PDA

View Full Version : Guilds looking for a newbie? ^^

Elizabethe
01-20-2012, 10:36 PM
I just got here today but it would be fun to get in a guild! ^^ i am not sure what to look for really or if anyone would want me in there guild =O

I'm not really REALLY EQ smart but i played to level 10 at a friends house on EQmac so I'm still learning but i get the low level basics ^^ I hunt my corpse a lot >.> <.<

Just thought I would let people know i exist =D my parents would mostly like me in more family friendly guilds i guess O.O

Cheers! =^.^=

IronLikeALionInZion
01-20-2012, 11:24 PM
roll on the red server, its newer so not everyone is level 50-60. Plus you can fight other players!

Blither
01-29-2012, 03:18 PM
Do a "/who all sylver" in game and talk to someone in the Sylver Gryphon Brotherhood. Get to know them and ask them to sponsor you for membership if you like them. :)

maahes
01-29-2012, 06:40 PM
Still Waters might be a fit for you. No sponser needed, just send a tell in game to any player.

jpeute
01-29-2012, 07:57 PM
you can try to join inglourious bastard they have a lot of no skilled player, you just need to be an asshole and i'm sure you will be welcome in their guild

bluejam
01-29-2012, 08:02 PM
U mad, Tortue?

(you have to know she [=Tortue] got suspended for training IB at the Chardok pipe camp. Has been on her period ever since).

@Elizabethe: There are plenty of smaller casual guilds around. Just hang in EC for a bit and talk to people. I'm sure you'll get an invite in no time.

jpeute
01-29-2012, 08:36 PM
aye true , you are nice to notice i have been suspended in chardok for training IB after they trained me several times, but i guess GM never catch ib for those kind of stuff and prefer to suspend/ban tmo member(or other guild i suppose). you are def right thx to have noticed this point.

Brad_mo123
01-29-2012, 08:48 PM
you can try to join inglourious bastard they have a lot of no skilled player, you just need to be an asshole and i'm sure you will be welcome in their guild

LOL. People just get so bent out of shape when they get busted for being bad. There really is not any excuse for it other then mild retardation because this is a very old game so the information is there. Go to www.google.com Tortue. It helps a lot of people who do not know anything about Everquest.

Razdeline
01-29-2012, 09:48 PM
Lets clarify. People leave TMO to join IB, not the other way around.

Razdeline
01-29-2012, 09:54 PM
But way to go to dick up a thread posted by a new player, way to help the community. Elizabethe, if you need some starting gear and starting cash let me know.

Vazdeline

jpeute
01-30-2012, 05:55 AM
vazdeline rime avec vaseline

Hailto
01-30-2012, 07:00 AM
But way to go to dick up a thread posted by a new player, way to help the community. Elizabethe, if you need some starting gear and starting cash let me know.

Vazdeline

I agree, jpeute confirmed jackass

jpeute
01-30-2012, 07:07 AM
this kind of jackass? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qb-3wtua6M8&feature=fvwrel