. Let him have it. A mouth is a mouth. Revanchist obviously wants some dick and attention. Just slap him around with it a little and tell him he looks perty in a dress.

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/s320x320/10957_165308139957_594609957_2765374_1885757_n.jpg

Dojii
01-27-2012, 05:05 PM
mmmm top 5 emu dick riders of myne;
1. fiegi 234958 posts ridin mah D
2. jozz 18372 posts
3. kunthole aka knuckle 17787 posts
4. hmm not sure
5. revanchist 14 posts

you got a lot of work to do bru

Nirgon
01-27-2012, 05:28 PM
So in game bans aren't tied to forum bans? Lol wtf : /. Why!?

Stfu
01-27-2012, 05:41 PM
So in game bans aren't tied to forum bans? Lol wtf : /. Why!?

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/6171/haxlol.png