PDA

View Full Version : How to Access EQ Diva

Farrakhan
01-21-2012, 04:57 PM
Hello fellow bards.

As some of you know, it can be hard to find EQ Classic guides and information, as either (i) the old sites are dead, or (ii) they are filled with post Velious information (therefore not as useful).

Well I found a nice way to access probably the best EQ Classic Bard forums and information spot - eqdiva.com (website isn't available today).

Simply go to wayback.archive.org and on the front page query box type in "eqdiva.com". You can then pull up the dates of when the website was available. I picked January 18, 2002. It then goes to an old archived version of EQ Diva, with all the guides, walk throughs, forums, item databases, tips, etc. Probably the best resource online for EQ Classic bards.

Hope this helps.

Farrakhan
Bard of 8 Seasons
Project 1999

EDIT: The forums don't work (but all the information, guides and walkthroughs do). Trying to look for a way to access the old forums (pre- Luclin)

Doors
01-22-2012, 09:14 PM
EQ Diva was the shit back in the day, good find.

astuce999
01-23-2012, 01:49 AM
Actually if someone could find a way to resurrect the archives of the concert hall, it would be such a treasure trove.

I'd pay good money to see all of Liquidated's posts again, among others.

'stuce

falkun
01-23-2012, 05:57 PM
The Concert Hall (http://theconcerthall.yuku.com/directory#.Tx3XqoFcOFI)?

astuce999
01-23-2012, 06:58 PM
even archived that site is only a pale shadow of what was once available. There was a point where everything was lost back when it was on *i think* theconcerthall.att.net.

The mods only had a little bit of stuff backed up and the site you linked shows some of it (like the hall of fame section).

If someone could somehow get all that missing stuff, it would be amazing.

'stuce