PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: Zoning problems

yufu
01-21-2012, 10:14 AM
Hello, I'm having issues zoning from zone to zone. I seem to be loosing all my equipment. Zoning back to the original zone is getting it all back. Also Some zones are unavailable. Wasn't sure if this is a known issue. Just wanted to throw it out there. To be a little more specific the blackburrow zone is not up and zoning from north Qeynos to South looses equipment.

mundane
01-21-2012, 12:00 PM
I'd also add I'm having the same issue when trying to enter Nektulos Forest. It throws up a message saying zone is not ready yet.

Dixon
01-21-2012, 01:29 PM
I have the same issue when entering South Qeynos. Also vendors in South Qeynos have nothing in their inventories.

Flunklesnarkin
01-21-2012, 01:31 PM
I have the same issue when entering South Qeynos. Also vendors in South Qeynos have nothing in their inventories.

I noticed this as well... I thought maybe somebody killed the merchants?? (Does that reset their inventory stock to default?)

Rhaj
01-21-2012, 01:47 PM
The server is jacked up. Most zones are unavailable.

Grubsnak
01-21-2012, 02:51 PM
From what i can tell you can log into the connect server but all zones are giving that Zone is Unavailable.
yet sumhow there is close to 200 people logged in? is everyone just logged into the character select screen waiting?:rolleyes:
Any news would be good.

yufu
01-21-2012, 03:03 PM
There is plenty of zones working just seems to be pretty Random on which ones. Rogean has been notified supposedly so should only be a matter of time before it's fixed.

medievalerror
01-21-2012, 03:41 PM
Tried entering characters camped in EC and Field of Bone, same message: That Zone is Currently Unavailable...