PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous: Seafury Cyclops

Bill Tetley
01-24-2012, 03:14 PM
What happened to these mobs and the loot they once dropped? The loot table is there but sometimes I go 15+ in a row without a single decent drop. The drop rate has decreased significantly out of no where it seems? Were these changed for a reason? Not to mention now we all have to compete for fewer spawns due to Quag Maelstrom, Corrupted and Tainted versions hogging spawns. Something seems wrong, the drop rate is just torturous... :<

bakkily
01-24-2012, 03:42 PM
same the last two nights ive spent a hour and a half to 2 hours on em, and have only gotten 500 plats worth for 4 1/2 hours of work

Burt
01-24-2012, 03:45 PM
Have also noticed this. You would think the added risk of multiple Quags and corrupteds would = more reward but that's definetly not the case.

Extunarian
01-24-2012, 03:55 PM
RNG I guess. I got 4.5k in about 5 hours.

Team up and kill those quags/tainteds when they spawn!

Gmal
01-24-2012, 04:46 PM
Pretty sure on live they did a stealth nerf to this also. You may want to research it. Possible the spawn tables could of gotten changed since epics because I know druid epic spawns on the island. either way id gather some data and post it here about the rate of gem drops back in the timeline and see if any posts out there complaining about drop rate being nerfed.

Bill Tetley
01-26-2012, 12:59 PM
id gather some data and post it here about the rate of gem drops back in the timeline and see if any posts out there complaining about drop rate being nerfed.

You want me to prove that the current awful drop rate is correct?

Can pet farm 270p an hour at sister hut. It's been better money than chain pulling seafury clops for an hour hoping the current RNG state is in your favor.

Drop rate seems messed up when you net nearly a guaranteed 300p an hour from level 25 mobs doing absolutely no work vs the 1 ruby crown every 6 hours from a level 42 mob, competing for respawns with quad pullers while broke epic mobs nobody clears hog spawns.

Use to be able to make 6k+ easy in a day (4 hours or so) off farming seafury island, but I guess my luck for the last month+ has just been bad? If something was changed then so be it. If not, then something seems wrong to me?